Settum

Jan 10, 2019
how to select this 2 option when bathing her?
What kkew said, though, in the previous game, there was an experience counter for each. Basically, she'd be okay or happy to do something when you did it a certain amount of times with her. Separate counters per mode/hole... and some stats might lower what's needed.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
but i use CE to make all max tho :/
all option got but cant select this 2 haha
There are actually some kind of hidden stats in the game. You can't just go Ass or Vag even though she has 2k interest (you literally have to train her first).

Although, having more interest does make it faster to raise that hidden stat so it shouldn't be that hard to unlock

Reactions: akapp and mokonar

workermann

Jul 16, 2017
how to select this 2 option when bathing her?

View attachment 1645237
this is two options for poses that MC must learn through inspirations after some sexual activities, i suppose.
69 and titfuck to be specific
titfuck can be unlocked after reading bit more expensive "naughty" book and 69 will be prompted by sister after very intence night wih her (trust/interes 300+ in my case from translated demo ver.)
1644492856319.png

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
this is two options for poses that MC must learn through inspirations after some sexual activities, i suppose.
titfuck can be unlocked after reading bit more expensive "naughty" book and 69 will be prompted by sister after very intence night wih her (trust/interes 300+ in my case from translated demo ver.)
View attachment 1645268
Its bathing though... its probably the same thing as last game. The choices being
1. Mouth
2. Face
3. Vag
4. Ass
5. Titjob? (i dont remember)

cainlee

Aug 22, 2017
I downloaded > dropped it on exe > got folders but the game won't run, shows it can't find the folders, am i doing something wrong :unsure: (yes, i am a noob), i did go through the steps thoroughly :<
The easiest way is to open the rar file and press CTRL + E inside the rar file and change the language into Japanese. You can drag the folder out afterward and it will be perfectly playable.

• Wow
Reactions: Xaster

Xaster

Oct 31, 2017
Game will not run if you don't do 2 things
1) " Ok i found out how to do it. You just have to open a x86 version of 7zip with LE and it lets you extract it in japanese without having to change the locale of the PC. Now i just have to wait for the translation patch. Thumbs up to the Translator! You rock"
2) Open game ONLY with use software like a Locale Emulator ( i use 2.4.1.0 version) or install Japanese local language on ur Windows
Okay, 1st off gotta say thanks, took me a solid minute to get things figured out....
1. Had to download the 32 bit (x86) ver. Of 7zip
2. Used the Local Emulator (LE) to run the 7zip
3. Copy pasted the "home work" folder's directory to the japan ver. of 7zip
4. Extracted it
5. Decrypted it and deleted the original files
6. Again ran the exe with local emulator as it wasn't running normally.
7. I'm dumb, so this^ for fellow dumbos, kekw

Thanks again <3

Xaster

Oct 31, 2017
The easiest way is to open the rar file and press CTRL + E inside the rar file and change the language into Japanese. You can drag the folder out afterward and it will be perfectly playable.
Okay, can confirm this works, the sole problem I think, not really sure if it's just me, that I faced, is once u change the language of the rar app, it stay in Japanese..

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
full save maybe... all panty and all sex skill
An interesting save but i can't reccommend this to those who want to jump into the action as the only thing you can do here is go to bed and get into 3 consecutive fights which will be tough if you don't know what you're doing.

Reactions: Getman

platypussy

Feb 2, 2018
Game will not run if you don't do 2 things
1) " Ok i found out how to do it. You just have to open a x86 version of 7zip with LE and it lets you extract it in japanese without having to change the locale of the PC. Now i just have to wait for the translation patch. Thumbs up to the Translator! You rock"
2) Open game ONLY with use software like a Locale Emulator ( i use 2.4.1.0 version) or install Japanese local language on ur Windows
Actually with this particular game none of the important system files get scrambled by failing to use 7zip with LE. You can extract the game normally. What happens is that the main game folder ends up scrambled. If you rename it to something normal or just move the game+files out of the scrambled folder it'll run fine. Only other things that get scrambled are some preview screenshots in the game folder, a readme, and a changelog.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
is there any variable i can modify in "saveeditonline" in order to change the money and skill points? i have a bad experience with cheat engine

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
is there any variable i can modify in "saveeditonline" in order to change the money and skill points? i have a bad experience with cheat engine
Yeah cheat engine 7.x has an adware installer. Cheat engine 6.x (Portable non installer) is safe

panzerelite

Jan 18, 2018
View attachment 1645268
What is This Transalator ?

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes