flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Why is it that even though I can ask her to have sex immediately and she even initiates in the restroom and bath, if I wake her up immediately during sleep mischief and start to finger her, she gets pissed right away? It doesn't make any fucking sense. So even though I've had sex with her over and over everywhere in the house and I can directly ask when her and my lust is high enough, if her good meter isn't high enough after I wake her up, even a kiss gets the bad meter maxed in one shot? That's fucking stupid and makes no sense story wise.

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
Why is it that even though I can ask her to have sex immediately and she even initiates in the restroom and bath, if I wake her up immediately during sleep mischief and start to finger her, she gets pissed right away? It doesn't make any fucking sense. So even though I've had sex with her over and over everywhere in the house and I can directly ask when her and my lust is high enough, if her good meter isn't high enough after I wake her up, even a kiss gets the bad meter maxed in one shot? That's fucking stupid and makes no sense story wise.
So some people who can enjoy sex normally don't enjoy being raped, and I'm assuming that's what's happening here. Consent is important for the game and real life.

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Well, even in real life, if you happen to wake your wife in a bad time she'll likely give you a earful.

In the game however, if your sis is in a bad mood and you wake her up at night she'll reject you right away. That's how the mechanics work. If Im not mistaken you can still do the bath sex thing, or if your sis is in a high enough lust state she'll still fuck you as though as the mood doesn't matter. The game's not perfect after all. Far as I know, the mood meter only affects how she greets you and the dislike meter at night.

Though I would say that Ive never ever had an occasion where shes mad at me, without cheats that seem to be very difficult to actually do. You must have been quite the big brother to actually get your cute sister to hate you.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Imagine having to wake up for work or whatever in the morning and one of your friends start ringing the shit out of your doorbell at 3 am in the night. You open the door and realize homie just wants you to hop on a game with him. At fucking 3 am. You'd be pissed as fuck, right, even if it was like your favorite game?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Imagine having to wake up for work or whatever in the morning and one of your friends start ringing the shit out of your doorbell at 3 am in the night. You open the door and realize homie just wants you to hop on a game with him. At fucking 3 am. You'd be pissed as fuck, right, even if it was like your favorite game?
That's a retarded analogy. It's me waking my little sister who has taken my dick 100+ times and I have traveled 100 miles to cure the terminal illness of at the cost of my own ability to have children, not my homie with a game waking me up when I have work the next morning. (ALSO, this is me waking her to have sex at 23:00 hours when we don't get up for her school and my guild shit until 07:45.)

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
That's a retarded analogy. It's me waking my little sister who has taken my dick 100+ times and I have traveled 100 miles to cure the terminal illness of at the cost of my own ability to have children, not my homie with a game waking me up when I have work the next morning. (ALSO, this is me waking her to have sex at 23:00 hours when we don't get up for her school and my guild shit until 07:45.)
She's tired, sleeping, and she's being woken up in the middle of the night when she's not wet enough. Of course she's going to be not so enthusiastic. Who cares about your history with her!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So you're saying that if you took a dick 100+ times and traveled 100 miles just to be told that you need a weekly dose of penis to survive, you'd be okay if someone started fingering your loose asshole in the middle of the night when you're trying to sleep even though they could have asked you before you went to bed?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello people,
For the next update I would like to have all the fighting content in color, I have around 40% so it still takes me a while.
I share examples:
1673128441273.png
1673128463436.png 1673128477777.png

I was also coloring some things in the "pictures" folder and I see why before they told me that the room looks like a prision :,D:
1673128649272.png

In the future I would like to create another color version with the blonde sister's hair and other unofficial colors... and I would definitely change the color of the room...

But hey I wanted to show advances in case anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
So you're saying that if you took a dick 100+ times and traveled 100 miles just to be told that you need a weekly dose of penis to survive, you'd be okay if someone started fingering your loose asshole in the middle of the night when you're trying to sleep even though they could have asked you before you went to bed?
blud what are yall waffling about

• Haha
Reactions: Imouto_Lover

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
how do you change hair and clothes?
By bathing.

After the bath, Imouto will undo her twintails, and put on a random owned outfit. It is currently impossible to select an outfit for her without mods; and regardless of what she wears during the evening phase, she will always be wearing her default pajamas during the nightcrawling phase.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
So when is that DLC meant to be coming out?
After Inusuku finishes AI sister game ( almost ready)
He also got covid , so estimated DLC release date is somewhere in spring , maybe early summer.

Originally he wanted to release DLC last winter , but he got other priorities first at that time.
Needed to compile game for official EN steam release and smartphone version for monochrome.
Then he wanted to rest a little , however there was AI art boom event.
He got interested and started making AI sister game , which became much bigger than he thought at first.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
blud what are yall waffling about
Someone's complaining that Imouto isn't exactly thrilled when she's woken up during the nigh-crawling scene to find Onii-chan trying to screw her when she's not wet enough, saying "it makes no sense" because she's already got a large sex history and onii-chan has completed the Great Adventure already.

Mar 17, 2019
i have an unsettling feeling that when the DLC comes out sometime in the next 6 months, it's going to be really disappointing. probably just a new event with the guild girls, nothing sexual, then a new pose for the sister and probably new clothes and that's it

4.70 star(s) 79 Votes