Arkknaukt

Nov 25, 2021
Imagine being forced to lose to this dude.
It's stand-alone crack ups before knowing the reference, if no one has mentioned in this thread.
FYI, the appearances of the guild members were the dead giveaway of the protagonists from mobile game "Princess Connect Re: Dive"(second installation to the title), presented by Cygames.
That slacker disable to literally anything but carrying out buffs to rest of the party members, resembling the player themselves...

Kinda 4th wall break? IDK
Also the official has just pulled off a strip mahjong doujin heavily based on their characters, not sure if they'll be serious to this reference.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Buy a naughty book at the bookstore (500 gold), but don't read it. Eventually you'll get an event where you see that Imouto has placed the book neatly on your desk, and she will learn Cowgirl.

She'll use the skill on nights where certain conditions are met -- her lust needs to be above a certain level, she must not be ill, and you must not do any night-crawling.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
I'm currently at Day 90 and haven't initiated any sexy times with her. Only did housework a few times. Random tidbits:

- good to focus on adventurer stats and books early on.
- I forgot how long before I got to finish her adventure quest, but completing it allows you to not get the pregnant ending.
- sleeping at 120% lust will give you a random wet dream (not on demo) with one of the party members. 2nd viewing will skip dialogue.
- sister will start giving you panties at (maybe) higher interest levels as random presents.
- if she has high lust (maybe > 70?), you can catch her masturbating in the bathroom if you bathe separately. If you don't view her, her masturbation count will still rise up. Her count doesn't increase if she goes to the bathroom to pee in any case as far as I've seen.
- if you don't want to add to your cum count, you can pat her head or look at her sleeping face to calm yourself down.
- always go with a guildmate after a day's work when given an option. This means you should have enough energy too to do so. I believe who appears is random but I might be mistaken. I have not encountered an event with Kasumi-chan yet after she joins the guild.

Is there any way to extract the text from this game? I understand about 60% of the text in this game and being able to copy and paste them would be nice.

panzerelite

Jan 18, 2018
I Suggest Best Mtransalator for wolfRPG and RPG Makergame

This Transalator can wolfRPG and RPG Makergame and It can Cheat game too can add Item ,money, or use god mode

Reactions: kakakhan

Hideyoshi235

Jun 20, 2019
Heres the MTL I use, make a backup copy of your game. Then whatever the folder name is find the corresponding file in game/data and remove it or rename it. Next put the entire folder into game/data.
I don't understand, i need to remove the original game file "game/data" or the backup one? It seems I can't do nothing about it... always japs ideograms :(

NbzAlt

Jan 28, 2020
Damn.. managed to beat gastronomy club's first encounter; by mostly only training attack up until the encounter, and then getting one very key counterattack; only for the game to retcon the victory completely and treat it as a loss, because you aren't supposed to beat them. Fun challenge, but feels bad that the game won't recognize the victory.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes