Settum

Jan 10, 2019
For the raising sim/rpg aspect, I can't recommend Princess Maker 2 enough for those who havent played it yet. Some aspects of imouto fantasy reminded me of it (like your sick sister dying if you don't take care of her).
And while pretty old, and not a hentai game (just slightly lewd, being a GAINAX game and all), it's pretty fun if you like the genre.
It should be easy to find on abandonware sites.
PM4 is a bit unrefined but for the modern setting and extra complexity, I do recommend PM5.
PM2 is also on Steam.

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
Other than the previous imouto life game from same author?
I vaguely remember a high quality flash game with a black-haired loli. It wasn't a sim at all, just a story game with different sexy interaction scenes each day and different paths (or game overs) depending on how you acted during those early scenes.
Can't remember the exact name right now.
would that be hizashi no naka no real?

Reactions: junkerr

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
Someone else might be able to confirm if it's possible to get that last star, it should be as it counts towards NG+. My previous save from the last version of the game was about 22 hours in and I never got that last star with Kana.
Had a few events involving going to store with Kana.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other events i had with her are "classic" advanced training during the day..

Reached 5* with the classic events only on my previous run so maybe it's the one that is missing?

RNG seems pretty hardcore for many events xD

junkerr

May 7, 2019
The 5th one does starting at age 14, if I remember correctly.
My question was about the game having rpg elements in it, as in fighting monsters, exploring, finding treasures, etc.
Never asked about age, though my personal tastes would be anything like imouto life (loli-ish face with well-developed body)

would that be hizashi no naka no real?
Yup, that's the one. Thanks!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Had a few events involving going to store with Kana.

The other events i had with her are "classic" advanced training during the day..

Reached 5* with the classic events only on my previous run so maybe it's the one that is missing?

RNG seems pretty hardcore for many events xD
Yeah... a few events are weird in that they mention money costs, which are never deducted, so I took a bit of creative liberty with it to have brother have some savings which the player never sees... and is also a slight (very slight) reference to a old gem for all us oldies :
tit-01-04114.jpg
(Tenchi In Tokyo for those not in the know) poor Noboyuki...

also, I really... really hate RNG-dependant Stat/Skill gains...

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
Hmm good idea you had there!

As for the RNGish stuff, they can can mess up ambitious runs but i think they are part of the replay value too...

It wouldn't be a problem if we had even more activites like giga adventure, post - game bosses like in FFX... But maybe i'm asking too much

There again, wait for DLC I guess

Reactions: akapp and junkerr

junkerr

May 7, 2019
Hmm good idea you had there!

As for the RNGish stuff, they can can mess up ambitious runs but i think they are part of the replay value too...

It wouldn't be a problem if we had even more activites like giga adventure, post - game bosses like in FFX... But maybe i'm asking too much

There again, wait for DLC I guess
Yup, the sister part is pretty much perfect, but I'd love to see more development on the rpg side, and way more interaction with elf mama-san, spunky tomboy, caring healer and weird fujo :D

Reactions: akapp

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I think I've found a little bit of a bit of a bit of a bit of a translation error. ;)
Thanks for all your hard work!
wow... ok...

this is a perfect example of how screwed over the translation got because I overwrote the wrong save :/ my main concern was story, random events, post day 100 things... and after all that I was going to go through all the sexual scenes... sadly, because the issue with the mps files got sorted, I needed to check NG+ stuff, so I did that, making sure new game plus menu was working, re-did the intro events, and at some point my muscle memory said "hey, we usually save in slot 2 ya?"

well, this sorta thing is why I never say "This is the FINAL version of the translation!"

ah well... added to the list.

master022

May 9, 2018
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Fully updated, organized table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default).
This is based on the table truemechasonic made for 1.4.3 (Untranslated version).
question is that a cheat and where do i add that file to make the cheat work?

Oct 24, 2019
Can anyone explain me that what is "Frustration (Sexual)" ? and what does it do ? i see it in cheat table
When your Sister´s Lust and Interest is high enough and you ignore her by not touching/interacting with her she builds up frustration. If you have the Cowgirl Skill unlocked your sister will then attack you in the middle of the night. If you have the FFFX Mod installed she wil also ask for seggs when you bath together.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
How to do the event?
I think it was necessary 500 interest and trust, and inviting the little sister to the beach (500g) and asking for s*x once there.
At the time I hadn't completed the first great quest, and the option to cum inside option didn't appear.

Reactions: Zekken018
4.70 star(s) 76 Votes