Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
where can I learn japanese fast
Ok this is a pro tip:

Buy an USB to RJ45 adapter and also a cable for said type, preferable two meters long or so, open Google translate on your smarthphone and input the words that you want to learn, connect the cables and then insert the other end of the RJ45 cable deep in your arse, trust me, it hurts but is worthy (And it feels kinda good...). Each word would be insert in your brain every time you use text to speech :3

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Shadesishere Have you considered using MTool for testing purposes? Makes it pretty easy to teleport to game events and edit scripts, values, variables and switches etc... in real time. Can even debug directly via java.

Reactions: Yui2385

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
okay, have checked the basic room functions, have already corrected a couple of goofs, Tips, Change log, Status/skills, room menus, town menus, inventory, guild menus and the first set of battles have been checked so far, onward to the tournament!

ScreenShot_2022_0210_17_33_06.png ScreenShot_2022_0210_17_34_56.png
ScreenShot_2022_0210_17_36_09.png

"But Shades!" I hear you say, "This is all stuff in the Demo!"
yup.. gimme some time to get to the new stuff!

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Speaking of pics, two of the midnight buttons in your translation of the demo should be changed, both in [installation folder]/data/picture. I don't know if you've added the buttons to the full game yet, but here you go anyway:

h_button_s06.png
h_button_s06 hasn't been translated. I don't know what the proper translation of those kanji would be, but pressing this button lets you use vibrators on Imouto. Based on this context, it should be translated as "Toys"

hbutton_m24.png
hbutton_m24 has a typo. There's no E in "Vibrator"

Reactions: DatGuy18
Sep 6, 2021
Speaking of pics, two of the midnight buttons in your translation of the demo should be changed, both in [installation folder]/data/picture. I don't know if you've added the buttons to the full game yet, but here you go anyway:

View attachment 1645712
h_button_s06 hasn't been translated. I don't know what the proper translation of those kanji would be, but pressing this button lets you use vibrators on Imouto. Based on this context, it should be translated as "Toys"

View attachment 1645718
Oh, bollocks...

Thanks dude, I'll fix it right away.

If anyone finds any similar errors in the hud please ping me!

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Managed to get the pregnant ending

The game doesn't even let you continue though, i think if you get an ending is GAME OVER

or, that might have been a "slight" game over, because instead of being an adventurer, you decide to be a father too(?)

The only scenes i missed were the bathroom scenes, titjob and she riding you
Pregnant end is a game over, if it's like the last game, then you need enough trust(?) and money in order to not get a game over, though no actual pregnancy

Getman

Jul 20, 2017
An interesting save but i can't reccommend this to those who want to jump into the action as the only thing you can do here is go to bed and get into 3 consecutive fights which will be tough if you don't know what you're doing.

any tips how to win this 3 fights?

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i hope they do sell the official english version love to support them, but thank you shad for the work, also.... can someone tell me how to avoid the bad ends...... i do not like bad things happening to the girls

Reactions: callujy

Mond92

Jul 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i hope they do sell the official english version love to support them, but thank you shad for the work, also.... can someone tell me how to avoid the bad ends...... i do not like bad things happening to the girls
what u ending? u need guild rep so they not merger , take cooking skill asap so u not died food poison , win tournament

Hodedra

May 7, 2020

View attachment 1645712

View attachment 1645718
Should just meme'd that and put 'Vibe Rater'.
Actually, if anyone have time they should release ImoSei: Valley Girl version with all the memes.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes