Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
its better. but to be even more nitpicky, there should be a visible difference/layers of the trees. In the original it can be easily identified what the layers of the color could be.

to summarize, the top is the highest layer (meaning the most brightest, while the lower you go, the darker
Sounds good to me... I'll try

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Anyone knows if the developer talked about future content/games he plans on working on ?
AI sister will be completed soon ( this winter , spring) , then DLC for fantasy next (spring,summer) , then Monochrome encore ( better remake of original - ETA idk)
Steam eng translation of some games will be done by Kagura games( currently fantasy is in progress)
Inusuke is also doing some mini mangas , android versions of his games (ETA unknown)

Inusuku posts his progress reports and plans every 1-2 week on his Ci-en blog.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
AI sister will be completed soon ( this winter , spring) , then DLC for fantasy next (spring,summer) , then Monochrome encore ( better remake of original - ETA idk)
Steam eng translation of some games will be done by Kagura games( currently fantasy is in progress)
Inusuke is also doing some mini mangas , android versions of his games (ETA unknown)

Inusuku posts his progress reports and plans every 1-2 week on his Ci-en blog.
I appreciate it, thank you for the answer

taotio

Jun 10, 2019

He recovered(ing) from Covid during holidays.

Now he started working on DLC again.

He is talking a lot about AI generated art .

1673602786938.png

Also he is very sad that "little sister" tag is not popular anymore on Dlsite.
Hopefully Inusuku can make it become popular again.

Reactions: torresm

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
...I really don't get how I think it was rule 7 works here. Seems like stuff can randomly get removed after a year. Hopefully that won't happen with this.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
...I really don't get how I think it was rule 7 works here. Seems like stuff can randomly get removed after a year. Hopefully that won't happen with this.
Rule 7 talks about depictions of prepubescent children, while our sister here already has breasts and all, so she's in the clear.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

View attachment 2308017

Good to know he's fully recovered.

The part about AI-generated art was interesting. If deepl didn't butcher the translation, he's not too fond of using it for ecchi art but it does assist him in simpler tasks. As long as we still get stuff drawn in his style, then I'm not complaining.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

View attachment 2308017

Was 'little sis' popular around the time when incest was still trending or did I somehow miss out on other memorable games involving little sisters?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

SiriusAelix

Dec 27, 2021
I wish the game would've warned me that the fog quest would be an "big adventure" style quest where I shouldn't have waited until the last day to finish. Now I have a save from the night before that's useless.

Any save edits/cheat engine tricks I can do to keep my current save and not have it just sit there, useless?

kengador

Aug 6, 2020
Sister Explorer in 2025? I thought it was supposed to be released in December 2022. F.
Yeah man sucks. That was the only game from insuku i was interested in. Oh well, Daseson is making a colored version which looks 945% better than original so i will probably play that one and then just forget about this dev.

Reactions: Padav22
4.70 star(s) 79 Votes