YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
"Completed"? i don't get it... the author finished the game already? and the 0.3 is the english translation? I was expecting a long dev time and i'm astonished...
This kind of progress was expected of our Friend afterall. Friend makes everything easier and better for everyone.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is this lolicon game or not?A sister with large breasts, but small body stature (may be due to soreness). Therefore, the age is difficult to determine.
Not loli, but definitely anime mid/late teen looking. Well, except the elf who does look younger, but is obviously in her 30+.

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
In my opinion - don't even think about it. This game is from january of current year so every girl is less than one year old. That's very risky territory and I strongly advise you to close your browser as soon as you possibly can.
Oniichan and other npc is less than one year old as well. Don't forget to burn whatever device to get rid of evidence.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Is this lolicon game or not?A sister with large breasts, but small body stature (may be due to soreness). Therefore, the age is difficult to determine.
Does drawing object have an age?
My answer is technically no. They're an object because they identified as a drawing... So they're not alive and don't have feelings. Author can determine the subject's age there and even then... It's just... a drawing...

To answer your question, it's a no unless specified (which in this case is no). And as other member said, don't even think about it xd

joballs

Apr 12, 2018
from scratch, thankfully using the previous version to speed up the process.
the previous times where a direct transfer was attempted... borked everything, game wouldn't load, and when it did, lines were all over the place, menus were messed up, error messages forever and so on.

safer (but much longer) to manually do everything line by line.

speaking of, progress report : about 30% of the way on 1.3, so hopefully should be done in a few days.
Gotcha. I was experimenting with doing a diff on the exported scripts (via the editor menu), but they're not in a cleanly diffable format. I somewhat considered writing something that might be able to do it, but wasn't sure if it already existed. Thanks for the info!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I suggest to do the translations first with the original side by side, and only after you are finished to put it into code.
considering that the link mario6714 posted is still 1.3.0, I think I'll just keep plodding along on that for now (also, no word on Inusuku cein page regarding 1.3.1)

urgh, british weather is always at an extreame, its either raining, or cold/hot as heck, or like today, airless, feeling absolutely drained right now.

anyway, hoping to get a fair bit done tonight, as I have a trip into town tomorrow.

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
considering that the link mario6714 posted is still 1.3.0, I think I'll just keep plodding along on that for now (also, no word on Inusuku cein page regarding 1.3.1)

urgh, british weather is always at an extreame, its either raining, or cold/hot as heck, or like today, airless, feeling absolutely drained right now.

anyway, hoping to get a fair bit done tonight, as I have a trip into town tomorrow.
the 1.3.1 appears only on the dlsite page afaik and all it says is typographical errors and bugs, so probably no biggy

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020

The last link i post is the version 1.3.0?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

1.3.0 seems to be pretty stable, so rather than start over every single patch wouldn't it be best to wait for content(if he does add more content)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
The last link i post is the version 1.3.0?
yeah, loading it up (still in jap) shows it's 1.3.0
1.jpg

on a major plus side for me, my new SSD arrived today!
2.jpg
C drive is a M.2 Samsung 950 Pro, D is a old bulky seagate a friend gave me a some time ago, which I use to store videos and downloads, F used to be my main drive on my old PC (will probably make it into a backup drive at some point) and the G is the newest (Steam library and other games currently)

Last edited:

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
I agree with others that its fine to continue to translate 1.3 version.
If 1.3.1 is just few typo fixes , there is no point to reset all your translation progress.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes