Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
After googling "lah hentai", it appears to be a site called Little Angels Hentai, which as you can guess from the name specializes in the kind of content that breaks the same F95Zone rule the game this thread is about almost does.
Jesus christ, that site name makes me feel uncomfortable, lmao. I've never really felt that way about loli characters in games, but I suppose it's different having them be one part of many rather than the specific fetish being catered to.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
for me im able to get into the title screen but when i hit options or start it just closes do you have an idea kind sir ?
Quite often games wont work specially jpn ones if they arent C: drive for some reason , so might want to test moving the game there , worked fine for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vingogkwo

Orang_E

Jun 2, 2022
How to increase sister state on lust and trust?
And how to night scene? Im always get the bad first time
And can anyone giving me full guide ?

Last edited:

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Basically talk to sister until about 120 trust. Then start giving her shoulder massages and dirty talk until 100 interest and you can start touching her gently at night (raises sensitivity). Then either continue grinding these stats until about 200 - 250 each that unlocks bath scenes or you can get the nighttime lewd perks. With those perks and the massage/ tickle = lust you can easily get her lust to around 80 and can safely rub her until she cums at night. Do that a few times to raise pussy sensitivity and you can penetrate her at high lust and she will be horny enough to enjoy it (about 50% of the good bar). Always reduce the bad bar as much as you can with kisses or head pats because a high bad bar = shes mad/ uncomfortable with touching the next day (wastes about 2 actions to get rid of).

Edit: I forgot to mention but once she has enough interest you dont have to worry if she wakes up, but you never want to let the bad bar rise so always stop if its more than ~30%. Though making her cum will reduce the bad bar by about 40%. Also the bath scenes raise interest like crazy make sure to dirty talk in the bath until it doesnt give much more interest.

Oh, her boobs are the most sensitive place by the way. Best cost ratio for getting her in the mood though only raises good bar to about 50% max. Then switch to rubbing outside pussy.

TLDR: Take your time with her and she starts liking the attention.

(not related to sister but upgrade your bed at the city as soon as you can. Idk when city unlocks but you can go there using "go out" as first action of the weekend. I guess while Im giving a sorta guide, the "voluntary training" is not only a wasted action not worth the energy cost, its actively detrimental because it reduces your mood which the game doesnt explain unless you get "very bad mood" that your mood = training stat gains. "Amazing mood" + the training guild stuff/ combat gives crazy returns. Perving on sis is actually the optimal way to play the game..)

Edit: I forgot to mention but also keep "a day after contraceptive" because the game has a pretty mean gameover condition with horny sister.. Another on random gameover conditions.. get the chef perk and have sister cook once you get the guild quest stuff around day 24.

Last edited:

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Sheik100 said it quite well allready :

Overall short guide is to interact with her , talk (normally/dirty) and massage/tickle her when can , visit town on weekend when can and buy dirty books and take it slowly , when you hit the 100+ or so on trust/interest mark you can start take baths with her which raises stats quite fast if done everyday , so makes the grind after that alot faster. Nighttime activities are affected by her trust / interest / lust and affects her waking too (can be made easier with skills that you can unlock). And as long as you dont come in her or use condoms you dont need "contraceptives" , and after anal options opens later on that fixes coming inside problem , atleast for the backdoor activities.

Last edited:
Reactions: leastdevotee

C45P3R

Mar 6, 2021
Sheik100 said it quite well allready :

Overall short guide is to interact with her , talk (normally/dirty) and massage/tickle her when can , visit town on weekend when can and buy dirty books and take it slowly , when you hit the 100+ or so on trust/interest mark you can start take baths with her which raises stats quite fast if done everyday , so makes the grind after that alot faster. Nighttime activities are affected by her trust / interest / lust and affects her waking too (can be made easier with skills that you can unlock). And as long as you dont come in her or use condoms you dont need "contraceptives" , and after anal options opens later on that fixes coming inside problem , atleast for the backdoor activities.
Condoms are contraceptives... And as for anal, (for all those that have asked) there is a way to achieve it without forcing while she's asleep, and it's faster. Grope both butt cheeks at the same time and it counts as 1 experience. You need 30 experience to unlock. Groping both cheeks at the same time starts a new action where you spread her anus open.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Condoms are contraceptives... And as for anal, (for all those that have asked) there is a way to achieve it without forcing while she's asleep, and it's faster. Grope both butt cheeks at the same time and it counts as 1 experience. You need 30 experience to unlock. Groping both cheeks at the same time starts a new action where you spread her anus open.
Time to do a run where we convert her to a mega slut w/o her even knowing.
Time to max that experience and she'll be surprised when it's finally time. :KEK:

C45P3R

Mar 6, 2021
Quite often games wont work specially jpn ones if they arent C: drive for some reason , so might want to test moving the game there , worked fine for me.
It doesn't need to be in C: just in a directory with either jpn or alphanumeric no special characters.

Khtory

May 9, 2022
¿Cómo paso el día 33? He estado probando muchas cosas y siempre me devuelve al menú por un supuesto mal final qwq

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
And as long as you dont come in her or use condoms you dont need "contraceptives" , and after anal options opens later on that fixes coming inside problem , atleast for the backdoor activities.
Condoms are contraceptives...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its a bad gameover trap (just carry a day after pill trust me on this one if you dont want to read the spoiler).

Last edited:
Reactions: leastdevotee

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
¿Cómo paso el día 33? He estado probando muchas cosas y siempre me devuelve al menú por un supuesto mal final qwq
Necesitas tener la skill de cocinar y cuando llegue el dia 24 masomenos deja que la hermana sea la que cocine y ya se activara el evento y te dejara continuar

PD: si no es el 24 es de ahi en adelante dejala que cocine ella hasta que se active el evento de cocina en el gremio y ya cuando se actrive puedes cocinar tu denuevo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Khtory

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
While messing around in the files, I made a small mod.

Download (for translation version 0.3).

Adds a bit more "play" in the bath when washing your sister. Requires 200 trust, and then 250, and 300 interest to proceed further and further. Also has a scene when she's 'frustrated' and has had enough experience to have sex in the bath.

Did a bit of editing to get a few basic images, but...if anyone with a bit more artistic talent wants to submit a couple better images for the scenes (or even makes to make images to create a new scene), let me know. I would appreciate any feedback you may have on this mod.
How do you add this mod?

All I see is an iso file that when unpacked has a program called Energu and the dll files for it.

Clicking Energy.exe doesn't do anything....

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Presenting the next update for the mod:

FFFox - V1.0 - Download .
---To be used with Shadesishere's v.3 translation.

Additions:
-Revamped cowgirl scene, including better insertion and creampie if you've completed the first great adventure. Fun fact: the creator already had a branching path for creampie during cowgirl prepared, but hadn't activated it or written the code yet.
-Added a custom title screen to confirm whether you have the mod added.
-Included a backup folder for overwritten files (mainly the commonevents file).

Last edited:

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Presenting the next update for the mod:

FFFox - V1.0 - Download .
---To be used with Shadesishere's v.3 translation.

Additions:
-Revamped cowgirl scene, including better insertion and creampie if you've completed the first great adventure. Fun fact: the creator already had a branching path for creampie during cowgirl prepared, but hadn't activated it or written the code yet.
-Added a custom title screen to confirm whether you have the mod added.
-Included a backup folder for overwritten files (mainly the commonevents file).

Thank you for new mod .How to get this event??

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes