Latos_ad

Nov 21, 2021
Hmm... I can try uploading the zip directly, as it's not that large. Just haven't tried it yet. Let's see.

Haha! Success.
Thank you very much, it works at the perfection. Nice work with the mod and tnx for the help, really appreciate ^^.
Keep it up ;)

accelerator375

Aug 24, 2021
Another update for the mod.

FFFox Mod - V1.3.1 - Download .
---To be used with Shadesishere's v.3 translation.

Additions:
-Added a new item to the suspicious shop if you've completed the great adventure, have all the toys, and interest is above 500
-New Item: Succubus Curse Vial - Guarantees pregnancy if creampied for the next day (added to drinks). Also creates a womb tattoo that becomes visible at night (and which the sister will notice). So now the Pregnancy End can be reached after the great adventure (or not if you just don't shoot inside, or use a pill as they still work).
-Added the option to change her clothes after the bath. Not much in terms of what it affects, but now you can at least see what you've bought her.

Fixed:
-Incorrect check for Curse Vials. Checked for energizers instead (still used the vial when selected, though).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry but how do you install it in the game?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
sorry but how do you install it in the game?
Unzip it into the base game's folder (has to be Shadesishere's v.3 found on the front page to work correctly). You should get an overwrite prompt if done correctly (backup folder included in zip as well).

Do you have plans for updates to your mod?.

I love your job
I have some. I'm a bit busy this month, but I think I'll be able to get my next idea out in a week or so. Finally found several items in the code I had been hunting down. As such, it might be timed to go with the next game update.

Nov 15, 2019
Hey,
Got tired of waiting for the erotic scenes to be translated.
Made my own translation of it. Took me a day.
Most bath dialogue is translated, almost all of the night scene dialogue is translated. If you come across any grammar mistakes, let me know.

P.S; First translation

C45P3R

Mar 6, 2021
Sorry, but it's you who misunderstood. Nothing about what I said hints that I was saying cat noise triggers the second masturabation scene. It was said about how to trigger the invited masturabation scene in which as SwordRCL says is indeed correct. Or at least half correct since I never tried it by getting caught normally.

I will say though, I did not specially say it was for that but simply assumed it would be taking as such since someone was asking about that scene.
Hmmm when Heksakor said he remembered a thread about peeping and cat call when she was about to cum this was all I could find

Here's a cool little secret: While peeping at your sister masturbating in the bath, if you manage to pull off a sneaky cat sound (the one that makes her less suspicious and mentions it being outside) just as she is about to climax, she'll reposition to in front of the bath and begin masturbating again in the new position.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Unzip it into the base game's folder (has to be Shadesishere's v.3 found on the front page to work correctly). You should get an overwrite prompt if done correctly (backup folder included in zip as well).

I have some. I'm a bit busy this month, but I think I'll be able to get my next idea out in a week or so. Finally found several items in the code I had been hunting down. As such, it might be timed to go with the next game update.

I wait for the updates

thanks for your work friend you are the best

╰(*°▽°*)╯

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
So this game is daunting for somebody who picked it up for the first time.

The translation is not 100% so sometimes it's difficult to understand the systems or even the dialogue.

In contrast to Imouto Life Monochrome which have had only 2 main stats for the sister and 2 main stats for the MC it was easy to navigate.
This game however seems to have included a lot of stuff that are not immediately obvious and there's no clear way to know what you've done wrong or not.

Any chance for a guide for the game? Or at least a TL;DR on how to progress sister's stats and what to focus for MC?
As for me just keep increasing ur stat till day 99th (preparation for boss fight). Voluntary training (muscle for atk -20AP, swing for tec -20AP, meditate for wisdom -10AP). Buy Adventure book in the city (give +2 for each stat) if u have surplus money (as for me at least i keep ~1k). In the weekend u can choose go out then choose big adventure, after adventuring with ur sister u will get stat boost.

