Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
still no for android ver?
Almost certainly not. This game is on Wolf, not RPGM, so an official Android port is not possible.

An unofficial fan-port might be possible, but they'd have to port it to RPGM first -- this is what someone did for Monochrome. I imagine such a port would be very difficult to make, especially since Fantasy has a lot more events than Monochrome had.

A Renpy port might also be within the realm of possibility. Certainly not practical, and definitely in the "why would you even suggest such an absurd thing?" category; but not necessarily impossible.

Arcane_Bullet

Oct 11, 2022
New update for my color mod:

I worked a little on the night scenes
View attachment 2315000

=====================================//=========================================

Adding:

- Pictures stand Kasumi, Kana, Yui and Yukari
View attachment 2314986 View attachment 2314993 View attachment 2314994 View attachment 2314995

- One that I missed in previous updates
View attachment 2314996

- Blowjob while sitting in the bathroom

View attachment 2315002

- New pictures:
View attachment 2315003 View attachment 2315004 View attachment 2315005 View attachment 2315006

Changes:

-Change the sister's mouth a little in "stand pictures":
View attachment 2315017

Progress of my color mod in general.

Cg: 12%,
Cutin: 100%
Picture: 7%
Hscene: 20%
Others: 3%

I'm working on the fight content and some changes to the exterior scenes that some have requested,

I apologize for the short content since my last update was a long time ago, but I'll be working to give more content :D

I hope you enjoy it
Btw, just a little curious. At what % do you think you will add in some of the work you have done for the hscene to the file?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Btw, just a little curious. At what % do you think you will add in some of the work you have done for the hscene to the file?
I really thought that when it is 100% because although I have worked on it a bit, the fact that there are colored parts and others does not make it look weird.

I share an example:

1674052320049.png

I still have about 78% left to color so it still takes a while :(,

But there is a color version that is linked at the beginning of the post and if it is complete, you could use it in the meantime.

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I really thought that when it is 100% because although I have worked on it a bit, the fact that there are colored parts and others does not make it look weird.

I share an example:

View attachment 2320283

I still have about 78% left to color so it still takes a while :(,

But there is a color version that is linked at the beginning of the post and if it is complete, you could use it in the meantime.
Kind of makes me wish for a pantyhose for imouto I could tear open :cry: inusuku pls.

monobeno

Oct 27, 2021
Almost certainly not. This game is on Wolf, not RPGM, so an official Android port is not possible.

An unofficial fan-port might be possible, but they'd have to port it to RPGM first -- this is what someone did for Monochrome. I imagine such a port would be very difficult to make, especially since Fantasy has a lot more events than Monochrome had.

A Renpy port might also be within the realm of possibility. Certainly not practical, and definitely in the "why would you even suggest such an absurd thing?" category; but not necessarily impossible.
I see
I hope someone does

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
That's because the cheats have to be entered in at character creation. Setting your skin color to E8BEAC or above gives you privileged status
And don't forget starting rich automatically unlocks free roam mode and sets prison sentences to optional.

Reactions: shmurfer

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
Why can't i have sex with her? I've been met with a bad ending always everytime i try night crawling it always ends at 1pm is this still not yet finished?

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Why can't i have sex with her? I've been met with a bad ending always everytime i try night crawling it always ends at 1pm is this still not yet finished?
What kind of bad ending do you have to begin with? Because there's quite some like farmer ending, pregnant ending (good and bad, depending on amount of Gold and trust your imouto has) and even demon invasion ending.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Bro you can fuck her like six days till Sunday, it's quite finished at this point. :LUL:

You just gotta take it slow. Don't wake her up and don't raise the Bad bar too much during the night; also fix all her clothes before your time is up or she'll know you did something. Actually, I would just not focus on the night event at all until you've raised her trust enough to at least be bathing with you.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello people,

As I have been painting, I have learned new techniques and with it the project has had its changes. The truth is that the images that I colored at the beginning with the last ones that I am coloring have a very noticeable change, so I thought of readjusting the images so that they all remain the same,

I wanted to share an example and tell me which one you prefer.

Before
1674142743445.png

After
1674142800800.png

They are small changes but they are more adjusted to the style that I am using with the last images.

tell me what you think

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Hello people,

As I have been painting, I have learned new techniques and with it the project has had its changes. The truth is that the images that I colored at the beginning with the last ones that I am coloring have a very noticeable change, so I thought of readjusting the images so that they all remain the same,

Before
View attachment 2322809

After
View attachment 2322814

They are small changes but they are more adjusted to the style that I am using with the last images.

tell me what you think
After definitely.
And again thank (you and shade) for your work on this game

Reactions: akapp

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Hello people,

Before
View attachment 2322809

After
View attachment 2322814

tell me what you think
Both of them doing fine. The sister's hair on the second one looks darker. I prefer the first one than the second one.
It's kinda bothering me, but the bath looks flat and it desperately need some more refinement.

Thanks for the hardwork though.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Hello people,

Before
View attachment 2322809

After
View attachment 2322814

tell me what you think
Hair from 1), steam from 2) and submerged shading of 1)
So basically 1) with some steam. I'm a simple guy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hello people,

Before
View attachment 2322809

After
View attachment 2322814

tell me what you think
I almost like how it (2) looks but... imouto's hair color is now the same color as the bathtub -_-"

4.70 star(s) 77 Votes