Hdono

Jan 7, 2022
Inusuku celebrates
He also talks about Monochrome remake
View attachment 1898224
Preview of his vision of remake + he searches for ppl who can make similar art ? i think.

So it is possible that after he is done with DLC , he will remake Monochrome
time for some good remastered night attack

golfon

May 25, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a problem and I don't understand how to solve it. On one of the days, the elf in the guild says that you need to take countermeasures, the days before taking countermeasures begin to count down, when he counter reaches zero, the game ends. Farmer's end. How to avoid this, I have not been able to understand for 3 days what needs to be done or I did something wrong from the beginning. Please tell me?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a problem and I don't understand how to solve it. On one of the days, the elf in the guild says that you need to take countermeasures, the days before taking countermeasures begin to count down, when he counter reaches zero, the game ends. Farmer's end. How to avoid this, I have not been able to understand for 3 days what needs to be done or I did something wrong from the beginning. Please tell me?
Cook via sis and your mc should get an idea to let 'er help in the guild.
Then a bookworm gal should be needed after.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Step 1: Learn the cooking skill. Should have done that already.

Step 2: Have Imouto cook a meal for you. At some point Brother will exclaim how good it is and have an Eureka moment.

Step 3: When entering the guild tell Yukari (elf girl) the idea to set up an exclusive menu with Brother cooking Imouto's family reciipies.

Step 4: Profit.

This should bring the guild back into the black before time runs out.

Reactions: Konstantinus

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
1.2.1 is translated and fully playable from start to finish, it's just not the greatest translation.
1.3.1 is currently being translated and will also be fully playable, just not the greatest translation.
Will be back in three months to check for the best translation.

reyns97

Nov 11, 2021
I think you can learn it from the bear head guy who periodically shows up and trains you. Think he just pops up randomly, but I've had him drop by and teach me new skills even after the main game content has ended.
oh i see, ty

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
wow, just when I thought there's no new post in this thread in my notification then I manually checked and got 10 unread pages... is there a rule you have to be active to get notification or it's just some bug?

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
wow, just when I thought there's no new post in this thread in my notification then I manually checked and got 10 unread pages... is there a rule you have to be active to get notification or it's just some bug?
No idea, but seeing you just reminded me that I was planning to send you more coffee.

Edit: And done, thanks again for the hard work.

Edit2: Does Shade take coffee?

• Red Heart
Reactions: mello.second

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Progress report : playtesting continues... slowly, between the thousand and one different RL things going on and an annoying lack of "get up and go" on my part.

either way, I'm slogging through at the moment, playtesting wise, I would say I'm around just shy of half done so far, so I really need to knuckle down and and get to it.

going to go make a cuppa, something to nibble on and dive back in.

*edit* RNG is still a bane during playtesting, also it seems Inusuku has added battle skills as rewards to some of the random events that were just random filler before.

Untitled.png Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
*edit* RNG is still a bane during playtesting, also it seems Inusuku has added battle skills as rewards to some of the random events that were just random filler before.
Sounds annoying to test. Friendly reminder that you can cheat money, health and stats with Cheat Engine.
There is a cheat table in the OP, if you just want to alter stats. Good luck and we are all wishing you the best. (y)

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes