Sep 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i hope they do sell the official english version love to support them, but thank you shad for the work, also.... can someone tell me how to avoid the bad ends...... i do not like bad things happening to the girls
There are MANY bad ending, you'd have to be careful not to get it / trigger the condition to it. We are all still exploring this game so if you encounter bad end do share with us.

• Haha
Reactions: singed33

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
There are MANY bad ending, you'd have to be careful not to get it / trigger the condition to it. We are all still exploring this game so if you encounter bad end do share with us.
I triggered an early loss by experiencing sister's explosive temper... :KEK:

Here:

The official eroge game shop
I'm sorry if this is a bit off-topic but I'm incredibly curious. Does anybody know how good the engagement is for the English version of dlsite? Or is it essentially the same shop that just redirects you to a translated version for your region? What I'm trying to get at: any success stories of Western developers selling on dlsite? Any breadcrumbs of information are highly appreciated.

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017

I'm sorry if this is a bit off-topic but I'm incredibly curious. Does anybody know how good the engagement is for the English version of dlsite? Or is it essentially the same shop that just redirects you to a translated version for your region? What I'm trying to get at: any success stories of Western developers selling on dlsite? Any breadcrumbs of information are highly appreciated.
Its the same shop. I think they merged the sites a while ago.

Sep 3, 2019
im gonna need the list/ conditions please
Pregnancy ending
triggered by: I'm sure you already know how lol

Farmer ending
Triggered by: doesn't have cooking skill learned and doesn't trigger the condition for it (happened on the 6th week for me, maybe different for others).
Deactivate the trigger by: let your sister cook, it will trigger an event, then learn cooking skill and let yourself cook until another event triggered.

Your guild being absorbed by another guild
Triggered by: I'm not witnessing this yet but from what I read it's because your guild reputation doesn't increase after certain period of times and you lost tournament.
Deactivate the trigger by: increase your guild reputation by doing exploration, helping at the village and winning tournament.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm playing this game very slowly lol. I really enjoying my time with this game and the catchy BGM doesn't help lol.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Two other bad endings:

Imouto Explosion -- get her into an extremely bad mood, and then show her Mr. Happy. You can get this ending on the very first day, before you even take a bath....

Drafted -- get her Trust down to 0 (or lower? is that possible?) and wait until the next dinner time. Your father will return home, tell you that Imouto doesn't trust you, and then tell you about your new line of work....

Sep 3, 2019
Lol how?

As far as I know there are many overseas buyer on DLSite, it's just that most H-game sold there doesn't have many EN version. It seems like Japan H-game developer more eagerly choose Steam and western H-game publisher (Jast, Mangagamer etc) to sell their translated game rather than selling the EN version on DLsite. In some cases when the devs choose to sell translated game on DLsite, the buyer ratio is very small for overseas buyer (In case of Holy Knight Ricca, 46K JP version sold while only 3.5K EN version sold).
I don't know much about western devs who sold their games in DLsite, but I think if you can sell them there, have a good localization and your game have good content I'm sure you'll get good sales on DLsite. JP market can be very picky but if your content match their preference you can be successful, case in point Genshin Impact and Azure Lane.

• Red Heart

akukuat123

May 6, 2020
i got kana ending by chance.
Triggered: kana affection 5 * and on turn 90 theres an event which i trigger her route. (its just my assumption prolly other route just picking event on turn 90, i cant check it coz my save file already overwritten) and on turn 95 win fight against akatsuki party again.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Bleh, so much to test...
anyway : translation is coming along, (I've spent 7 hours on it today already...)
currently doing cleanup and making things make sense.
gonna take a break for a bit, my eyes are starting to hurt a bit o_O

ScreenShot_2022_0210_21_01_32.png

Mood : Okay
Cups of tea : 6
smokes : 4
Supporters : 21! thank you all!

akukuat123

May 6, 2020
Any tips on which stats I should be training for?
Buy book and read it, most efficiency way to get stats. and you need at least "A" grade on All stat parameter to win most fight. plus battle skill really help just unlock it if you got the hint already.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes