Flash Completed Living With Serena: Forbidden Fruit [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

itaii

Mar 16, 2018
the link error
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist

help meee....

Apr 24, 2018
I'm a completionist, so I'm trying to get all endings. However, I can't seem to get Tony to come in on Day 15. I've tried with Serena's affinity under 150 on Day 15 at both 17:00 and 18:00 (the Zerobin guide says 18:00, but I tried 17:00 in case), where I talk to Melissa and then leave. But when I go back to the apartment, Serena says that she left her notebook at the office. And staying at home and then following her, or getting the notebook for her don't seem to do anything. Is there something I've misread, or been doing wrong?

spimpolo

May 23, 2017
Just tried this game.
At first it's VERY frustrating because it's exactly like a marriage. Your wife doesn't wanna fuck at all, and you end up spending all day trying to please her to see if you can get at least some boob action. I already do this in real life, don't need a game to simulate that :p
But after you understand the game better and start to see the variations it becomes nice.

I'm having an issue... seems like I can't save the game. Every time I reboot my PC there is no option to continue the game, only starting a new one. Anyone know the possible reason? Could it be because I use CCleaner to erase histories etc?

Reactions: Soccergod2666
Dec 11, 2017
Is there anyone out there, who can take this serena character and create new games, bcoz she is just irresistible, I love to see her with different storylines

Reactions: Sigge

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
wanted to try this game...coudn't , can't find any flash player , installed the latest adobe for browsers , only browser i got to see the begining of what it could have been a menu was with Internet explorer but the loading screen won't end so...i give up..

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
wanted to try this game...coudn't , can't find any flash player , installed the latest adobe for browsers , only browser i got to see the begining of what it could have been a menu was with Internet explorer but the loading screen won't end so...i give up..
sadly same situation here

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018

Hello, if this still concerns someone:

Try downloading a current standalone Adobe "Flash Player Projector" (stand alone file only, don't choose a version for browsers) for your system from , which seems currently to be v32. For playing swf files the version doesn't seem important (I use v15 for all LOP games, but v32 works as well).

With the stand alone player in the game folder you can open the "lws_ff.swf" file when running the player, or create a start.bat file with "START /B flashplayer_32_sa lws_ff.swf" (1st row) and "exit" (2nd row) in it, and it will start the game directly.

All save files (serena.sol, saved after going to sleep each day, the same for most older LOP games) should then be found (Windows10) under %user\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\....\lws_ff.

Hope that helps.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes