Jun 27, 2018
*sad pessimist noises*
Nah. You're going to fuck every one of your guild gals, and impregnate them. Minigames to take care of your growing family. You'll start touring other small villages as part of the guild fighting system. You'll kidnap women after beating any brothers, boyfriends or husbands nearly to death in guild fights. The guild will support you since it means spreading your superior guild genes. Once you have sufficient children, it will switch to a strategy game, allowing you to lay siege to larger and larger towns, stealing away with more and more wives and daughters. Only once you have collected the daughters and wives from each of the three kings will you be ready to battle the guild master, who turns out to be your father, unfairly hording a tower of additional little sisters, protected floor by floor by masses of monster girls, which all share the same weakness for a weapon you singularly wield.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Nah. You're going to fuck every one of your guild gals, and impregnate them. Minigames to take care of your growing family. You'll start touring other small villages as part of the guild fighting system. You'll kidnap women after beating any brothers, boyfriends or husbands nearly to death in guild fights. The guild will support you since it means spreading your superior guild genes. Once you have sufficient children, it will switch to a strategy game, allowing you to lay siege to larger and larger towns, stealing away with more and more wives and daughters. Only once you have collected the daughters and wives from each of the three kings will you be ready to battle the guild master, who turns out to be your father, unfairly hording a tower of additional little sisters, protected floor by floor by masses of monster girls, which all share the same weakness for a weapon you singularly wield.
Dude. That's Bunny Black 3!

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Hello people, color the scene of helping in the guild.

I wanted to ask for opinions... I feel that coloring of interiors and exteriors is not really my thing hehe.

Any suggestion is welcome :D

View attachment 2296667
Honestly looks amazing already.
If I had to nitpick, I would personally make the walls/ceiling tiles slightly more light-colored

ehae.PNG

like this or sth, but that's just my preference speaking.
Anyways, thanks as always for the hard work.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hello people, color the scene of helping in the guild.

I wanted to ask for opinions... I feel that coloring of interiors and exteriors is not really my thing hehe.

Any suggestion is welcome :D

View attachment 2296667
I think you are doing great work, and I figured I would throw a link to a vid of Inusuku's other game, which is in colour, to maybe help you get a glimpse into Inusuku's colour style. (Sadly his indoor backgrounds are lacking)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Honestly this looks really good. I haven't played the game yet, if I just used your mod, would it uncensor everything?
My color mod just rewrites game images. So there shouldn't be any problem.

I recommend that if you are going to use it with other color mods, leave mine last to install, I think mine is the largest and that is why it is good to leave it last.

If you want a guide on how to install, I think there is an article on how to do it in the questions and answers section or you can use the search engine.

Reactions: wawaa and pdoughnut

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I think you are doing great work, and I figured I would throw a link to a vid of Inusuku's other game, which is in colour, to maybe help you get a glimpse into Inusuku's colour style. (Sadly his indoor backgrounds are lacking)

Oh excellent!!!

In that game I see that there are enemies that were also used in this one, which will help me a lot when it comes to coloring, putting the correct colors, thank you very much.

Reactions: Arsvaarg and wawaa

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello people, this is the last one to show you, I promise hehe...

It's just that I was trying new things and I really loved the result, it's very gratifying for me to see that each painted image gets better and better.

But hey, I'll work to bring the next update as soon as possible.

1673330738454.png

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021

It's just that I was trying new things and I really loved the result, it's very gratifying for me to see that each painted image gets better and better.

View attachment 2299565
Love the way you made the light shine between the trees. Also, did you meant to make the sky black? I think a little more blue at the top is fine. The blue panties going over the white stockings are a little jarring, kinda like superman's outfit from the comics, but I won't judge. Keep it up!

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020

View attachment 2299565
I'm not sure how to say this, but the color struck me as "strange", but I don't know where to put my finger at.
Thanks for the hardwork though!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Love the way you made the light shine between the trees. Also, did you meant to make the sky black? I think a little more blue at the top is fine. The blue panties going over the white stockings are a little jarring, kinda like superman's outfit from the comics, but I won't judge. Keep it up!
You are right it seems that the sky is black :/...

I didn't really or meant it do like this, this comes from the original image, this part that looks black simulates dark leaves of a tree that is above.

1673357679126.png

I will look for a way to solve it, thanks for the observation

Reactions: YuKandayo32

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I might add the movement and pain/shock lines are a bit difficult to spot in colour (waves above his butt).

Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

View attachment 2299565
I made the changes you asked me to do, what do you think?

-Blush on the characters,
-Butt slamming effect
-Remove the "black sky"
-Use a slightly happier filter since the previous one was very dim
- Make yui's panties lighter

1673372548166.png

Jul 12, 2021

-Butt slamming effect
-Remove the "black sky"

View attachment 2300731
its better. but to be even more nitpicky, there should be a visible difference/layers of the trees. In the original it can be easily identified what the layers of the color could be.

to summarize, the top is the highest layer (meaning the most brightest, while the lower you go, the darker

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I wanted to mention this earlier but I've been too busy to post a comment and you're too fast. Well done, I like it.

to summarize, the top is the highest layer (meaning the most brightest, while the lower you go, the darker
Or shouldn't be this other way around? Highest layer = darker because it won't catch as much reflected light from ground level? It would emphasize how dense and thic tree crown is.

Last edited:

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
I wanted to mention this earlier but I've been too busy to post a comment and you're too fast. Well done, I like it.

Or shouldn't be this other way around? Highest layer = darker because it won't catch as much reflected light from ground level? It would emphasize how dense and thic tree crown is.
well not really, if we look at a photo of a "real" forest

normal_Balade_en_foret_-_Haute-Savoie.jpg

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021

-Butt slamming effect
-Remove the "black sky"

View attachment 2300731
damn, you work quick! I was gonna reply with "take your time" on your previous respond. love the new look, I have no other suggestion to give but maybe others can help you out. thanks!

• Red Heart

HornySatanist6669

Apr 2, 2022
Honestly a pretty fun game, cute story and fun interactions with your sister. The gameplay is engaging as well, with a nice minigame making the turn based combat more interesting.
The translation isnt terrible but it isnt great either, other than that, very nice and addicting game

4.70 star(s) 79 Votes