• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Just encountered a little issue after I installed FFFox Mod.
The "Reputation Up" text that pops up after guild activities or "Talk about our dreams", is in japanese.

Noticed it after selecting "Talk about our dreams" for the Policy and made sure to test it in the Community... service activity.
View attachment 2709427
Another one:
After selecting "Flip Up" or "Flip Down", It's also in japanese.
View attachment 2709462
Hey, Shades.
I don't remember if this was already reported, but there's untranslated lines when doing anal.
She still hasn't opened up to anal, so this was done while she was sleeping. This line happens before actually entering.

I encountered this while I had FFFox Mod on, so I made sure to uninstall it to confirm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also happened to Doggy Style. Though, I don't remember if I sneaked anal and then switched to the position, which is probably what I did since she doesn't like anal yet. I'm not sure if it happens to Piledriver since I can't freely try it right now. Yup, I just switched position and it happens to Piledriver as well.
(I'm pretty new to F95Zone, so it feels pretty weird to be saying all this like it's a casual conversation...)
Most of them I've found and are now fixed and ready for the next version, thanks for letting me know. If you find anymore in the mod, let me know on the mod thread over at: https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-fffox-mod.164340/
I did a bit of code copying and pasting from what I had been working on, so there may be more spots that didn't get corrected or glossed over.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
In my first playthrough, I purposefully made her mad. Imagine my surprise when she actually exploded (it was just the whole town in v1.3.1).
Then I recall the suspicious female/fortune teller, telling you that the mana inside her can literally explode.
Something about it being unstable, I don't remember. She does say that the sister can barely contain mana, so she get's easily sick.
Anyway, something about mana.

Oh yeah, what LELFACT said.
wait... so does she die? or just explode and is fine? (or not told).

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Is the updated translation the one in the OP? Because i saw a MEGA file a few pages back that had the translation but had been deleted.

Oct 14, 2022
Shadesishere Alright, I've got a few things that's I've noticed in my playthrough. Some of these become sort of nit-picky and it's all small grammar issues I felt you might like to have record of during further polishing. If these changes and suggestions are a little too small, go ahead and ignore. I also didn't grab pictures, please let me know if that would have been more useful.

Again, I hope these are seen as suggestions, not demands and asshole-ery. Thank you for all you've done!

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I don't seem to get the "I want to H" option in the main room now? I swear it was there when I started playing this update and then it just didn't appear again, very weird
This is an endgame save well past day 100 so there's no reason why it shouldn't be unlocked

strela

Aug 15, 2019
I don't seem to get the "I want to H" option in the main room now? I swear it was there when I started playing this update and then it just didn't appear again, very weird
This is an endgame save well past day 100 so there's no reason why it shouldn't be unlocked
check your lust, onii-chan need 60% or more lust for that option to appear.

She died as well as everything who got caught in it. This explosion thing is actually reference to the monochrome sister who would also explode if you kept bothering her when she's in angry state. Inusuku just put slightly more lore in fantasy regarding why she exploded. In short this is just a gag, you don't have to be too serious about it.

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
It's not specified but my guess is that, to put it with a bit of poetry, "only the magic remains"? (Yes.)

Oddly i prefer the class 1 post apocalyptic ending rather than the blood spitting ending ><

Is the updated translation the one in the OP? Because i saw a MEGA file a few pages back that had the translation but had been deleted.
Yes OP has been updated

Just an Otter

Dec 8, 2020
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Full updated table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default). Based on the one updated by truemechasonic for 1.4.3 (Untranslated).
Never used one, mind letting me know how to go about actually using the table?

Reactions: wolforge
Oct 14, 2022
Odd UI bug I found. Could just be my game, but if I right click to save in the tavern before choosing an option for the day, or right click out of Saturday/Sunday options with sister to save, I'm unable to bring up the options again by clicking around. It "fixes" by going into and out of the status menu, then clicking anywhere, the menu comes back up.

Mainly an FYI in case anyone else's game pulls a similar gimmick.

Yami007

Mar 4, 2022
Do i have to redownload the game or is there a way to get the latest ver through downloading the patch?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's not specified but my guess is that, to put it with a bit of poetry, "only the magic remains"? (Yes.)

Oddly i prefer the class 1 post apocalyptic ending rather than the blood spitting ending ><
wait wut? does she die or something?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shadesishere Alright, I've got a few things that's I've noticed in my playthrough. Some of these become sort of nit-picky and it's all small grammar issues I felt you might like to have record of during further polishing. If these changes and suggestions are a little too small, go ahead and ignore. I also didn't grab pictures, please let me know if that would have been more useful.

[snip]

Again, I hope these are seen as suggestions, not demands and asshole-ery. Thank you for all you've done!
Nonono, this is fine, I've added them all to my list.

The last one though... could be an event I didn't see? If you can (or see event again) leave a sample of one of the lines here (makes it very easy for me to track it down then)

also, some lines seem a bit off because I'm also working with space constraints (long lines have to be squeezed into the text box, and don't look good or become unreadable, an issue when a short written sentence in japanese balloons into 3 or more sentences in english)

either way, thanks for telling me these, and more thanks for giving suggestions too!

mailove

Sep 29, 2017
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Full updated table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default). Based on the one updated by truemechasonic for 1.4.3 (Untranslated).
extract where

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Are the gourmet club supposed to be beatable the first time you fight them on a fresh save? I had to resort to cheating using MTool (it's what my imuoto would have wanted) since I couldn't win otherwise and I'm just wondering if beating them is supposed to be some kind of ng+ thing.

Oct 14, 2022
The last one though... could be an event I didn't see? If you can (or see event again) leave a sample of one of the lines here (makes it very easy for me to track it down then)
While i was typing it out, I was thinking adding the line would make it easier to find, I shouldn't have left it without because this absolutely was a random event. It felt like...a one and done event too, which is probably why it's rare to show up. The one line I wrote down is:

"To, good thing... I think... why did it turn out like this?"

Oct 14, 2022
Are the gourmet club supposed to be beatable the first time you fight them on a fresh save? I had to resort to cheating using MTool (it's what my imuoto would have wanted) since I couldn't win otherwise and I'm just wondering if beating them is supposed to be some kind of ng+ thing.
Part of the FAQ, no, not meant to be beaten, but are beatable

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes