Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Wouldn't it be faster to just cheat engine the stats? Keeping a save for both win and lose scenario for testing?
I could, but that kinda destroys the point of testing(and I only did this while playing up to where I left off), I honestly do not think its possible to win that fight regardless of what you do anyway, at least it seems that way in the coding.
ScreenShot_2022_0211_08_14_29.png

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I could, but that kinda destroys the point of testing(and I only did this while playing up to where I left off), I honestly do not think its possible to win that fight regardless of what you do anyway, at least it seems that way in the coding.
View attachment 1646839
I personally beat the Gastronomy Club pretty easily. I just focused 100% on Onii-chan's stats. I spent most time working out. Also tried to snag training equipment on the first weekend. As for the fight itself, I used Kanna's attack until I could dish out a big Onii-chan hit.
Unless I'm mixing up the 2 fights, which is entirely possible. This is the 2nd fight, right? After the big breated girl and co.

Reactions: ryumiku02

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I personally beat the Gastronomy Club pretty easily. I just focused 100% on Onii-chan's stats. I spent most time working out. Also tried to snag training equipment on the first weekend. As for the fight itself, I used Kanna's attack until I could dish out a big Onii-chan hit.
Unless I'm mixing up the 2 fights, which is entirely possible. This is the 2nd fight, right? After the big breated girl and co.
no, the fight I'm talking about is the Princess connect joke, the "big breated girl and co"
the fight afer that one is the norson branch

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Just a quick bit before I get some asleep (its 9 am in the UK). can someone [attempt] to get the bear head training scene and report back if they unlock a selectable battle skill in the skills menu? I may have borked something, as I've had the bear head training happen twice, but not gotten anything from it.

anyway, time to get some sleep

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
1.1.1 is out, and from what I understood there's some typos fixed with some bugs like some nightcrawling problems and bugs like the sister always falling sick on day 8

Reactions: Mee&Mee
4.70 star(s) 80 Votes