Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
oh.. wait, found it, its on lah, search musumeseikatsu, its uncensored and translated
Forgive me, but what's lah? I tried looking up musumeseikatsu, but only found an unofficial english traslation listed , and it said you needed to log in to see it or something. Only asking cause the game sounds interesting!

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
While messing around in the files, I made a small mod.

Download (for translation version 0.3).

Adds a bit more "play" in the bath when washing your sister. Requires 200 trust, and then 250, and 300 interest to proceed further and further. Also has a scene when she's 'frustrated' and has had enough experience to have sex in the bath.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did a bit of editing to get a few basic images, but...if anyone with a bit more artistic talent wants to submit a couple better images for the scenes (or even makes to make images to create a new scene), let me know. I would appreciate any feedback you may have on this mod.
So by "frustrated" do you mean her lust has to be high and then you do a bath with her? Or does her lust have to be high and you have to have not done anything sexual for a few days or something? I tried to get the sex in the bath scene, but couldn't seem to get it to activate. If it's a sex scene in the bathtub I will die of happiness, but at this point if it was just the sister being assertive about having the sex standing up I'd be happy too. Thanks again for this mod, it adds just a little bit more to this wonderful game, and opens up the idea of adding in more little scenes like this to other parts of the game! Still dying for a cowgirl creampie, but who knows if that'll ever happen lol

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Life With My Daughter [JP]

Password: kimochi.info
Thanks for the trouble but as usual since i dont have jpn locale working doesnt work sadly -.- and im not wiz enough to get it to work. Just getting this as usual on jpnese games... 321.png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So by "frustrated" do you mean her lust has to be high and then you do a bath with her? Or does her lust have to be high and you have to have not done anything sexual for a few days or something? I tried to get the sex in the bath scene, but couldn't seem to get it to activate. If it's a sex scene in the bathtub I will die of happiness, but at this point if it was just the sister being assertive about having the sex standing up I'd be happy too. Thanks again for this mod, it adds just a little bit more to this wonderful game, and opens up the idea of adding in more little scenes like this to other parts of the game! Still dying for a cowgirl creampie, but who knows if that'll ever happen lol
"Frustrated" is a hidden value that the sister gains from different circumstances, but the quickest, simplest method is using the aphrodisiac drink. Unfortunately, it isn't a new image scene, but it's more for the flow of events. Though an actual bathtub scene, hm... However, I do have more ideas cooking in my head, and I've quite enjoyed figuring out how to code this. And yes, creampie cowgirl is one of the one's I want to add.

This has been bugging me since march... I started but got sidetracked. Just finished skimming through the thread to see if anyone has done it yet, lmk if there's any preferred changes.
Looks great. Definitely prefer the Onii-chan version, though that's more of a preference.

Last edited:

C45P3R

Mar 6, 2021
"Frustrated" is a hidden value that the sister gains from different circumstances, but the quickest, simplest method is using the aphrodisiac drink. Unfortunately, it isn't a new image scene, but it's more for the flow of events. Though an actual bathtub scene, hm... However, I do have more ideas cooking in my head, and I've quite enjoyed figuring out how to code this. And yes, creampie cowgirl is one of the one's I want to add.

Looks great. Definitely prefer the Onii-chan version, though that's more of a preference.
I prefer Onii-chan as well. It sounds so weird when the guild mates call you brother.

C45P3R

Mar 6, 2021
:/ could have sworn I had this pic translated at one point...

View attachment 1789683

spent some time hunting through previous translation versions to see if this had this done... apparently not :/
Will try and get it done for V0.4 most likely, as my photoshop skills aren't the best.

anyway, currently doing a runthrough of the game to make sure everything is working and dialogue & menus are correct.
*Edit* I haven't borked the town this version! Yay!
View attachment 1789701
Perhaps you were thinking of this? https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-seikatsu-fantasy-v0-3-inusuku.104365/post-7651765

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

I look forward to your work, I think it's great and if you have fun doing it, more than perfect, thanks for sharing your content.

MystelLance

Jun 24, 2018
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
How to use it?

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes