Settum

Jan 10, 2019
The 1.21 or... v0 3 translation that is here works... eventually, Shade will finish his translation of 1.3 that just came out. For that one, you'll need more patience.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
(y)
will probably use that.
just to inform you that the ver.1.3 has been released and available here

ermm...so how to beat the black hole? TT
from my playthrough you'll just have to endure the attack while draining its HP bit by bit until turn 10/15 if you have blitzkrieg skill, in that turn your HP will be restored in full and your attack will greatly increased. I think it's some kind of battle plot

for you guys who wants the updated decensored mod I'll update it once Shadesishere complete the new translation

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
1.3 new choice

1. eat imouto cooking

2. you cooking

3. eat outside at guild shop

but you should pass event cooking recipes first

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
The "new" events from the hot spring event from what i have found out:

- Enjoy panties of one of the girls

- Manage to bath together with one of the girls (no h, just talking)

The other options when you are all together in the room i have no idea what do they mean

Second3nd

May 24, 2018
The "new" events from the hot spring event from what i have found out:

- Enjoy panties of one of the girls

- Manage to bath together with one of the girls (no h, just talking)

The other options when you are all together in the room i have no idea what do they mean
Could you share a screenshot of the other options when you're all together? I might be able to reason out what it says.

Reactions: Padav22

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
Is there a consistent way to get the party member event other than just being lucky. Got one girl to max favor at day 30 or so now I'm at day 80 I've barely gotten any favor increases for the other girls

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a consistent way to get the party member event other than just being lucky. Got one girl to max favor at day 30 or so now I'm at day 80 I've barely gotten any favor increases for the other girls
Time to savescum :KEK:

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
1655756730462.png
Question, what is this sixth position and how do I unlock it? Tried searching but couldn't find anything.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
For those two events; the choices from the top down are:

Imouto
Kana
Yui
Kasumi
Yukari-san

I do not know why Kasumi has the -chan honorific in the onsen but not the lounge, nor why Kana and Yui don't have any honorifics.

Reactions: Second3nd
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes