linylo

Jun 12, 2023
and my grandma has failed me.
I meant to say that I personally would choose to use that icon when it was colored (by daseson).
understandable confusion.
afternote to english as second language users.

'and my grandma has failed me'
is a pun due to how similar it is to
'and my grammar has failed me'

and the classic
'lets eat, grandma'
vs the unpunctuated
'lets eat grandma'

Reactions: akapp

Markuno

May 28, 2023
and my grandma has failed me.
I meant to say that I personally would choose to use that icon when it was colored (by daseson).
understandable confusion.
Understand.

I seriously thought you were wasting his time.

Well thank you all for your work.

Reactions: linylo

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Oh, even so it doesn't take away your credit, I've been watching all your drawings and I've noticed your improvement over time. They are all very cute ♥ and I will always be happy to see more.

And I will always wait for more.

View attachment 2993856

On the other hand... I was so happy to see the icon that this happened :whistle: :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if is not much problem can i ask another without the joiplay logo? thanks

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I appreciate your work, it's great to have the game on mobile, but if you're going to color it yourself, why did you tell Daseson to do it?
When I read the message I also got the wrong idea.

Thank goodness it was a misunderstanding

if is not much problem can i ask another without the joiplay logo? thanks
Of course, you want the same image but without the logo or another one that Akapp shared?

Aug 7, 2023
Well, I tried the APK and I really feel that the game is incomplete without the FFFOX MOD, it is a shame that it cannot be ported, I hope at some point someone brave will try to port it

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
When I read the message I also got the wrong idea.

Thank goodness it was a misunderstanding

Of course, you want the same image but without the logo or another one that Akapp shared?
i just see your answer jaja, i think just "without the logo in the celphone", i want to use in my apk jajaja, thanks

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Thank you for doing the god work for the mobile version, can i ask whats the progress for the ui to be translated?
To be honest is something i made for me and a i shared because i think someone can enjoy like me the apk version

About your question, i still no check that part and i cant give a date or something like that, i want to check that but i dont know when

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Cool XD, I'm going to use the first one if is ok, can use it in my apk?
Of course.

You can really take the color mod and do whatever you want with it, for my part it makes me very happy to know that more people will be able to enjoy this work :giggle:

The only thing I will always ask as the author of the color mod is that they do not put pages of shorteners with advertising, trying to profit from this type of work seems to me to be the lowest thing anyone could do, this is a work of the community for the community and Therefore under my ethics it will always be totally free.

• Love
Reactions: akapp and Heml0ck

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Of course.

You can really take the color mod and do whatever you want with it, for my part it makes me very happy to know that more people will be able to enjoy this work :giggle:

The only thing I will always ask as the author of the color mod is that they do not put pages of shorteners with advertising, trying to profit from this type of work seems to me to be the lowest thing anyone could do, this is a work of the community for the community and Therefore under my ethics it will always be totally free.
I only share here and using "MEGA"

Reactions: Daseson

Fredy dcs

Jan 12, 2020
hi, hola, soy español y eh descargado su trabajo, de alguna manera hice una versión estable para joiplay con la combinación de color mod, el apk y archivos parciales del inglés, solo quiero decir que estoy agradecido por el trabajo que están haciendo, llevaba mucho tiempo buscando el juego para android (porque no tengo pc).

Si llegan publicitar el juego en una página donde puedan ganar dinero avíseme

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes