DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
mmondayyyy
Going from left to right, top to bottom:
1 (missionary): Standard (you have from get go)
2 (From side): Standard
3 (Lying on stomach): It's a enemy Stand(ard)!
4 (Doggy): Unlocked by reading H book or doujinshi, then learn it in skills.
5 (Cowgirl/dry hump): Forgot how to unlock skill but once you have and learned it, get sister to high lust then just go to sleep without lewding her. I believe it varies depending on how high her lust was or it could just be random. (May require high trust/sexual interest)
6 (69): Unlocked skill, can't remember how. After learning it, while she's awake during night scene just masturbate. It will switch to this scene. (May require high trust/sexual interest)
7 (mating press?): Unlocked 2 different ways, only one I've personally confirmed. First, is to have her really sick (not when she's sitting up in bad, but lying down) and choose to bath. MC will wipe her down which leads to learning this skill. The other method was said to happen during a wet dream about the sister but haven't confirmed myself. (May also require high trust/sexual interest)
8 (titjob): Unlocked by reading H book or doujinshi, then learn it in skills. Adds the choice when taking bath together and ask for H.
9 (hot missionary): Not shown but this one happens when you leave the house during the day and your sister comments on how hot it is.

Mond92
That's just an old build picture Inosuku used that's still on the DLSite product page. All the positions shown has been available since 1.0 it's just that 5 (cowgirl) and 6 (69) aren't click-able, 8 (titjob) is in the bathroom and 9 isn't shown.

Last edited:

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
So yea , Inusuku released 1.3 today.
In his he wrote that it is last update ( some bug fix updates may come later if needed ).
He also said that he will move on to DLC production ( i think that he just decided to combine 1.4 and DLC in one update)
So congratulations , 1.3 is officially last stable update for a while. Inusuku said that DLC will be done at the end of this year , but personally i think it might be delayed till Q1 2023.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Just hope Inusuku will take some rest and not rush it. Correct me if I was wrong, he fell sick some time this year right?
Yes , and according to his ci en posts , he doesn't live luxury live ( no ac , no food in fridge) etc.
Hopefully he got a good amount of money from this game.
And since he is going to make DLC , that means it makes sense financially , aka enough ppl demand it , so probably more money for poor Inusuku.

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
the training books are probably your best option, just work part time every other week to afford it or get lucky with the quest pay.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes