DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
iirc, I believe her hair is supposed to be silver not grey so I'm going to have to say (1) because of accuracy. And yeah, a little more splash of color would be nice. Hell, honestly you don't have to color the tub at all and just leave it white.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
iirc, I believe her hair is supposed to be silver not grey so I'm going to have to say (1) because of accuracy. And yeah, a little more splash of color would be nice. Hell, honestly you don't have to color the tub at all and just leave it white.
to be fair, wet hair tends to look darker... but honestly, just be happy someone is taking the effort to colour everything.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
to be fair, wet hair tends to look darker... but honestly, just be happy someone is taking the effort to colour everything.
But I refuse!
For one, that kind of mindset is incredibly flawed but also I'm just throwing my opinion out there like the previous couple of gents, have no real interest in the mod since I prefer the b/w version of the game and daseson has no obligation to entertain it. But I DO appreciate his effort and WILL give any opinion I believe would be of benefit.

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
Hello people,

As I have been painting, I have learned new techniques and with it the project has had its changes. The truth is that the images that I colored at the beginning with the last ones that I am coloring have a very noticeable change, so I thought of readjusting the images so that they all remain the same,

I wanted to share an example and tell me which one you prefer.

Before
View attachment 2322809

After
View attachment 2322814

They are small changes but they are more adjusted to the style that I am using with the last images.

tell me what you think
I like the lighter hair in the first picture due to personal preference, but everything else looks better in the second picture, especially the underwater skin and tub.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello, I see that in general they want the sister's hair to be lighter, and really, seeing it subjectively, they are right, so I will work on it little by little in the updates,

It's really going to be a little more work but I see it as something necessary,

I'll start with the last ones that I painted hehe I was so excited to see that you liked both the last update that I painted and 6 images... I share one of the ones that I painted to which I also have to lighten its hair:

1674225432917.png

Thank you all very much for giving your point of view.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hello, I see that in general they want the sister's hair to be lighter, and really, seeing it subjectively, they are right, so I will work on it little by little in the updates,

It's really going to be a little more work but I see it as something necessary,

I'll start with the last ones that I painted hehe I was so excited to see that you liked both the last update that I painted and 6 images... I share one of the ones that I painted to which I also have to lighten its hair:

View attachment 2326091

Thank you all very much for giving your point of view.
I'm fine with this hair color tbh.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I'm fine with this hair color tbh.
Of course we all have different points of view but what they tell me is totally correct, the sister's hair is supposed to be light due to the disease she has, according to the story, so it can't be gray.

I started to paint it like this gray since I painted the pictures stand that I don't know why they were dark gray and I personally liked it.

But of course, if the idea is to make it true to the story, the hair color must be changed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mushybird and akapp

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Of course we all have different points of view but what they tell me is totally correct, the sister's hair is supposed to be light due to the disease she has, according to the story, so it can't be gray.

I started to paint it like this gray since I painted the pictures stand that I don't know why they were dark gray and I personally liked it.

But of course, if the idea is to make it true to the story, the hair color must be changed.
Thinking about it, I again wish someone would make a blonde hair mod after going through the journey... Too bad I'm not good at coding to do it myself (and too lazy too, I guess):unsure:

Reactions: Groudon2000

taotio

Jun 10, 2019

Now Fanza is another place where you can buy his games ( from next month ). Inusuku is happy with that.

He continues to work on his games.
He also talks that there were people who thought that NTR and Futanari , etc can be added to his games ( becouse such tags were popular in overall fetish ranking last year )
Inusuku doesn't hate those things , but he thinks that such fetishes won't align with his style.
He thinks that while it is important to analyze popular themes , you don't have to stick those fetishes everywhere.
(He continues to talk about difference in fetishes)

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018

Now Fanza is another place where you can buy his games ( from next month ). Inusuku is happy with that.

He continues to work on his games.
He also talks that there were people who thought that NTR and Futanari , etc can be added to his games ( becouse such tags were popular in overall fetish ranking last year )
Inusuku doesn't hate those things , but he thinks that such fetishes won't align with his style.
He thinks that while it is important to analyze popular themes , you don't have to stick those fetishes everywhere.
(He continues to talk about difference in fetishes)

Work with thing you love is great

SaiyaTop

Nov 23, 2021
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
how do i install

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello people,

As I have been painting, I have learned new techniques and with it the project has had its changes. The truth is that the images that I colored at the beginning with the last ones that I am coloring have a very noticeable change, so I thought of readjusting the images so that they all remain the same,

I wanted to share an example and tell me which one you prefer.

Before
View attachment 2322809

After
View attachment 2322814

They are small changes but they are more adjusted to the style that I am using with the last images.

tell me what you think
These are the elements in each I picked up on as being different and what I would say looks better:

The shading of the body under the water in 1 is a bit more realistic as it shows more of the color changing properties of being submerged (being submerged in water makes you look darker due to the way water interacts with light and the eyes' perception of it, particularly blue light). The shading in 2 seems a bit too transparent looking as if she's just in air colored blue.

The color of the water in 2 as it again looks a bit more like actual water while still maintaining the look of the art style.

The steam in 2 as the steam in 1 is barely visible, honestly it blends in with the other elements underneath and is effectively just not there in 1.

The hair color in 1 as I believe it to be more accurate to the color intended for the character to have in canon by Inusuku.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello people,

Thanks to the opinions that everyone gave me, I realized that the sister's hair is not gray or silver, actually the official color of inusuku is a light cream.
It differs a bit in some chibi images since in some it is clearer than in others but the concept is this:

1674347608444.png 1674347634841.png

So when implementing in my color mod this is the result:

1674348495073.png 1674349945451.png

It really makes all the sense that hair has this color since it was originally blonde and it became lighter due to the disease..

I will be working to change the hair in all the images already painted.. there are a lot of them so it will take some time.

Additionally, I painted others and I wanted to release an update today but with the hair change I'll have to modify them again... :/.

Thank you all very much for giving me your opinion. I really like seeing different points of view and finding the best possible result.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Hey fellas, I decided to colour this cg because it's cute.

This was a quick thing I put together because I was bored.
Daseson's work is stellar and I don't mean to steal his thunder, just having some fun as I've been interested in colouring manga for a while.
View attachment 2330483
Love the way you use color here. The way the dark and light green background contrast with imouto's bright color blends really well. Little use of pink and blue also makes the picture even sweeter to look at

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes