Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
It's work with exagear you can find the tutorial on yt
Yes its exagear....
There are tons of exagear mod out there but most of them are SD compatible very few are compatible for mtk....
there's also box64 but that requires u to be techgeek....
If u want a decent run for exagear u better have a phone with its gpu at adreno 618 or similar or higher

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
has anyone ever tried to summarize all the scenes and possible upgrades that are involved in the events for example the bath scenes got a few variations depending on stats and progress overall... not that i m gonna list all i got to see what i am missing at 140days+ and everyone starts screaming...

Jul 7, 2017
In this recent version, it seems doesn't work anymore?
shows ???? only
does this work for the newest version? It seems all addresses are unknown
Looks like the addresses were altered when the game updated, this time. Also cheat engine was upset that the executable's filename changed or something...? In any case, I've replaced the tables with ones that should work with the current version of the game.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I was trying to make her explode by having lots of argasms (managed to get something like 15+) but instead the following day she was in sick state and died before i even had time to cure her : l
She only explodes when she's angry, orgasms don't make her angry. Hell even rape doesn't piss her off, it makes her sad.

Reactions: Don Tebjos
Nov 21, 2019
if the author put some h scene of the 4 fellow girls, at least in naughty dream (althougt it already have), would you all think it would be great

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
someone needs to point out, or pin, that this engine is hard to port to android and the dev has one on hold for an eternity. nobody knows when it will release and nobody is willing to port it. stop asking until the dev updates it...

also, search function: exists.
people with typical meme questions: ignoring it.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
For the 'I want to H' option, where you start it with her already awake, you must have these:
1. Woken her up at night at least 5 times
2. Have at least 5 insert experiences or 300 Interest
3. 70 Lust for Brother
4. Not feel awkward
So Inusuku does expect one to have woken the sister up at night at least five times minimum.
"Molestation will continue until consent improves"

Unless it was changed AFAIR you need not 5 insert experience but 5 cumming inside experience (with condom on, duh).
My very frugal oniichan always leaned towards pulling out last second and, despite high stats in every field, "I want to H" never showed up untill I started giving her cummies.
Took me forever to figure that one out but I guess that's what you get for incest speedrunning.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
"Molestation will continue until consent improves"

Unless it was changed AFAIR you need not 5 insert experience but 5 cumming inside experience (with condom on, duh).
My very frugal oniichan always leaned towards pulling out last second and, despite high stats in every field, "I want to H" never showed up untill I started giving her cummies.
Took me forever to figure that one out but I guess that's what you get for incest speedrunning.
It was always insert experience. Which can actually be raised without penetration. In my current run, she's a virgin, for example.
Bath butt job raises anal experience, while laying down (night time) butt job raises insertion experience.

It might still be a bug but when you look down the text and image shows vaginal sex even though you are clapping the butt cheeks. Also, interestingly enough, the one time I had vaginal sex in the bathroom, that didn't pop her V-ginity for some reason. (shallow insertion during night can also not pop her cherry, if anyone wants to get that religious conception ending (joking, there's no such variation))

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1910308

Shades Quick and Dirty, off the top of his head FAQ/walkthough :

Avoiding farmers ending(s) : Depending on if you defeated the Gourmet club and Akatsuki or not, you will be put on one of the following paths :
Lost the fights : During "think of countermeasures" Learn (or have already) the cooking skill, have sister make meals, you should get an event while eating, continue as normal from here.
Won the fights : You will have to do a story subjugation to deal with a group of seals. complete the subjugation.
Also, Farmers End occurs if you lose to the Vegetable Lovers Association... try to win eh? (it's fairly easy)

Why can't I beat <insert fight here>
You need to grind your stats more and hope RNG gives you decent skills, New Game+ bonuses will also help.

How to get all Sex Skills :
Titty Fuck : Read Naughty book
Doggy Style : Read Thin book
69 : Fap while Sister is on her side (and awake) during nighttime.
Piledriver : When Sister is ill, bathe her before tending to her. do this twice. (before completing big adventure)
Cowgirl : Buy both Naughty and Thin book, leave in inventory, event will happen eventually.
There are also random events that can grant the sex skills.

How to get <Combat skill> :
Most are gotten from random events. RNJesus bless you.

How do I get Golden Shot :
You don't want it. get rid of it by going to the clinic on the weekend. same with prejaculation.

How do I have a bath with Sister :
Raise her trust, up to like... 100? something like that, and have her at LOVE. additional options as Trust/Interest gets higher.

How do I get Position 6 at night: some days before going to the guild, you will get a "hot weather" event, on these days, sister will start in position 6, do remember that you cannot return to this position if you switch to another.

How to get Dream Scenes :
Raise Brother's Lust to it's max (110, 120 or 130 depending on skills) and go to sleep without doing anything.

Hot Springs : post day 100, Big adventure may be needed, a fight with Akatsuki will occur (might be a random event?), this opens up Hot Springs on weekends.
Hot Springs 2 : after the first set of hot spring events, a 999 day subdue event will be selectable at the guild.

Can I have Sex with other girls : Not yet, DLC maybe

Making Money : the amount of Money you earn is dependant on what Guild activities you do during the weekdays
Subjugation is the best one to choose, with Community Work being a (very) distant second. everything else costs you money.
you can save the night before to re-roll the daily activities, so if you want lots of money, save scum.
also don't forget to grab the Explorer skill.
Since version 1.4 of the game, money is a bit easier to earn now.

My Sister Exploded! : don't be a jerk to someone with explosion magic in their veins.
View attachment 1910323

What the New Game+ options do :
Strength = STR, TEC, DEF and GUT bonus ( 30 per star, 5 max)
Wisdom = WIS and Skill points ( 40 for Wis, 40 Skill points per star, 5 max)
Sister Trust = boost to sister's initial trust ( 50 per star 5 max)
Sister Interest = same as trust
Start Money = +10000G initial money per star
Sturdy Body (2pts) = Start with ATK UP, DEF UP, Auto-recovery and Healing Abilities and +10 max AP
Companion LV = Initial STR of companions (not their like/favor)
Re-do Choices
Fresh Game : no New Game+ bonuses

See also : This Excellent breakdown of New game+ by BlueFireNick

Is the Translation complete :
View attachment 1916880
Yes*
*improvements will continue to be done, but everything is translated.

How do I install <Mod> : Follow the posted instructions with the mod

Using a Mod/Cheat messed up my game/save/life! :
View attachment 1914325
Use mods/cheats at own risk, always have a backup of the original files or RAR file.

Will old saves work : maybe, haven't personally tried.

What do the Titles do : see This Excellent post by RodRyo

I found a Error/Mistranslation/something not right! : Great! Post it here if you are playing the game unmodded. I will see what I can do.

Share save please :
No
View attachment 2017868

This translation sucks!
You are welcome to make your own.

View attachment 1910326

Spending day and night translating : £5-10 per day in tea, cigerettes and snacks.
Answering people's questions : My sanity.
For everything else : There's a Search function.
had ablast reading this xD
thanks for the work!
my runs just getting fked over a lot so this would help ; v ;

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Android port anyone???
From xfto :

"someone needs to point out, or pin, that this engine is hard to port to android and the dev has one on hold for an eternity. nobody knows when it will release and nobody is willing to port it. stop asking until the dev updates it...

people with typical meme questions: ignoring it. "

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
Just to be sure, is it usefull to hunt all ending in this game? Something unlock if you have all possible end?

junkerr

May 7, 2019
I'm at day 168 on hard mode.
Is there more to do once you have defeated big boss monkey, did the 200-steps adventure with mad unicorn, and have all pantsu (including guilmates ones)?
Also is it normal that I cant get last favor star with Kana?
Already got the romantic event with her, and random training events with her only raise her strength.

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Just to be sure, is it usefull to hunt all ending in this game? Something unlock if you have all possible end?
Except for personal gratification, I don't think so. But I might be wrong

I'm at day 168 on hard mode.
Is there more to do once you have defeated big boss monkey, did the 200-steps adventure with mad unicorn, and have all pantsu (including guilmates ones)?
Also is it normal that I cant get last favor star with Kana?
Already got the romantic event with her, and random training events with her only raise her strength.
Well you didn't talk about subjugations on week end but I guess it's just an oversight

For Kana's last star, I would say keep playing? There are few events that seem pretty rare like the planting of seeds, had runs where this event popped in the first ten days, others with 100+ days where I never encountered it..

My advice is just to keep playing as long as you find an interest, and maybe encounter rare events

Reactions: LucLore and junkerr

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
someone needs to point out, or pin, that this engine is hard to port to android and the dev has one on hold for an eternity. nobody knows when it will release and nobody is willing to port it. stop asking until the dev updates it...

people with typical meme questions: ignoring it.
No shit big brain professor...For first game somebody do port game to android, so what can possibly stop someone from doing this for this game?

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
clowns asking every page again and again, while the dev clearly is more interested in producing content/dlc for the game and the status of the port from the dev himself is on 80% since forever does indeed make this question a no-brainer. no idea about the first game having an android port, but this game is a different beast, thats alot of reason whats stopping people from it. learn to code and do it yourself or get a real gaming device :D

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes