Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
in regards to when I will release the (V0.1) translation : once I've A) translated everything, and B) Gone over it to check if its correct contextually and makes sense/flows properly, which at this rate will be... hmm a day or two? depends on how "in the zone" I am, am spending every moment I'm not sleeping/eating/busy working on it (and posting here to keep you all in the loop)

lumpyjones

Feb 10, 2019
Oh, yes, I'm sorry. Already done.

I had screenshots of the decensor of the first Imouto and there was a similar style, I was drawing from it almost entirely. So I don't think I will change the style, sorry and thanks for the tips.
I could be misremembering since it's been a while, but I think that art was what was intended to be under the pixels - basically, over-detailed because the pixelation was always intended to blur it out. For what it's worth I think the outline low detail version better matches the style of the other art in the game.

That being said, you're the one putting the work in on modding it, and in the end, it's your call how to do it. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
in regards to when I will release the (V0.1) translation : once I've A) translated everything, and B) Gone over it to check if its correct contextually and makes sense/flows properly, which at this rate will be... hmm a day or two? depends on how "in the zone" I am, am spending every moment I'm not sleeping/eating/busy working on it (and posting here to keep you all in the loop)
Like pdoughnut says take your time , if you release the translation in two days good if not its good too, in fact at the pace you're doing it now you will be release it before the day you said (17)

Caim ~

Jul 2, 2017
Also it looks like it's not actually cowgirl again. It's an event where she wakes you up in the morning and does intercrural like the last game. No insertion as far as I could get.
It is actually cowgirl.

Reactions: Tosk

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Right, now that I've talked about when the translation is released, lets talk about whats been done, vs whats left to go :

Done :
UI : 90% done, most was done when I did the demo
Story : 80-90% translated, cleaned up/gone over up to guild merger point
H Scenes : mostly untouched so far, has been translated, but hasn't been cleaned up
Bath Scenes/Pantie hunting : some cleanup done already, panty hunting (and ending) done
Battle interface and text : 70% ish done?
Great and Super Adventure : Great adventure is pretty much done, Super adventure still needs cleanup
Town/Shops : pretty much done and mostly cleaned up.

To-Do :
Remaining UI
Cleaning up : Night scenes, bath scenes, Story after guild merger (short list, but theres a lot to be done here, I have to check EVERY sex position, event and story, whats said, whos saying it, etc)
Battles : need to check all story battles after guild merger, also need to make sure abilities are matched correctly
Super adventure : haven't seen it yet, so it could be a complete mess.

once that to-do list is done... then comes the real question... do I start a new thread for the full game? :unsure:

KuramaSu

Mar 12, 2019
Right, now that I've talked about when the translation is released, lets talk about whats been done, vs whats left to go :

Done :
H Scenes : mostly untouched so far, has been translated, but hasn't been cleaned up
Bath Scenes/Pantie hunting : some cleanup done already, panty hunting (and ending) done
Great and Super Adventure : Great adventure is pretty much done, Super adventure still needs cleanup

To-Do :
Remaining UI
Cleaning up : Night scenes, bath scenes, Story after guild merger (short list, but theres a lot to be done here, I have to check EVERY sex position, event and story, whats said, whos saying it, etc)
Battles : need to check all story battles after guild merger, also need to make sure abilities are matched correctly

once that to-do list is done... then comes the real question... do I start a new thread for the full game? :unsure:
My dood, with that speed of game translation (even considering the learning curve on the demo), you should apply to a game localizing company like Kagura or the like, you would be a great asset to them, and we MAY get games faster than what they do.

Xaster

Oct 31, 2017

Done :

To-Do :
Remaining UI

Honestly man, actually amazed you've done an insane job in just 2 day of its release. think you can just update this thread and the links and post it on here so the journey of what you've done stays with it, but that's just me.

kakakhan

Oct 26, 2017

Done :

To-Do :
Remaining UI

Starting a new thread seems good, since not many know that this thread is still going. And godspeed, you are doing great work.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I think releasing the unfinished, non-edited version here would make it easier for you, since a lot more tester means a lot more data and possible bugs/mismatched translation would be covered in shorter time, meaning it's quicker to pinpoint which needs fine-tuning compared to one single person doing multiple runs.

Even if you're doing this translation for us guys, we do understand that you ALSO want to play the game as a player in your own time and not 'pressed' for releasing the complete translated version.

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021

Done :

To-Do :
Remaining UI

Got a lil weird question for ya shad,

How does it feel to translating while having a boner the entire time? :LOL:

qzq

Oct 1, 2021
1.How to get this (后背位)?
1644559274329.png

2.What can I do to improve the feelings(好感度) of the other two girl?

3.I find if you and your sister finish the adventure , she will not to pregnant.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Thank you, I shall wait for the full translation for the full game. Meanwhile, gonna play the demo and previous game

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes