torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Lucky MFs.

Meanwhile my main save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't even check mine because I'm dumb and overwrote all my saves with Monochrome ones a good while ago, when moving folders around :HideThePain:
I'm waiting for 1.4 to start again.

not know why,

But seeing this excites me so much(っ^▿^)

View attachment 2646086

I have a serious fandom problem with this game hehe
It's very cute, nice looking, and more reference material for you. What's not to love? lol

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Can't even check mine because I'm dumb and overwrote all my saves with Monochrome ones a good while ago, when moving folders around :HideThePain:
I'm waiting for 1.4 to start again.

It's very cute, nice looking, and more reference material for you. What's not to love? lol
Damn, guess the saves from 1.3 don't work on the new update? Welp i'll have to wait till the godly brother modder updates iit

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Damn, guess the saves from 1.3 don't work on the new update? Welp i'll have to wait till the godly brother modder updates iit
Oh, that's not what I meant.
Ver1.4 will have new random events during the day and night, and since I lost my save files and have to start again anyway, might as well wait for the update so I have more chances of seeing those events.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Take as much time as you need, Shade. Better to do the job right the first time, than to do it fast only to have to do it again due to mistakes.

Besides, there's a very low but non-zero chance that Inusuku missed a bug in 1.4.0 and would have to release version 1.4.1 to fix it, which in turn would mean that you would have done your work perfectly the first time only to have to do it again due to (other people's) mistakes. I just hope that this doesn't end up happening.

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes