YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Hello people,

Do you want to start painting the guild inside, this is the first one... what do you think?

Before
View attachment 2337148

After
View attachment 2337175
not sure if intentional or not but the glass bottle at the bottom right of the picture has no color. other than that Im liking the overal vibe the tavern gives off, just your good ol medieval looking bar to hang out in. I like the color choices to separate the table from the floor, awesome work

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
not sure if intentional or not but the glass bottle at the bottom right of the picture has no color. other than that Im liking the overal vibe the tavern gives off, just your good ol medieval looking bar to hang out in. I like the color choices to separate the table from the floor, awesome work
Actually if it has color, it is a very light blue. I wanted to do it that way since the original image shows that it is a lighter bottle than the ones in the background. But if you think it looks bad I can change them.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Actually if it has color, it is a very light blue. I wanted to do it that way since the original image shows that it is a lighter bottle than the ones in the background. But if you think it looks bad I can change them.
ah, I see. idk what color to go for the bottle but I think it will still looks odd with the black liquid inside of it. maybe try changing the color of the water inside of it and see if its better or feel right to adjust

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
ah, I see. idk what color to go for the bottle but I think it will still looks odd with the black liquid inside of it. maybe try changing the color of the water inside of it and see if its better or feel right to adjust
Oh you mean the one on the right hehe I thought they were the bottles on the left, Understood I'll try to change the color.

Reactions: YuKandayo32

Shadow091

Jan 9, 2021
New update for my color mod:

This time it's something short, I had more images but with the hair color change I decided better not to include them.

=====================================//=========================================

Adding:

- studying in the guild
View attachment 2332249

- Scenes at the end of the bath

View attachment 2332251
View attachment 2332254

- Title Screen Background (add my signature)

View attachment 2332260

- Cleaning up sick sister:

View attachment 2332264

-Cleaning sister's back in the bathroom
View attachment 2332279
View attachment 2332281

Changes:

-Change the sister's hair in the scene where she is submerged in the bathtub

View attachment 2332265
Progress of my color mod in general.

Cg: 20%,
Cutin: 100%
Picture: 11%
Hscene: 20%
Others: 10%

Again I want to thank everyone for their opinions, even if it doesn't seem like it, they are very important to me since they help me to obtain very good results.

I hope you enjoy it
Hey just wanted to give you a heads up and didnt know if you knew there are a couple of cutins that havent been finished or colored at all despite saying your Cutin is at 100% wanted to bring this to your attention

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hey just wanted to give you a heads up and didnt know if you knew there are a couple of cutins that havent been finished or colored at all despite saying your Cutin is at 100% wanted to bring this to your attention
Hello, of course I have it in mind but since they are not used within the game I decided better not to paint them... since at the moment of truth if they are not used it would be wasted time.

Maybe if inusuku used them there in the future, he would paint them.

And so it will happen with many images from the different folders, if they are not used in the game I really ignore them.

Reactions: Shadow091

Shadow091

Jan 9, 2021
Hello, of course I have it in mind but since they are not used within the game I decided better not to paint them... since at the moment of truth if they are not used it would be wasted time.

Maybe if inusuku used them there in the future, he would paint them.

And so it will happen with many images from the different folders, if they are not used in the game I really ignore them.
ah havent noticed that they havent been used thanks for clarifying

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
New update for my color mod:

This time it's something short, I had more images but with the hair color change I decided better not to include them.

=====================================//=========================================

Adding:

- studying in the guild
View attachment 2332249

- Scenes at the end of the bath

View attachment 2332251
View attachment 2332254

- Title Screen Background (add my signature)

View attachment 2332260

- Cleaning up sick sister:

View attachment 2332264

-Cleaning sister's back in the bathroom
View attachment 2332279
View attachment 2332281

Changes:

-Change the sister's hair in the scene where she is submerged in the bathtub

View attachment 2332265
Progress of my color mod in general.

Cg: 20%,
Cutin: 100%
Picture: 11%
Hscene: 20%
Others: 10%

Again I want to thank everyone for their opinions, even if it doesn't seem like it, they are very important to me since they help me to obtain very good results.

I hope you enjoy it
How do you plan to do the night scenes? Will you make it look like you're fooling around in the dark or will you make it more visible? Right now I'm running a mix of your mod and the other mod that the person seems to have abandoned but did do the night scenes.
ScreenShot_2023_0126_09_45_46.png

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
This is something that many ask me, the truth is that I do not give priority to this content, which is what they want the most because there is already a mod that is colored all of that, so I lean more towards the content that other mods have not colored so that so they have the most color content in the game.

Currently I finished the guild scenes inside and I'm working on the sister's hair color change.

Before
View attachment 2341919

After
View attachment 2342527
This is one of the ones that I have changed their hair color. I already have a few and when you have enough I will share them.

Additionally, I take the opportunity to make small changes, find errors and other things, which go unnoticed by anyone, but so that the one who paints or details the images well finds it quickly.
man, we don't deserve you and shad for the work you do on this game

kakakhan

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you very much, you have really always encouraged me to continue... As many know, this is a tedious job, so much so that many have tried and failed, I really think that if I didn't receive so many positive comments and so many constructive criticisms, I think I would have given up a long time ago

I share one more of the ones that I have recolored to put the change of hair to the sister:

Before:
View attachment 2342778
After:
View attachment 2342779

And so there are many that simply by recoloring them you can see how I have progressed, there is still a lot to learn but it fills me with happiness to see how I have improved.

And that my goal of seeing this game in full color is getting closer :giggle:
Amazing work as always. Thank you.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019

He is working on DLC , making new arts.

If i understand him right , he wants to add new arts to both pre DLC events and after main story too. ( not sure about it )
Arts will be both H and non H.
Currently Inusuku is on steady pace and he thinks that DLC release would be somewhere in spring.

He also mentions that DLsite top awards event has started.
Wink wink. Vote if you can.

ThatGuy010!

Nov 12, 2022
Is there any way of loading without quitting out of the game and just re launching? I've tried looking everywhere and haven't found anything.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
How do you plan to do the night scenes? Will you make it look like you're fooling around in the dark or will you make it more visible? Right now I'm running a mix of your mod and the other mod that the person seems to have abandoned but did do the night scenes.
View attachment 2341689

Apparently a spam alert came out and the posts were deleted..

But hey, I'll be direct, really this content is not my priority since as you say there is already a mod that colors it so I focus more on what is not colored...

And regarding how I have thought of it, here I share an example with the new hair color:
1674962158888.png

I really feel that each person has their style, mine does use a black filter to simulate a bit of attenuation since it is a night scene, but it is very slight compared to what you show me.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Apparently a spam alert came out and the posts were deleted..

But hey, I'll be direct, really this content is not my priority since as you say there is already a mod that colors it so I focus more on what is not colored...

And regarding how I have thought of it, here I share an example with the new hair color:
View attachment 2347818

I really feel that each person has their style, mine does use a black filter to simulate a bit of attenuation since it is a night scene, but it is very slight compared to what you show me.
Oh, I was wondering what was going on. However, back on point, I personally can't figure out if I like it or not, I mean it does set the scene really well of it being sneaking at night and doing dirty stuff but at the same time I'm not 100% sure it is wholly necessary. So, more than likely, as long as it looks good I doubt there is going to be much of a problem. Based on that picture I do believe it is an improvement, still a bit dark but not quite the black-out of the other mod so you can still see plenty of the color. The reason I brought it up is simply because as a degenerate who plays it for the "plot" I saw the coloring of Imouto Life Monochrome and I am always afraid of that.
scene3_14.jpg
scene8_14.jpg

4.70 star(s) 77 Votes