akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hello people,

I wanted to show you an image that was colored, I started to color this one before inusuku said that he was going to redo old images... It's kind of sad because this is an ideal candidate for this redraw work so I will lose the work I did with it :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanted to leave it as a surprise for the update but sadly it's 90% sure that inusuku will redraw it.
I like that it looks good. I like canonicity. I like the idea that Inusuku will improve it. I'm sad that daseson will probably have to redo it ((

• Sad
Reactions: NitroSM and Daseson

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Hello people,

I wanted to show you an image that was colored, I started to color this one before inusuku said that he was going to redo old images... It's kind of sad because this is an ideal candidate for this redraw work so I will lose the work I did with it :(

I wanted to leave it as a surprise for the update but sadly it's 90% sure that inusuku will redraw it.
I am planning to replay the game since its been so long but i am wondering if i should wait for dlc/colour or not. If its not bothersome could you give us a current progress % ? If its still far off from end product i'll play summer memories for the time being. Thank you for the hard work!

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Hello people,

hello there, great work on the coloring.
just want to make a suggestion : try changing the yellow sun-rays on CG background with a more subtle one... like this

example1.jpg subtle-sunray.png

maybe try to set different Hue based on your coloring, cheers!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I am planning to replay the game since its been so long but i am wondering if i should wait for dlc/colour or not. If its not bothersome could you give us a current progress % ? If its still far off from end product i'll play summer memories for the time being. Thank you for the hard work!
Actually the percentages will only vary 5 - 10% from my last publication (which you can see in my signature) since I am working on redoing my lost work.

The issue is that with the free update inusuku will redraw images so after my next update I plan to leave the mod on pause until said update comes out.

The only percentage that drops are the Hscenes, I went from 20 - 40% to the 7% that I currently have.

So there is still time for the project to finish.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
hello there, great work on the coloring.
just want to make a suggestion : try changing the yellow sun-rays on CG background with a more subtle one... like this

View attachment 2470239 View attachment 2470244

maybe try to set different Hue based on your coloring, cheers!
Hello,

Sure I'll try.

Taking advantage of the fact that you are here in your uncensorship mod, an image is needed. I don't know if you still have your project so you can share it with me.

It is this:

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Hello,

Sure I'll try.

Taking advantage of the fact that you are here in your uncensorship mod, an image is needed. I don't know if you still have your project so you can share it with me.

It is this:
here you go... can't believe after all this time I still missed one asset.
Decensored Mod is now updated to v.0.2.d

Link :

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Where's the better TL ugghhh
Because I'm lazy. and waiting for Inusuku to drop the DLC content so I can then painstakingly go through everything (again) and see just how much has been changed (because Inusuku doesn't just add more code... he adds more code all over the place, even in the middle of old code, which prevents me from being able to just use the old translation data then add the new stuff)

so, a proper answer : within a week or three of inusuku releasing the DLC, maybe longer, depends how big it is.

if you want, why not try your hand at translating?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
The game goes pixely when I go full screen anyway to fix that?
nope, game has a set resolution, and making it bigger just stretches it, making things blockier.
maybe Inusuku might do something in the future about that, but I wouldn't count on it.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
The game goes pixely when I go full screen anyway to fix that?
Yeah, having a fixed resolution does that. I'd suggest just leaving it at default size, or if your monitor res is high enough that the game window is too small, try pressing F4 just once. It doubles the window's dimensions, still looks bad but at least you won't see any weird scaling artifacts.

It's either that or finding an old 720p/CRT monitor. :LUL:

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes