smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Sorry about the color of the hair, it's the only save that I have advanced and the great adventure is over...
actually that looks pretty good, i haven't tried your mod yet but can you choose her hair color in your mod? not really a fan of silver hair, she looks much better with blonde

perilomo

May 12, 2020
If you leave her at high lust she'll masturbate in the bathroom but yes, she can also jump you when you're in bed too if she loves you enough.
Do you know what the conditions of "Loves you enough" means?

She's at "Love" and even with an aphrodisiacal not done anything with interest above 400

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Its not in the FAQ so I will ask this. What is the difference between playing on easy and hard mode?
AFAIK the only diferrence is how difficult the battles are and for my part I see that it is impossible to beat the gourmet group this time in hard mode if it is not a new game+ , six times I have started from the first day not talking to my sister just training I bought 7 adventure books I only did community work that gives stats on everything and nothing... i reached the last turn on the fight and if you don't make a guard they hit you for 180+ so this time you cant go for have more HP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit

They beat me in hard mode but went for them in normal mode, see you again in new game+ hard mode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Do you know what the conditions of "Loves you enough" means?

She's at "Love" and even with an aphrodisiacal not done anything with interest above 400
Have you unlocked the cowgirl position yet? The instructions for how to do so are in the FAQ, and that's a key part of what you're asking for.

IchigoNight

Apr 15, 2020
Hmm...apparently at one point Inusuku was planning to have a choice to charge in on the sister in the bath, like the restroom. They already had the choice prepped, just never used. The things you discover while coding.
Huh? I remember playing an earlier version and it let me.

junkerr

May 7, 2019
AFAIK the only diferrence is how difficult the battles are and for my part I see that it is impossible to beat the gourmet group this time in hard mode if it is not a new game+ , six times I have started from the first day not talking to my sister just training I bought 7 adventure books I only did community work that gives stats on everything and nothing... i reached the last turn on the fight and if you don't make a guard they hit you for 180+ so this time you cant go for have more HP.
I think hard mode gives +50% hp to enemies. Not sure if there are other boosts for enemies. And the imouto love sim part seems unchanged.

I managed to win against the gourmet club on hard mode without ng+, with reborn(remade?) intellectual start.
There's a mad scientist event in the evening that gives you a sweet boost if RNGesus favors you.
My guild strength was in the 300's at the time of the fight. Took me about 6 tries to make it.

Reactions: SwordRCL

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I haven't seen this answered before: can you get her to accept a creampie "without" doing the great adventure first?
Depends on what you mean accept. She's never fully happy about it, but you can get her to settle for enjoy in the moment.

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Well, that's a bummer. Maybe someone will mod the dialogue in at 1k interest or so.
I agree, I think what you're asking for is if she's willing to be creampied without the big adventure? probably with the use of after-pill. Cuz at this time she never will even if you have dozens of pill.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Does anyone know of other games similar to the night aspect of this? I swear I had one or two in my library, but I can't find them anywhere.

Hente

Feb 16, 2019
I'm at day 168 on hard mode.
Is there more to do once you have defeated big boss monkey, did the 200-steps adventure with mad unicorn, and have all pantsu (including guilmates ones)?
Also is it normal that I cant get last favor star with Kana?
Already got the romantic event with her, and random training events with her only raise her strength.
Someone else might be able to confirm if it's possible to get that last star, it should be as it counts towards NG+. My previous save from the last version of the game was about 22 hours in and I never got that last star with Kana.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
actually that looks pretty good, i haven't tried your mod yet but can you choose her hair color in your mod? not really a fan of silver hair, she looks much better with blonde
Hello, the change of hair is a job that I am doing together with the creator of the FFFOX MOD, if you want to be aware you can see the latest publications in the color mod thread,

In my signature are the 2 gifs of my mod, just click it and it will take you to the thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: smilee2110

junkerr

May 7, 2019
Does anyone know of other games similar to the night aspect of this? I swear I had one or two in my library, but I can't find them anywhere.
Other than the previous imouto life game from same author?
I vaguely remember a high quality flash game with a black-haired loli. It wasn't a sim at all, just a story game with different sexy interaction scenes each day and different paths (or game overs) depending on how you acted during those early scenes.
Can't remember the exact name right now.

For the raising sim/rpg aspect, I can't recommend Princess Maker 2 enough for those who havent played it yet. Some aspects of imouto fantasy reminded me of it (like your sick sister dying if you don't take care of her).
And while pretty old, and not a hentai game (just slightly lewd, being a GAINAX game and all), it's pretty fun if you like the genre.
It should be easy to find on abandonware sites.

Someone else might be able to confirm if it's possible to get that last star, it should be as it counts towards NG+. My previous save from the last version of the game was about 22 hours in and I never got that last star with Kana.
Well it's not that important if it doesnt lead to some extra scene. Bummer though, because Kana is my favorite girl :D

4.70 star(s) 77 Votes