Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Condoms are contraceptives... And as for anal, (for all those that have asked) there is a way to achieve it without forcing while she's asleep, and it's faster. Grope both butt cheeks at the same time and it counts as 1 experience. You need 30 experience to unlock. Groping both cheeks at the same time starts a new action where you spread her anus open.
Yeah i actually didnt think it that way , propably should have said no need for after pills even , not contraceptive.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thank you for new mod .How to get this event??
The cowgirl event requirements are the same as the base game: at least 1 vigor left, 180 sexual interest, cowgirl unlocked, and either frustration lv 2 (100% chance) or 80 lust for the imouto (50% chance). Creampie requires completing first great adventure, and insertion is only a 50% chance each time the event happens.

Reactions: forgottenreaver7

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I didn't update two of the images for the mod, so here they are. Updated the earlier post with the images corrected for anyone downloading later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
It doesn't need to be in C: just in a directory with either jpn or alphanumeric no special characters.
Yes and no , some games requires C: , but often it is as you said jpn / special characters that makes them not work.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Presenting the next update for the mod:

FFFox - V1.0 - Download .
---To be used with Shadesishere's v.3 translation.

Additions:
-Revamped cowgirl scene, including better insertion and creampie if you've completed the first great adventure. Fun fact: the creator already had a branching path for creampie during cowgirl prepared, but hadn't activated it or written the code yet.
-Added a custom title screen to confirm whether you have the mod added.
-Included a backup folder for overwritten files (mainly the commonevents file).

bruh, you're awesome... i saw many assets that hasn't been implemented yet... can you get the hand holding and spreading her coochie to works as well?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
bruh, you're awesome... i saw many assets that hasn't been implemented yet... can you get the hand holding and spreading her coochie to works as well?

Unfortunately, I do not yet know how to edit the night crawling just yet. I literally just started learning to make my mod. I have figured a lot out, though, so hopefully I'll know soon enough. Will list them both on my idea list.

Reactions: Mushybird and Netox

feit1231

May 8, 2022
would be nice if there's outdoor h scenes whenever you go to city or swimming during weekends..
still 10/10

C45P3R

Mar 6, 2021
Its a bad gameover trap (just carry a day after pill trust me on this one if you dont want to read the spoiler).
Weird, I've only had her insert a handful of times and not once did I cum inside her. She always orgasms first then just humps (intercrural sex) till I release.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Presenting the next update for the mod:

FFFox - V1.0 - Download .

Additions:
-Revamped cowgirl scene, including better insertion and creampie if you've completed the first great adventure. Fun fact: the creator already had a branching path for creampie during cowgirl prepared, but hadn't activated it or written the code yet.
-Added a custom title screen to confirm whether you have the mod added.
-Included a backup folder for overwritten files (mainly the commonevents file).

Thanks bro

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
BlueFireNick I have this error of missing file

Also getting the same error, everything else seems to work just fine though.
And I missed another two files. I've gone too long without sleep apparently. Add these two to the cutin folder.

Here's a fresh link for the mod with all the files (now tripled checked just to be sure): Will update the earlier link now as well.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Ahah! Finished the next part for the mod.

FFFox Mod - V1.1 - Download .

Additions:
-Added the choice to initiate sex in the toilet when rushing in on her masturbating (needs same level of experience to insert in the bath). Fun fact: had to redraw her outfit, as she doesn't wear this shirt during scenes...lots of editing...
-Double made sure all files are in there this time. :whistle:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
In news for the next game version, the creator has decided to create a downed system, where characters on their knees during battle stop being available. Yet he has found a balance for it:

Also, he's hoping to get ver1.3 with the hot springs out by next weekend. (He also kinds hints that there might be scenes with the sub-heroines in a DLC).

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Ahah! Finished the next part for the mod...
Do you think you can make the change so that our sister can tell us that it's okay to cum inside when we have completed the first great adventure?

What I mean is that she can tell us that it's ok to cum inside in normal sex at night just like she does in your mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: forgottenreaver7
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes