Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
clowns asking every page again and again, while the dev clearly is more interested in producing content/dlc for the game and the status of the port from the dev himself is on 80% since forever does indeed make this question a no-brainer. no idea about the first game having an android port, but this game is a different beast, thats alot of reason whats stopping people from it. learn to code and do it yourself or get a real gaming device :D
If monochrome has an official android port and by fans.

Actually at some point I was like that, that of arriving and asking on the last page something that had already been answered before.

Then I learned to read :whistle:

junkerr

May 7, 2019
Except for personal gratification, I don't think so. But I might be wrong

Well you didn't talk about subjugations on week end but I guess it's just an oversight

For Kana's last star, I would say keep playing? There are few events that seem pretty rare like the planting of seeds, had runs where this event popped in the first ten days, others with 100+ days where I never encountered it..

My advice is just to keep playing as long as you find an interest, and maybe encounter rare events
Alright, thanks.

I think I'll just do a comfy run on new game+ now that my gamer drive is satisfied.
Definitly hoping the author adds more interactions with the 4 guild girls in the future.

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
If monochrome has an official android port and by fans.

Actually at some point I was like that, that of arriving and asking on the last page something that had already been answered before.

Then I learned to read :whistle:
Im sorry to ask this, do you have any update on your color mod?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Im sorry to ask this, do you have any update on your color mod?
Hello,

The truth is that I still don't have enough content to launch an update,

As I mentioned in the thread about my mods, during the week I hardly have time to color due to my work/study obligations, before I could paint 1 or 2 CGs per day, now it takes me up to 3 days to paint just 1.

The last update had a lot of images because I had a lot of time to color since version 1.4 came out and Shade released its translated version.

was it almost 1 month apart?

sorry if progress is slow :(

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Hello,

As I mentioned in the thread about my mods, during the week I hardly have time to color due to my work/study obligations, before I could paint 1 or 2 CGs per day, now it takes me up to 3 days to paint just 1.

The last update had a lot of images because I had a lot of time to color since version 1.4 came out and Shade released its translated version.

Hey, you don't have to apologize.

I really understand that your color is delayed since you don't just use an auto fill tool and it looks like you do it manually, you add shadows, color differences, lights and effects which make the images look really beautiful.

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Hello,

Hey its all good. Thank you for responding.
I don't mean to put pressure on you just wanted to check in.

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Fully updated, organized table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default).
This is based on the table truemechasonic made for 1.4.3 (Untranslated version).
Where i put the file?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hey, you don't have to apologize.

I really understand that your color is delayed since you don't just use an auto fill tool and it looks like you do it manually, you add shadows, color differences, lights and effects which make the images look really beautiful.
Thank you!!! ♥

Hey its all good. Thank you for responding.
I don't mean to put pressure on you just wanted to check in.
In the thread of my mod I publish progress every week, so if you want to follow my work you can go check it periodically over there

Reactions: darkcompass25

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Looking through the image files, I've noticed there are several versions of the "finish" shots with what looks like multiple cumshots. Any advice on getting these? I can sometimes have sex again without having to clean up the sperm, but when I finish there's only the most recent shot in the final image.
Thank you!!! ♥

In the thread of my mod I publish progress every week, so if you want to follow my work you can go check it periodically over there
Something I've been wondering: in your thread, the instructions specify specific folders to copy over. Is that still the case, or should we copy everything? Also, thank you for the work you've done on coloring this! It looks really good!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Looking through the image files, I've noticed there are several versions of the "finish" shots with what looks like multiple cumshots. Any advice on getting these? I can sometimes have sex again without having to clean up the sperm, but when I finish there's only the most recent shot in the final image.

Something I've been wondering: in your thread, the instructions specify specific folders to copy over. Is that still the case, or should we copy everything? Also, thank you for the work you've done on coloring this! It looks really good!
Oh you mean the images of 1.4?

For these images to appear at the end of the night scenes you must cum in the body/vagina/anus, the sister must be completely naked and she must have experience in sex.

On the files side, if I really have to update the installation method, just take all the folders and put it in Data and replace the images.

Reactions: Tsuki.Akari

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Oh you mean the images of 1.4?

For these images to appear at the end of the night scenes you must cum in the body/vagina/anus, the sister must be completely naked and she must have experience in sex.
Sure. What I mean specifically, though, is I can get these two images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I can't get this image:
which is clearly a combination of the above two results, even if I have sex with her on her back twice and choose to cum once inside and once outside.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XProudNoobX

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Sure. What I mean specifically, though, is I can get these two images:
But I can't get this image:
which is clearly a combination of the above two results, even if I have sex with her on her back twice and choose to cum once inside and once outside.

I just tried it and look it came out, I don't know if it happens with that specific image that you show me but what I did was cum in the body and then in the vagina.

Sorry about the color of the hair, it's the only save that I have advanced and the great adventure is over...

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Hmm. Well, I've had sex with her a fair amount already, but I suppose there's no harm in continuing to try until things work out.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Have you finished the big adventure? Cuz she looks strong here. Not her sickly appearance
The images I posted are straight from the image files, not screengrabs from my game. I finished the Big Adventure earlier, and I still haven't seen it (or others like it; there are a bunch for different positions and combinations), but I've only had a chance to have sex with her a couple of times since then.

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
The images I posted are straight from the image files, not screengrabs from my game. I finished the Big Adventure earlier, and I still haven't seen it (or others like it; there are a bunch for different positions and combinations), but I've only had a chance to have sex with her a couple of times since then.
It means she didn't chose you as a good sex partner. Just kidding lmao idk what ti tell you bro

4.70 star(s) 77 Votes