SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
This is wrong. All meowing does is reduce her alert. If her arousal is high enough 80+ maybe once she's climaxed just peep again and she will be in the new position masturbating again. Also, I have encountered where she is showering to start and once done she will A) Jump in the tub, B) Showers again, C) 2nd masturbation scene, D) Catches you (Highest likely-hood without skill)
No, its not wrong sometimes the cat noice sound different and her alert go to max, i tried right now with 60+ lust and she kick out me of the bath but with 80+ lust she invite me to enter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

C45P3R

Mar 6, 2021
No, its not wrong sometimes the cat noice sound different and her alert go to max, i tried right now with 60+ lust and she kick out me of the bath but with 80+ lust she invite me to enter.

Sorry, you misunderstood. I'm saying the cat noise does not trigger a second masturbation sceen, that will happen regardless (at random, more likely with higher lust). I thought the getting kicked out if it failed was obvious, tho I did forget about that invite scene as it seems to always succeed for me on my current save. Loaded up day 32 and the MTL on that sceen is so bad lol.

Reactions: SwordRCL

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Sorry, you misunderstood. I'm saying the cat noise does not trigger a second masturbation sceen, that will happen regardless (at random, more likely with higher lust). I thought the getting kicked out if it failed was obvious, tho I did forget about that invite scene as it seems to always succeed for me on my current save. Loaded up day 32 and the MTL on that sceen is so bad lol.
Sorry, but it's you who misunderstood. Nothing about what I said hints that I was saying cat noise triggers the second masturabation scene. It was said about how to trigger the invited masturabation scene in which as SwordRCL says is indeed correct. Or at least half correct since I never tried it by getting caught normally.

I will say though, I did not specially say it was for that but simply assumed it would be taking as such since someone was asking about that scene.

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
In regards to those scenes, they usually happen for me the moment after I make cat noises. I always felt it was a necessary step and felt realistic.

Latos_ad

Nov 21, 2021
Another update for the mod.

FFFox Mod - V1.3.1 - Download .
---To be used with Shadesishere's v.3 translation.

Additions:
-Added a new item to the suspicious shop if you've completed the great adventure, have all the toys, and interest is above 500
-New Item: Succubus Curse Vial - Guarantees pregnancy if creampied for the next day (added to drinks). Also creates a womb tattoo that becomes visible at night (and which the sister will notice). So now the Pregnancy End can be reached after the great adventure (or not if you just don't shoot inside, or use a pill as they still work).
-Added the option to change her clothes after the bath. Not much in terms of what it affects, but now you can at least see what you've bought her.

Fixed:
-Incorrect check for Curse Vials. Checked for energizers instead (still used the vial when selected, though).

Sorry, could u sand the link for the mod again please ? Idk if it happens to others, but when i try to go to the link, the page just doesn't load. I downloaded a file that u sent to another guy in the comments, but it's just the code without immages, so you can guess what happens when some scenes get triggered xd. Tnx in advance

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Sorry, could u sand the link for the mod again please ? Idk if it happens to others, but when i try to go to the link, the page just doesn't load. I downloaded a file that u sent to another guy in the comments, but it's just the code without immages, so you can guess what happens when some scenes get triggered xd. Tnx in advance
Hmm... I can try uploading the zip directly, as it's not that large. Just haven't tried it yet. Let's see.

Haha! Success.

4.70 star(s) 81 Votes