Get cooking skill first then fighting skill if available. Get sexual related skill (not position, just skill that increase sister's pleasure and craftman skill that drop her chance to wake up). Watch ur AP, make sure u have max AP when u woke up (sometimes u get random event after guild activities that need AP). You will get 30+ AP after sleep, at some point it will change to 50+ (Green tea give u +10 AP & Energy drink +30 AP).

For guild activities choose contribution to community for reputation+. Every Friday choose talk about dreams to get more reputation. This is important to get skill point and also unlock sleeping tea and suspicious shop.

Make sure u save ur progress everyday! And at night if u want to 'u know what i mean'. Pleasure ur sister at night, take off her pajama once then camisole, caress her boobs. When her state goes to half awake, put all her clothes on then get out/go to sleep. U will automatically shot one.

No need to waste ur time to hunt panties, the sister will give u her panties one at a time at some point.

Sometimes sister will be sick. Do voluntary training to decrease AP. Take bath>choose wipe sister. Then choose look after sister.

When u get 120 trust u can bath together. Always bath together to increase sister's interest. Also u can tickle her to increase interest and lust. When talk option appear in bath choose talk naughty to increase interest till it wont increase anymore, since after that it will only increase lust. Buy naughty and thin book in the city then read it. When sister's interest reach 100 and u have all sexual related skill, its time to take her virginity. But before that u need sleeping tea available.

When u are ready to take her virginity make sure sister have high lust and in love state (snack can increase her mood). When she go to toilet dont peek since sometimes sister will masturbate then her lust decrease. Give sister sleeping tea. Save at night before u start. Make sure sister in 1st position (upper left). Take off her pajama once, then camisole, flip skirt, take off all her short and panties, open her legs then play with her boobs till drowsy. Put ur dick inside. U can save in another slot.

Then start the match, u must make her cum before 1 am (weekday) or 3 am (weekend). Piston, grope boobs and kiss, make sure her bad gauge low (lower than 30%). When sister's pleasure gauge almost full (75%) keep pistoning and kissing (watch ur remaining time), save, then when ur cum gauge reach 80-89% caress her pussy outside. When cum chooice appear, wait till 120 if u have iron will skill or 110 if not then choose cum in tissue (when u piston in sister's climax state ur cum gauge increase faster so becarefull or u can use condom if u want safety, i did rather load though). If u still have remaining time just kiss her, then exit before 1 or 3 pm.

Just repeat above every day to increase interest (sister need 50 lust or more and love state). If u have high lust (90% or more), u can ask sister to suck u in the bath, dont pound her since it will decrease her lust after climax. At night save before climax, choose drink when cum option appear (same state cum in tissue above). If sister reject/hate, load then choose tissue. When she's ok with it u dont need tissue anymore, just let her drink ur cum.

At some point (interest stat), sister's bad gauge wont tend to increase like the first time (this is so realistic IMO). After she reach that point make sure everyday when u make love to ur sister u make her climax twice, u cum once in her mouth (like above) and finished before 1 am or in weekend just exit dont need to wait till 3 am. If the sister smiled with open mouth that mean u win/succed in making her happy (optimal result). U will get a cut scene in the morning when sister wake up. Just repeat this to increase interest.

At some point u can buy after morning pill at suspicious shop in the city, make sure to buy this if u want to creampie ur sister. My advice if u want to do it, do it in Friday, when u make love then reach the state above (almost climax) u dont need to choose cum (just make sure u have iron will skill and cum gauge at 85-95% when sister climax), keep ur deep piston, then when text box (brother want to cum) appear after u reach 130 make sure to click the box when sister's climax reach the 3rd box form the right. The sister' pleasure gauge will increase almost full again after u both climax. Usually sister's mood will drop to good state in the morning, just take a bath and wash her or if still in good state give her a snack. Repeat it in saturday and sunday then make sur u give the sister after morning pill in the monday (if not u will get happy pregnant ending).

For guild activities prioritize contribution (only until unlock suspicious shop) > DEF (since u cant practice DEF in ur house) > ATK > Basic (this to train abilities, usually u get guildmember cutscene after running. This need clarification) > secret training > study (this opition give u poin skill).

