Alikus

Jul 4, 2021
How to make your sis agree to have sex during night time (not the sleeping time)?
You need to cum in your sister a certain number of times. From 3 to 5. Use a condom so as not to end the game, I think it's understandable. 5 to open free mode. if she has more than 50 lust.

Alikus

Jul 4, 2021
You need to cum in your sister a certain number of times. From 3 to 5. Use a condom so as not to end the game, I think it's understandable. 5 to open free mode. if she has more than 50 lust.
She woke up with me, I don’t remember exactly, but maybe that’s important too. Somewhere in the thread wrote about it. But that was a very long time ago.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Can this happen while having sex?
When the sister is sick you can't have sex with her.

That's why I think this scene is very rare to happen, I think it really only happens to people who create a new save and abuse the stats they give you by helping her bathe her when she's sick.

Another fact is that the first times you have sex with the sister and given her mana disease, she ends up sick the next day and requires care.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Was there a way to engage consensual sex without raping her? Its been a while since I last played this,but I remember there used to be an option to directly start sex without sleep molesting her....But will this option appear without rape?

I am already 70 days in with sufficient stats in trust and interest,to the point where she herself initiates sex in bath(doesn't agree to vaginal penetration tho) and has already raped my character multiple times in sleep(only intracural sex,no penetration)

But the option to start consensual sex still doesn't appear:cautious:

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
Was there a way to engage consensual sex without raping her? Its been a while since I last played this,but I remember there used to be an option to directly start sex without sleep molesting her....But will this option appear without rape?

I am already 70 days in with sufficient stats in trust and interest,to the point where she herself initiates sex in bath(doesn't agree to vaginal penetration tho) and has already raped my character multiple times in sleep(only intracural sex,no penetration)

Unfortunately, you have to molest her :/
I don't know how many times you have to do it but I think at least one time with her "enjoying" it.

Reactions: RayBar

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

For the 'I want to H' option, where you start it with her already awake, you must have these:
1. Woken her up at night at least 5 times
2. Have at least 5 insert experiences or 300 Interest
3. 70 Lust for Brother
4. Not feel awkward
So Inusuku does expect one to have woken the sister up at night at least five times minimum.

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
When the sister is sick you can't have sex with her.

That's why I think this scene is very rare to happen, I think it really only happens to people who create a new save and abuse the stats they give you by helping her bathe her when she's sick.

Another fact is that the first times you have sex with the sister and given her mana disease, she ends up sick the next day and requires care.
I was trying to make her explode by having lots of argasms (managed to get something like 15+) but instead the following day she was in sick state and died before i even had time to cure her : l

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
If you wanna test it immediately, you can use the cheat tables and change her mood to 0 and ignite that shit.
Try whatever. Tickle, peep, sneak at midnight, whatever.

(You bastards better not start asking how to use cheat engine again; or worse, how to download it.)

• Haha
Reactions: smilee2110

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Wanna make her explode? Be rude to her and then whip your peanuz out.
Yes I know that already but i thought it was possible to make her explode during night time. Actually this time she died the following day was because of that attempt to erase the world in a love explosion : l
My disapointment was high.

(You bastards better not start asking how to use cheat engine again; or worse, how to download it.)
Is internet required to download cheat engine? Ty for fast answer i don(t have all day

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes