Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
Bad news all.
While I was sorting out my new SSD today, I managed to delete my current translation and my notes :/
so erm... oops? (lesson to everyone, when deleting 200+ gb of stuff, make sure you don't do what I did and use shift instead of ctrl)

currently having to redo the lot from scratch, thankfully I still have the translation from 1.1.3 saved to a different drive, so I still have that to work off.

the biggest loss is my translation notes, as they had all the improvements I was going to put in this version of the translation.

so what I'm going to do is a straight copy of the old translation, translate the new things/features and release that (should take a day or three depending on how quick I work) then tackle improvements for a different version, which might work better if Inusuku takes sometime before doing any DLC things.

again, sorry all.
Considering I'd never be able to play without the translation work that's already been done, I am just grateful for the effort you've already put in. Thank you.

Reactions: Johnro and tekochii
Nov 17, 2020
I alter the size of the text to make things fit. compare the Jap vs Eng title lengths.
下心 知的 兄弟
Romantic Intellectual Onii-chan

If I didn't alter things, the entire top display would be a hellish mess and overlapped to hell and back... in fact I think I have a pic from when I was doing the Demo version of what it looks like unaltered...

found it :
View attachment 1899416

Bit of a hot mess, but what a long way we've come eh?

*edit* just did the new skills button :
View attachment 1899427
Not the same font, as I don't know which one thicklolita123 used when he did the other buttons, will probably change it in future. also the clinic now clearly states Golden Shot is removed when you go there with it and get treated.

*edit2* progress report : lots of small fixes to random events, battles, Adventure and menu text. going to take a break for a hour or so and then get back to it.
Why don't you put the original font on the Day bar or a similar one? Its more beautiful that extra length

kengador

Aug 6, 2020
Oh great, he will postpone the sister travel game even more. I get it he makes more money with the monochrome games.

Reactions: Padav22

DiMbEzZ

Jun 28, 2022
How do I earn money at the beginning of the game? I help the guild as much as I can, and in the end they take 200 coins from me. How can I fix this?

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
How do I earn money at the beginning of the game? I help the guild as much as I can, and in the end they take 200 coins from me. How can I fix this?
You earn money by part-time job, increasing guild reputation or helping the guild.
The event during the day is completely random, and always train defenses if you can (it's one of the stats you can't manually increase aside from books).

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Basically, the guild earns money by completing "Helping out" and "Subjugation" daily tasks. If the guild makes an excess of money during that week, you get a cut of the profits. If it barely broke even, you get nothing. If it didn't earn enough, you lose money, but 200 is the biggest cut I've seen.

You earn money by part-time job, increasing guild reputation or helping the guild.
The event during the day is completely random, and always train defenses if you can (it's one of the stats you can't manually increase aside from books).
I second the defense training, though I'd also add that it's not strictly necessary. The real game changer is passive skills.
Once you start stacking effects like Counter, Auto-Recovery, and Iron Wall, you'll rarely need to heal. Similarly, you can get Sympathy and Teamwork to chain, shooting off multiple attacks every turn for the price of one.

Also, I recommend talking about your dreams on Friday nights. It'll help raise the guild reputation, which in turn means better stuff in shops and possibly more guild earnings. I'd particularly watch out for the comfy pillow and dumbbells while shopping in town (costs 2000, 1000, respectively). The pillow permanently increases energy gain from sleep and dumbbell permanently increases your strength and sword swinging training gains.

binxanator

Jan 14, 2022
It's not bug. It's a feature. All members of the party have a certain number of attacks that they can do. When that reaches 0, you can't do anything else.

Usually, the battle is won or lost by then. All you can do to progress is [Guard] and hope for a counter-attack.
its not that. i cant attack even though its at the very start of the battle. it used to work normally but recently it stopped working

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
is the game complete? and fully translated?
The base game is complete, with DLC coming later this year or early next year.

The translation is not finished yet. Please wait warmly.
48c.jpg

1.2.1 is translated and fully playable from start to finish, it's just not the greatest translation.
1.3.1 is currently being translated and will also be fully playable, just not the greatest translation.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes