brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
More Tips/Tutorials to translate this time around...
View attachment 1644480
View attachment 1644481

Sadly the tips are Images, so translating them will have to wait until later...
View attachment 1644484
View attachment 1644485

Still, shows off the UI Before translating and after...
For those tips do you plan to do the old scanlation style of cleaning/redrawing, or do you plan on redoing with translated screenshots (once the UI is finished)?
I'd say both are feasible
1644500193260.png
(ignore the missing part of that kanji, I'm just working based on the two screenshots and that's missing)
1644500534954.png
(the gray is achieved via gimp with output highlights at 130)

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
Error2.png
Anyone get this weird problem? Where Font is all squares or blocks?
Tried extracting files with 7zip using Japanese locale and it does not seem to work.
Tried playing the game with Jap Locale too.
Edit: Fixed it, You need to install the language pack MS P Gothic Make sure Firewall is turned on or your computer will not install fonts

Last edited:

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
So...I managed to decensor and redraw some of the cutins, I want to go for the CG and H scenes as well but goddamn laptop gave up on me with both ctrl key not responding, which impede any further progress as well...But here it is, feel free to use them. Disclaimer though, I'm not an artist by any means and I worked on this one with mouse and keyboard. We still need a hero who's skilled enough to do the lord's work beautifully, as it should be.

Here's some example.
cutin_04.png cutin_112.png cutin_180.png cutin_168.png cutin_192.png cutin_27.png

Last edited:

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Hi folks, first let me thank you for your time, then may I ask you if any of you know why after I use the software translator++ and drop the translated files into the game folder then the game does not start, any idea why? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
So...I managed to decensor and redraw some of the cutins, I want to go for the CG and H scenes as well but goddamn laptop gave up on me with both ctrl key not responding, which impede any further progress as well...But here it is, feel free to use them. Disclaimer though, I'm not an artist by any means and I worked on this one with mouse and keyboard. We still need a hero who's skilled enough to do the lord's work beautifully, as it should be.

Here's some example.
View attachment 1645426 View attachment 1645427 View attachment 1645428 View attachment 1645431 View attachment 1645430 View attachment 1645432
how do I apply this

Mond92

Jul 24, 2019

Here's some example.
View attachment 1645426 View attachment 1645427 View attachment 1645428 View attachment 1645431 View attachment 1645430 View attachment 1645432
u still have old translation demo pic?

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
So how do i exactly translate this game?
1) use software like advent cirno's translation tool or translator++ to get mtl yourself
2) use textractor (none of the ui will be translated however)
3) use the online yandex image translator (not recommended as you'll have to screenshot every single box of text)
4) i'm pretty sure i saw an mtl patch floating around this thread you could maybe download and overwrite the game's files with
5) most recommended - wait for the dude translating the game to finish it and upload it on the front page of this thread

Corrupteddiv

Sep 9, 2020
If it still follows the original game... you can't. You have to molest first, use all vigor, get about 100 interest, then you finally get to have that option.

Seeing the files in the demo, its probably the same thing as last time.
In both games you CAN have H without really rape her, but you need a great amount of high stats for it, yeah a lot of grind.
She eventually accepts you, it's easier with the bath H-scene.

Corrupteddiv

Sep 9, 2020
There are actually some kind of hidden stats in the game. You can't just go Ass or Vag even though she has 2k interest (you literally have to train her first).

Although, having more interest does make it faster to raise that hidden stat so it shouldn't be that hard to unlock
Based in my demo grind, you DON'T NEED so many stats for she allowing you that.

You need around of ~200 in interest and love here.
I'm playing with machine translation and I'm near from that point, in the night I will confirm more exact stats.

nelmagic

May 30, 2020
1644504087591.png Save file with all skill ready to unlock(sex skills and battle skills). For those who want to play by themselves but hate to find event for sex skill to appear. (Battle skill is bonus)

status skill variable.png
Disclaimer : I don't know if those variables that make skill to appear will effect some events or not. 324-328 is safe I think but other than that I don't know. I don't have time to check it all but assume that the other is the same as those sex variable only do 0(Not available) 1(Not unlocked) 2(Unlocked)

Example how variable work :
1644506621649.png
v100 is sleep value if below 10(awake or nearly awake not half sleep)
check if v324(doggy) and v328(piledriver) is unlock or not. If yes then show icon for their position.
else case is v100 greater than 10 also show icon if condition has met but gray it(appear but can't select it need to wake sister up)

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes