Flash Completed Living With Serena: Forbidden Fruit [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks. Works like a charm.
Glad you havegotit working. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused. Premium lop games reqire an extra file to run to stop them verifying you are a lop member and due to the vast amount of bug fixes i had to do was impossible to incorperate a wa to run in the browser. However if anyone finds any other bugs in the game i will make sure my next bug fix includes a browser start aswell as a flash start.

Reactions: ponyguy

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Version of collection is Living With Serena - Forbidden Fruit v2.09 this is v1.00. Are you sure this is v1.00?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Version of collection is Living With Serena - Forbidden Fruit v2.09 this is v1.00.
This is v 2.9,And dispite this version being buggier than v1.00 it has been fixed. Painstakingly fixed. Hello bloo

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
And dispite this version being buggier than v1.00 it has been fixed. Painstakingly fixed. Hello bloo
What? Can you re-phrase that please. Are you saying version 1.00 is less buggy than v2.09? And did you make sure it's not missing any other content?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Bloo this is v2.9 fixed not sure why he put v1 on op. Aiden thats an odd one should work straight away. F1 to F3 are for energy not sure what the others are mapped to

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Bloo this is v2.9 fixed not sure why he put v1 on op. Aiden thats an odd one should work straight away. F1 to F3 are for energy not sure what the others are mapped to
OK fixing it. If the cheats don't work Aiden, just use a SOL editor and edit the values yourself.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks buddy. Will make sure i put version and all caps next time i send likes to mods and a thousand exclamation points lol

popcorn

May 9, 2017

Overview:

When you came back home, drunk again, she warned you for the last time. Right now, your relationship with your fiancee. Serena. Is on the verge of a break-up and you have finally realized that you have some personal problems that you need to solve in order to keep her in your life.
Play as Julian and try to regain Serena's trust: prove to her that your love. Tested by your current crisis, is even stronger than before. And bring your relationship to a new level. Or, maybe
Don't do that. Forget about her and focus on the other alluring girls that you could meet in this city: the lovely Melissa. Serena's assistant, or the provocative Lorena, who works as a clerk in the local shop.
Jmolle2 put in a lot of effort to fix a ton of bugs in this version. :)

Updated: Feb/19/2016 (FIXED)
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 2.09 (FIXED)
Language: English
Genre: Threesome, spying, cheating, blowjob

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
-
(Thanks to )

View attachment 4187 View attachment 4188 View attachment 4189

Daaronto

Sep 2, 2016
When i got the threesome with melissa, it glitched and didn't show any images anymore. Anyone else had this problem?

Activeslots101

Apr 23, 2017
Cheat with F doesn't work but F1 to F8 do. BTW how to save the game?

** nevermind, change the program to adobe standalone then the game save automatically.

Last edited:

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
This is my favorite LOP game. Sexy girls and scenes. For those interested LOP has a blog with walkthroughs for most of their games.

Reactions: darlic
W

witcher124

Try with this Flash Player.
Mega shows "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."
Is there any other link as I am not able to play in my browser?
:)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes