kingkosa

Jun 18, 2019
How exactly do you get her in the cowgirl position? I have the skill unlocked but it doesn't appear as an option at night.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Is this game still being worked on or has the dev moved on to his new project?(sister explorer I believe is what it's called)

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Is this game still being worked on or has the dev moved on to his new project?(sister explorer I believe is what it's called)
Inusuku is releasing 1.3 this week , and have plans for big DLC at the end of the year ( with focus on other girls)
Since this game became popular and sells well , he probably will focus on it for a while.
And then , after reaping all profit he might think about completely new game.

Reactions: RayBar

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
It's still being worked, from what other member's said. The dev will release 1.3 and then work on DLC for this game later.
From there, I'm not sure... But the dev probably will went to the next project.

Reactions: RayBar
Apr 8, 2022
There's no censorship tag despite being a Japanese game? is it censored?
Also wasn't there an announcement more than a year ago about a color version of his other game Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome?

If there Is there a decensor patch, is there one for this current version?

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There's no censorship tag despite being a Japanese game? is it censored?
Also wasn't there an announcement more than a year ago about a color version of his other game Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome?

If there Is there a decensor patch, is there one for this current version?
yes.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Inusuku is releasing 1.3 this week , and have plans for big DLC at the end of the year ( with focus on other girls)
Since this game became popular and sells well , he probably will focus on it for a while.
And then , after reaping all profit he might think about completely new game.
Sister Travel's sequel, Sister Explorer, had been announced 3 years ago, so...

Reactions: akapp

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Sister Travel's sequel, Sister Explorer, had been announced 3 years ago, so...
So it might stay "announced" for indefinite period of time.
Original question was whether Inusuku is working on this game or another one, Inusuku is working for this game at least till he finishes ( or fails to finish ) his DLC.
We can't really know whether he has actual plans for sequel or he might start new one. ( just like this game was started )

BoringGuy

Mar 28, 2020
Thanks for the help!

But I still can't get the end of these images (taken from the CG folder) yet.

If there's a way to get it done fast, I'd appreciate it, otherwise it's going to be trial and error for a full month.

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
How do you access cheat table or any way to increase the policy without using the save data 20 from someones save file

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
mmondayyyy
Going from left to right, top to bottom:
1 (missionary): Standard (you have from get go)
2 (From side): Standard
3 (Lying on stomach): It's a enemy Stand(ard)!
4 (Doggy): Unlocked by reading H book or doujinshi, then learn it in skills.
5 (Cowgirl/dry hump): Forgot how to unlock skill but once you have and learned it, get sister to high lust then just go to sleep without lewding her. I believe it varies depending on how high her lust was or it could just be random. (May require high trust/sexual interest)
6 (69): Unlocked skill, can't remember how. After learning it, while she's awake during night scene just masturbate. It will switch to this scene. (May require high trust/sexual interest)
7 (mating press?): Unlocked 2 different ways, only one I've personally confirmed. First, is to have her really sick (not when she's sitting up in bad, but lying down) and choose to bath. MC will wipe her down which leads to learning this skill. The other method was said to happen during a wet dream about the sister but haven't confirmed myself. (May also require high trust/sexual interest)
8 (titjob): Unlocked by reading H book or doujinshi, then learn it in skills. Adds the choice when taking bath together and ask for H.
9 (hot missionary): Not shown but this one happens when you leave the house during the day and your sister comments on how hot it is.

Mond92
That's just an old build picture Inosuku used that's still on the DLSite product page. All the positions shown has been available since 1.0 it's just that 5 (cowgirl) and 6 (69) aren't click-able, 8 (titjob) is in the bathroom and 9 isn't shown.

Last edited:

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
So yea , Inusuku released 1.3 today.
In his he wrote that it is last update ( some bug fix updates may come later if needed ).
He also said that he will move on to DLC production ( i think that he just decided to combine 1.4 and DLC in one update)
So congratulations , 1.3 is officially last stable update for a while. Inusuku said that DLC will be done at the end of this year , but personally i think it might be delayed till Q1 2023.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes