Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
Yeah, ive tried Textractor, doesnt work sadly, ive also tried translator ++ but for some reason it shows me only 11 text boxes to translate, yandex sucks balls sadly, and I guess i gotta search the patch, is it for the newest version or an older one?
Ive been also thinking about using tesseract to write an automatic desktop translation node js app. So you press a button and tesseract extracts the text out of an screenshot => google or yandex translation.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Currently in progress :
Fixing up town dialogue and menus, going over everything as things are now in a different order compared to the demo.
translating new events, cleanup of said events later once I hit testing point.

Mood : Feelin fine
Music Choice :

Cups of Tea : 2
Smokes : 1
Supporters : 19! oh wow, just wow guys!

Expect in game pics once I hit testing phase later today

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
You'll need to replace the cutins on the game's data folder with the modified one, make sure they don't overlap and ensure there's only one cutins folder on the game data
how would i extract the .wolf into a regular file

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Based in my demo grind, you DON'T NEED so many stats for she allowing you that.

You need around of ~200 in interest and love here.
I'm playing with machine translation and I'm near from that point, in the night I will confirm more exact stats.
I meant that even if you have an absurd amounts of stats, she still won't do both Ass and Vag scene in bath cause there is a hidden stat or counter for both

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Managed to get the pregnant ending

The game doesn't even let you continue though, i think if you get an ending is GAME OVER

or, that might have been a "slight" game over, because instead of being an adventurer, you decide to be a father too(?)

The only scenes i missed were the bathroom scenes, titjob and she riding you

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Progress Report!
About to actually start testing the translation now! this will be the longest part to do, as if I find something that doesn't seem right, I'll need to re-do things.
From here on out expect in-game pics of the translations progress!

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Progress Report!
About to actually start testing the translation now! this will be the longest part to do, as if I find something that doesn't seem right, I'll need to re-do things.
From here on out expect in-game pics of the translations progress!
This man is not a pro its a god (y)

4.70 star(s) 91 Votes