Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
I'm a bit lost...
I feel like I'm grinding for way too long at the moment, and I don't know how to buy items
Is it normal that after 1h of playtime I haven't reached any lewd scene ?
Also, how do I buy items ?

I also have trouble understanding the pattern behind skill point aquisition
to lewd you must have 60% lust when you go to bed. you can buy items on the weekends by going to town

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I'm a bit lost...
I feel like I'm grinding for way too long at the moment, and I don't know how to buy items
Is it normal that after 1h of playtime I haven't reached any lewd scene ?
Also, how do I buy items ?

I also have trouble understanding the pattern behind skill point aquisition
Is it normal, yes depending on how you play. Scenes don't "trigger" like they would in other games, in this one you have to be proactively going for them. You can get H scene in the first 15 minutes or no scenes after 10 hours, what you do or don't do is the key that will get you there. Those who played the first game will have an easier time than those who's playing this series for the very first time.

As for skill points there's a number of ways you can get them but most are based off of RNG:
1. Great success when talking about the first topic.
2. Success and great success when telling a scary story.
3. Some random events that occur during the night.
4. Battles.
5. I believe helping out the community during guild choices rewards points.
6. Some random events during guild activities.
7. iirc going out for adventure on weekend gives points.....or it could just be from the battles.
There might be other ways that I can't think of off top of my head but point gaining in general is pretty slow

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hey all, just letting everyone know what's happening before I go and get some sleep.

So right now, our house is currently cluttered as heck as we throw out old things, replacing with new, so we have a absolute ton of cardboard boxes all over the place (and I'm privately cursing our local councils recycling system), I'm still digging through my fathers things (which has only added to the clutter), but on the positive side, everything regarding his passing has been dealt with. Currently I'm focused on removing everything from our bedroom so I can hire some people to do the ceiling, then I can paint the walls before I get carpets fitted, then getting a new bed, dresser etc etc, might mean a few days sleeping on the sofa, but will be worth it in the end.

anyway, later today I have nothing happening except some small deliveries, so should be able to get a solid 4 or more hours of work on the translation, so expect a proper progress report later today.

Oct 24, 2019
You get the Mating Press after you wipe your sister when she is sick (choose "bathing together"). Not sure if you only need to do it once. Then it needs´to be a "hot day". Go to sleep, do something mischievous and you should get it. Be warned, that if you change position mid-sex, you cant switch back to the Mating Press. Correct me if I´m wrong

Orang_E

Jun 2, 2022
You get the Mating Press after you wipe your sister when she is sick (choose "bathing together"). Not sure if you only need to do it once. Then it needs´to be a "hot day". Go to sleep, do something mischievous and you should get it. Be warned, that if you change position mid-sex, you cant switch back to the Mating Press. Correct me if I´m wrong
i unlock it when im high lust at 120 and having a high interest and trust. he have a wet dream with kasumi and i unlock it after morning

kasumi is really cute and naughty

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
The only way to manually put Imouto into the Mating Press position is to use Cheat Editor during the Night scene and set her sleep posture to 4. Without this, it is impossible to move into that position by choice.

Reactions: dika1991

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
The only way to manually put Imouto into the Mating Press position is to use Cheat Editor during the Night scene and set her sleep posture to 4. Without this, it is impossible to move into that position by choice.
I'm pretty sure this is not true at all. There may be a stat requirement you are missing, but in my game I can just choose the position along with all of the others during the normal night scene.

Unless the position I'm thinking of is not the mating press?

Edit: She does have to be awake though, so if you were trying to say she cannot be asleep then that seems to be correct.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Right, Looks like you haven't played this long enough and just made your own conclusion.
I can change whenever, however I want during fun times w/o relying on 3rd party apps.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
The only posture that can't be selected is the uh...the one when it's hot and you do the night event.
The one on the bottom right, you mean? When she's sprawled out and not wearing her pajama blouse?

I don't know what conditions need to be met for Imouto to sleep in that position, or if it's random; but unless something changed in 1.3, that position is only available when she sleeps in that position, and is only available for as long as you stay in that position.

The inability to switch to that position is likely intentional, just as you cannot switch to doggy or piledriver while she's asleep. Dunno why Inusuku didn't think to make switching to that one available while she's awake, though.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Curious, do you have a method for transfering the translations, or do you re-edit everything from scratch? I've been trying to figure out if there's any way to patch wolf-editor that doesn't require a complete re-edit from scratch.
from scratch, thankfully using the previous version to speed up the process.
the previous times where a direct transfer was attempted... borked everything, game wouldn't load, and when it did, lines were all over the place, menus were messed up, error messages forever and so on.

safer (but much longer) to manually do everything line by line.

speaking of, progress report : about 30% of the way on 1.3, so hopefully should be done in a few days.

Lord_Grima

Feb 29, 2020
from scratch, thankfully using the previous version to speed up the process.
the previous times where a direct transfer was attempted... borked everything, game wouldn't load, and when it did, lines were all over the place, menus were messed up, error messages forever and so on.

safer (but much longer) to manually do everything line by line.

speaking of, progress report : about 30% of the way on 1.3, so hopefully should be done in a few days.
Don't worry about it chief! Take your time!

Kazuma Salute.gif

Iwane

Oct 25, 2019
Is this lolicon game or not?A sister with large breasts, but small body stature (may be due to soreness). Therefore, the age is difficult to determine.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes