Random_Guyy

Jun 27, 2020
Does anyone also had a problem where after a few minutes of playing, everything seems kinda buggy?

Like, when getting option windows, you can't press X or right click to cancel anymore, or pressing X or right click to quit the status screen, or the save menu suddenly closed immediately after clicking

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
:WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:
Not to shit on whoever's work this was but boy, am I glad we have daseson here...

Does anyone also had a problem where after a few minutes of playing, everything seems kinda buggy?

Like, when getting option windows, you can't press X or right click to cancel anymore, or pressing X or right click to quit the status screen, or the save menu suddenly closed immediately after clicking
Hmm, that's a new one. Does it happen with any other WolfRPG games?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Nope, I don't play a lot of WolfRPG based games but they're all fine to me. And Imouto Life Monchrome also works fine
Then I'm stumped on this one. Sorry mate. :confused:
Only suggestion I'd have is trying older versions, but then you'd miss out on newer content. Let's hope the official release fixes your issue.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018

what version you download it???

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
New update for my color mod:

This week I have little added content since I focused more on changing the sister's hair.

=====================================//=========================================

Adding:

-Help the guild:
1675060641149.png

-Attack Training:
1675060670074.png

-Guild Scenes:
1675060768867.png
Changes:

- Change the sister's hair color in a total of 28 images, 23 CG and 5 Picture. I also took the opportunity to give more life to old images by adding shadows, additions and correcting coloring errors.

I will show 2 examples:

Before:
1675060999108.png
1675061073193.png

After:
1675061107022.png
1675061119638.png

Progress of my color mod in general.

Cg: 22%,
Cutin: 100%
Picture: 11%
Hscene: 20%
Others: 10%

I apologize for the few added images but with the hair change now there is more work...

Although on the other hand I really like to touch up old images and bring them to the level of the current ones.

I hope you enjoy it

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
New update for my color mod:

This week I have little added content since I focused more on changing the sister's hair.

=====================================//=========================================

Adding:

-Help the guild:
View attachment 2350417

-Attack Training:
View attachment 2350419

-Guild Scenes:
View attachment 2350422
Changes:

- Change the sister's hair color in a total of 28 images, 23 CG and 5 Picture. I also took the opportunity to give more life to old images by adding shadows, additions and correcting coloring errors.

I will show 2 examples:

Before:
View attachment 2350432
View attachment 2350434

After:
View attachment 2350435
View attachment 2350436

Progress of my color mod in general.

Cg: 22%,
Cutin: 100%
Picture: 11%
Hscene: 20%
Others: 10%

I apologize for the few added images but with the hair change now there is more work...

Although on the other hand I really like to touch up old images and bring them to the level of the current ones.

I hope you enjoy it
My eyes are getting orgasm from the playful use of colors in these pictures. The hair looks really nice, I like how it shines on the top and darken abit as it goes down

However I cant take my eyes off from the black liquid inside the glass jar. Don't want to mistake the chemist project for a once in a lifetime drinking test

Ok thats all the complaining Im gonna do, nice work!

deel.alt

May 31, 2022
great work bro! i'm loving your work so far.

just one thing tho... this attack training scene....

-Attack Training:
1675060670074.png
1675060670074.png

imo, this scene has alot of dark colors and feels like it's indoors not outside in midday. i think it would be better to mute the colors of the background and the ground to make it more like light is shining throughout the whole place. idk, it just feels like the shadows are around the same color of everything?

or maybe im wrong

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

imo, this scene has alot of dark colors and feels like it's indoors not outside in midday. i think it would be better to mute the colors of the background and the ground to make it more like light is shining throughout the whole place. idk, it just feels like the shadows are around the same color of everything?

or maybe im wrong
I don't think it's that bad, but I believe it can be fixed rather easily by turning up the brightness on the picture ever so slightly, here it is at 20%.
1675060670074.png

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Random_Guyy

Jun 27, 2020
Then I'm stumped on this one. Sorry mate. :confused:
Only suggestion I'd have is trying older versions, but then you'd miss out on newer content. Let's hope the official release fixes your issue.
it's probably just my PC being weird, not the game itself since I'm probably the only one having this problem

what version you download it???
latest unmodded version

one new thing I noticed is that it sometimes took ages for the error to happen while sometimes it happened in just under a minute, so there's probably a trigger somewhere

I'll play more to see what's the trigger are

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
My eyes are getting orgasm from the playful use of colors in these pictures. The hair looks really nice, I like how it shines on the top and darken abit as it goes down

However I cant take my eyes off from the black liquid inside the glass jar. Don't want to mistake the chemist project for a once in a lifetime drinking test

Ok thats all the complaining Im gonna do, nice work!
What a rage... I tried with many colors and combinations trying not to modify the original image and I thought that it had turned out well but I see that it is still annoying before the eyes...

I will try again with a slightly more aggressive change to see if it improves

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

or maybe im wrong
Actually the image does have a filter... I had also tried many things, like adding grass or using lighter colors but I was not really convinced by the final result.

look at an example
1675096179021.png

I really feel that this type of thing does not go with the image so I discarded it

Moving on to your request I could make the filter stronger or increase the brightness as demonstrated by vitalsigns

This would be the result with a slightly stronger filter:
1675096801463.png

How about?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Actually the image does have a filter... I had also tried many things, like adding grass or using lighter colors but I was not really convinced by the final result.

look at an example
View attachment 2351475

I really feel that this type of thing does not go with the image so I discarded it

Moving on to your request I could make the filter stronger or increase the brightness as demonstrated by vitalsigns

View attachment 2351502

How about?
I do think the brightness was still the best result, it gives it that washed-out look you'd expect from the sun on a bright summer day. I do think your picture looks better though, I simply picked a random value to demonstrate the effect, but yours actually looks really good.

IMBAK

Dec 28, 2020
Is there any bug with money system? My guild rep is regional and i do 3 contribution a week but only get 200 gold lol

deel.alt

May 31, 2022

look at an example
View attachment 2351475

View attachment 2351502

How about?
I think having the brightness filter is better than not having it there. It makes the scene feel much more appropriate with the time of day.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020

look at an example
View attachment 2351475

View attachment 2351502

How about?
I think it would be nice if the shadows under the feet were a little lighter. :unsure:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I think it would be nice if the shadows under the feet were a little lighter. :unsure:
Well, the game isn't meant to be photorealistic. The dark shadows and bright colors give it a nice aesthetic that looks like daylight but not incongruous with the rest of the pictures.
1675060670074.png
event51_02.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: betaseeker
4.70 star(s) 79 Votes