StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
Yea it is possible and sleeping molestation is a rape.
Just thinking that rape tag is somehow misleading in both ways for this game.
People who do not like rape will exclude all games with rape tags and won't play this (unfortunately for them )
People who like rape rape will find this game not rapey at all.

Although it is mostly tag problem.
Tags do not explain the quantity of content.
Scat tag could be only one scene out of 1000 and yet since tag is there people will both avoid and seek games with such tag.
Big Facts, if I see "anal sex" and nothing else im dodging it hardcore. if I see a game with say scat. and I don't see guro or some type of graphic violence I'm going to completely dodge it. Reasoning is i don't wanna see shit play but I understand that if someone gets disemboweled then stuff gonna come out.

Tags are helpful but they don't tell the whole story. Gore Screaming Show for example Great VN scat is in its tags but its bc of the gore not anything sexual. Honestly in that one the r-pe was the most graphic part 25 minute scene with one character.

Reactions: Kingsname6809

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello people,

I really wanted to bring an update to the color mod before the end of the year.. but unfortunately I don't have enough content yet.

I also show 2 little things that I am working on.

1672418024570.png 1672418445504.png
I also made some minor changes in the works that I had already done and I realized that Kana's hair is dark purple :( so I will have to modify it in the images that I already painted.

But hey moving on from the topic I wish you all a happy new year and I hope you have a great time with all your family.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Hello people,

I really wanted to bring an update to the color mod before the end of the year.. but unfortunately I don't have enough content yet.

View attachment 2274634 View attachment 2274650
I also made some minor changes in the works that I had already done and I realized that Kana's hair is dark purple :( so I will have to modify it in the images that I already painted.

But hey moving on from the topic I wish you all a happy new year and I hope you have a great time with all your family.
It's ok man, take your time.

The coloring looks good as always! Must have taken quite some time to get the background right for the left picture.
Keep it up

Reactions: Testong and Daseson

Shadow091

Jan 9, 2021
Hello people,

Listen your doing great I'm sure we all are very appreciative in the work your doing :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Hello people,

The brother looks a little similar to Rance (it's quite a stretch tho xd)
I really like the coloration of the brother, though if I have to say... The leather armor is too yellow imo.

Reactions: akapp

origamisxl

Apr 14, 2018
I really like the coloration of the brother, though if I have to say... The leather armor is too yellow imo.
When playing the game, i always imagined the color would be wood brown for it. I mean, its leather, in my minds eye it makes sense :D

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
They're right, it's leather and leather is an orange/brown mix. Thanks, I'll make the change.

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
Simple answer.
If you want only uncensored, simply download and install the uncensored patch. The links on the main page are enough to do that.
If you want colored version, good news, both color mods are uncensored, but for the best experience:
-Install the color mod from the main page
-Install Daseson's color mod over it.

And tadaa, you'll have an uncensored and partially colored mod.
When should i install FFFox mod?

Brayan49437

Nov 30, 2020
Hello people,

brooo you are making a great work!!!! +100

kengador

Aug 6, 2020
i will for sure replay the game when the color version is done. Thanks man you are doing me and my friend in my pants a big favor. Things arent going well recently between us, but this will heal our relationship and i can give him the attention he wants once more.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i will for sure replay the game when the color version is done. Thanks man you are doing me and my friend in my pants a big favor. Things arent going well recently between us, but this will heal our relationship and i can give him the attention he wants once more.
With the power of smut, you two can come together again.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
hey sorry to ask how i instal the mod?
The colour mod?
Click on the link in the author's signature, it will bring you to Mediafire, just download the archive.
Inside, there will be a folder named "Colored by daseson"
Open that folder, and there will be 3 new folders inside.

You simply need to drop those 3 folders inside the Data folder of the game and overwrite when asked to.

4.70 star(s) 79 Votes