As for me in the 99th day (before boss battle), i have ATK 400 (+S), TEC 350 (+S), DEF ~300 (S), GUTS ~300 (S), Wisdom ~300 (S). Sister's trust ~900 and interest ~800. Brave Chaotic Onii-chan.

After u beat the boss u dont need to train anymore. Its the start of ur happy and steamy life with ur sister XD

U can see masturbation event in bathroom (have stealth skill, sister have high lust and u choose to bath alone then peek) and toilet (sister have high lust > give her coffee or tea > if she went to the toilet with flushed expression/squinting eyes while smilling > choose peek. Halfway u will swallow ur spit, if chooice appear choose to open the door/get inside). There is another a close up masturbation event in the bath if u choose cat voice when the sister almost climax. She will ask u to come inside ('open' option will appear).

Get all skill books, sex position, sex toys, and pajamas.

Sometimes there is 'I want to H' option, i think the sister only agree if she have 60 lust or more. U can empty ur ball (energy) inside her in Friday, dont forget to buy after morning pill the next day. Well, if u have too much energy and dump it all inside of her, she will be sick in the next day (usually).

Do adventure with ur sister.

If u are too lazy to grind ur stat, u can use my save file. Its exactly after i beat the black ball boss (99th day).

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Uh, i tried this newest mod then i got this sexy lingerie chooice in go out option lol XD

View attachment 1863960
Found the issue. It was a few variables that weren't labeled that I had used for the clothing menu. Redid the menu, so now shouldn't be a problem now. Inusuku seemed to religiously label everything else. Hopefully there aren't any other 'unlabeled' variables.

FFFox Mod v1.3.2
- Fixed a few misused variables for the clothing menu.

Reactions: PabloKim

Godzilla45

Feb 25, 2020
Hmmm when Heksakor said he remembered a thread about peeping and cat call when she was about to cum this was all I could find
Here's a cool little secret: While peeping at your sister masturbating in the bath, if you manage to pull off a sneaky cat sound (the one that makes her less suspicious and mentions it being outside) just as she is about to climax, she'll reposition to in front of the bath and begin masturbating again in the new position.
So I just found this out and decided to try it, except I failed lmao. I assumed that she'd stop, but she made me watch her masturbate instead and then did BJ twice in the bathroom. Truly, you gotta just do it sometimes lol.

Edit: I tried again cuz that wasn't exactly what I was looking for, and I think I got it. Didn't need to do the cat sound, she just went for a 2nd round lol. At that point there's no option to just get out, but maybe that's cuz my char's lust is at max alr, so either peep again and get found out, do a cat sound (it disappears at some tries, maybe related to sister's alertness) or rub one out. Also she didn't let me watch on the 2nd round after I did the cat sound lol, sad.

Last edited:

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
New update on devs ci-en.

1.3 version is gonna release next week ( unless something bad happens )
There is patch/update notes in post , i understood only that
# there will be new event(s)
some new sex positions
some new peeping events
panty hunts for other members
some combat changes/bug fixes

Somehow i think that 1.3 ver is gonna be last stable one before new big DLC at the and of the year.
Inusuku was thinking about 1.4 , but i don't think that there will be other gameplay or plot changes and he might just bundle 1.4 with DLC and just focus on DLC instead. Meaning that if somebody wants to continue translate or mods its good time to do so. Alternatively you can wait for DLC at the end of the year.

Last edited:

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
about plot if we can choose other character are the best . and new game + plz.....

or new ending to fight Demon King

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
By how fast it sold compared to the first one I have no doubt there will be another one coming.
I hope they will release a dlc to expand this current game. Creating a new game will probably take a minimum of 8 months, The game sold too Hight and I bet they already working on it.

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
Can someone give me a quick rundown on the stats? I can guess what attack does, but nothing else sticks out to me. I speced into wisdom at the start because I thought I could make the MC a mage, but nope.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes