pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Can someone explain to me why I am getting this error message when starting a new game?

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
What do the file names on your game's folder look like? Edit: could maybe be an issue with longer paths too.

the name seems normal but even when I launch it with the Japanese emulator, the name of the page is full of small squares

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
how to interact at night? I saw that there are sleeping pills but I don't know where and when to get them
Have your own lost be at least 50% at bedtime. If Imouto is not ill, you'll be able to do night crawling. If she knows the Cowgirl skill and you go a few days without lewding her, she'll do night crawling instead (if she's not ill).

The sleep pills become available at the suspicious shop in town, once your guild rank is high enough for that shop to become available in the first place. Go to town on weekends to buy stuff at the shops.

zentinel

Mar 23, 2023
May I ask?
how to get events
- hammer scissor paper with sister
- you use your leg with sister when eat out

I already meet 100 days
interest 350
I still never meet those scenes

thank you~

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
May I ask?
how to get events

I already meet 100 days
interest 350

thank you~

Buy "Pudding" in the city

In this moment i have:

Trust: 778
Interest: 686

just need more interest and trust i think

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
May I ask?
how to get events

I already meet 100 days
interest 350

thank you~
Rock, paper, scissors requires expensive pudding, and the eating out scenes requires...eating out a lot. Both are mod content, and not base content, though.

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
So, I accidentally got the sister pregnant, is there any cheat to remove the pregnancy before the ending?

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes