Orang_E

Jun 2, 2022
Another update for the mod.

FFFox Mod - V1.3 - Download .
---To be used with Shadesishere's v.3 translation.

Additions:
-Added a new item to the suspicious shop if you've completed the great adventure, have all the toys, and interest is above 500
-New Item: Succubus Curse Vial - Guarantees pregnancy if creampied for the next day (added to drinks). Also creates a womb tattoo that becomes visible at night (and which the sister will notice). So now the Pregnancy End can be reached after the great adventure (or not if you just don't shoot inside, or use a pill as they still work).
-Added the option to change her clothes after the bath. Not much in terms of what it affects, but now you can at least see what you've bought her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why i cant use the sucubbus curse vial after i buy it.? it says i dont have it when i use it

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Another update for the mod.

FFFox Mod - V1.3 - Download .
---To be used with Shadesishere's v.3 translation.

Additions:
-Added a new item to the suspicious shop if you've completed the great adventure, have all the toys, and interest is above 500
-New Item: Succubus Curse Vial - Guarantees pregnancy if creampied for the next day (added to drinks). Also creates a womb tattoo that becomes visible at night (and which the sister will notice). So now the Pregnancy End can be reached after the great adventure (or not if you just don't shoot inside, or use a pill as they still work).
-Added the option to change her clothes after the bath. Not much in terms of what it affects, but now you can at least see what you've bought her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am confused. So the game is on version 1.3 and the translation goes only up to version 0.3?

Orang_E

Jun 2, 2022
Double checked, and there was a check for if one had an energizer, not a curse vial. Fixed in the attached file. Will update the link in the post with the corrected coding.
i think it still the same dat you attached. i still can use my enegizer till -1 and not the potion

Orang_E

Jun 2, 2022
this kinda rng u need cooking skill yes and went guild mention will get merge try imouto cooking(rng) u kinda want get amazing result went cooking
better start cooking by sister since start of the game. its more delicious than cook it yourself

perilomo

May 12, 2020
So this game is daunting for somebody who picked it up for the first time.

The translation is not 100% so sometimes it's difficult to understand the systems or even the dialogue.

In contrast to Imouto Life Monochrome which have had only 2 main stats for the sister and 2 main stats for the MC it was easy to navigate.
This game however seems to have included a lot of stuff that are not immediately obvious and there's no clear way to know what you've done wrong or not.

Any chance for a guide for the game? Or at least a TL;DR on how to progress sister's stats and what to focus for MC?

C45P3R

Mar 6, 2021
1: She has to be masturbating. Which usually means 50+ arousal.
2: Either near, 3 out of 4 boxes, or on cumming state.
3. Has a high enough alert level that you get the option to make cat noices.
4: High enough sexual interest. How high? No idea.

I've only gotten this to trigger once, other times she just yell at me. Also, it's a scene but no sex.
This is wrong. All meowing does is reduce her alert. If her arousal is high enough 80+ maybe once she's climaxed just peep again and she will be in the new position masturbating again. Also, I have encountered where she is showering to start and once done she will A) Jump in the tub, B) Showers again, C) 2nd masturbation scene, D) Catches you (Highest likely-hood without skill)

4.70 star(s) 81 Votes