RodRyo

Jun 15, 2017
The code of the game is something I actively avoid touching, so if there's a issue with said coding, thats for Inusuku to sort out.
having said that, I have changed the Sensitive title to Healthy, which makes more sense based on the bonuses attached (for now).

in translation news, I (think) I have finally dealt with a particularly annoying event that has been plaguing me since V0.1, now its just a case of RNGing the event a few times to make sure it's working. lots of small alterations here and there, will be focusing on the main story tommorow.

also, someone asked what the favor stat for Kana and Yui (and Kasumi) does : it seems to weigh how likely a training event will trigger after guild activities for the day. (not 100% on this)
I'm basing that on certain start question can result in +1 favor with Kana and Yui, and in my current playthrough, the events are triggering very often and early in the game. (thanks rodryo for that breakdown of title and question effects!)
I didn't check if Favor affects training events trigger, but i know that it's a very important stat, as it's used in both Power and HP calculations for the girls.
If you look at the screenshot, you can see Kana's Power for example:
In the 1st line, it starts by multiplying her Level x8 since her starting level is 2 that gives us 16
In the 2nd line, it adds that 16 with her Favor x3 and since her favor starts at 1 that gives us 19
In the 3rd line, it simply adds that 19 with 10 giving us a total of 29 Power which you can see in the screenshot.
This was just one example but each girl's Power and HP and calculated differently.

You can also see in the screenshot that i changed the names of some variable and the "Sensitive" title to "Lucky" and the game works fine. anyway good luck.

Screenshot.png

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
RNG events continue to be the devil of this translation, currently save scumming to get events to improve the translation.
slow going, once I've knocked all the events off the to-do list, its then onto the main story, then Menus, then Big/grand adventure, then onto sex scenes.

In other news, I continue to find out things about my father that explains a fair bit about him (like the fact he took a bullet to the temple in the line of duty, and never told anyone) so, yeah, surprise after surprise there.
Maybe crowdsource? Ask people to come up with the combination you need and upload their save for you.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
While messing around in the files, I made a small mod.

Download (for translation version 0.3).

Adds a bit more "play" in the bath when washing your sister. Requires 200 trust, and then 250, and 300 interest to proceed further and further. Also has a scene when she's 'frustrated' and has had enough experience to have sex in the bath.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did a bit of editing to get a few basic images, but...if anyone with a bit more artistic talent wants to submit a couple better images for the scenes (or even makes to make images to create a new scene), let me know. I would appreciate any feedback you may have on this mod.

Last edited:

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
any recommendations similar to this game?
Theres touching games with similar feeling/ progression like Wet Summer Days and Life With My Daughter (RJ250899). Idk anything with the way this does RPG stuff or the story telling though.

Edit: Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Tapioca-chan~ (RJ269793) though the touching isnt as good.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018

Adds a bit more "play" in the bath when washing your sister. Requires 200 trust, and then 250, and 300 interest to proceed further and further. Also has a scene when she's 'frustrated' and has had enough experience to have sex in the bath.

Did a bit of editing to get a few basic images, but...if anyone with a bit more artistic talent wants to submit a couple better images for the scenes (or even makes to make images to create a new scene), let me know. I would appreciate any feedback you may have on this mod.

thank you for mod sir.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Nothorni

Apr 29, 2022
Woah.. thanks for the mod, hope you will add more kind sir

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

Wow, good work men

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Theres touching games with similar feeling/ progression like Wet Summer Days and Life With My Daughter (RJ250899). Idk anything with the way this does RPG stuff or the story telling though.

Edit: Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Tapioca-chan~ (RJ269793) though the touching isnt as good.
You got link for Wet Summer Days and Life With My Daughter (RJ250899) ?

Im either blind or couldnt find it , other one i found.

Last edited:
Reactions: forgottenreaver7

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Wet Summer Days is on F95. Life With My Daughter I think is jp only idk how to recommend safely finding it.
Yeah i know the first one is in here , hence i said i found it allready. Second one yea i know i can find it in jp dl site, and i did find it aswell other site , but jpn version and doesnt work , since locate etc setting not done.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Yeah i know the first one is in here , hence i said i found it allready. Second one yea i know i can find it in jp dl site, and i did find it aswell other site , but jpn version and doesnt work , since locate etc setting not done.
If you tried jp local (also extract it with jp local) already then idk. Ive heard there are local emulators maybe try that?

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
havent had good luck with those tbh , and i have installed jpn language pack and switched my setting etc to jpn but doesnt work so stopped that ages ago since didnt get it to work properly , was alot easier back in windows 7 times , everything worked easier back then.

Nothorni

Apr 29, 2022
there are english version somewhere out there, it was a fantranslation. Forgot where i downloaded it, lol

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes