sexual interest >= 100
random number <= effervescense

----------------------------> "Pregnancy END"
Good -> trust >= 300
Bad -> trust < 300

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Bleh, so much to test...
anyway : translation is coming along, (I've spent 7 hours on it today already...)
currently doing cleanup and making things make sense.
gonna take a break for a bit, my eyes are starting to hurt a bit o_O

View attachment 1646066

Mood : Okay
Cups of tea : 6
smokes : 4
Supporters : 21! thank you all!
Where can I download the full version of the game? Is it already available?

• Angry
Reactions: FloppySausage

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
What Files?
If you can't research the thread and figure it out yourself, I suggest you wait for Shade to finish his translation, since it'll be included and understandable. Seems he's 90% done anyway, doubt it'll take longer than a couple of days.

faac2

Mar 18, 2021
Ugh, that smaller "Intrest" bothers me... can't you just name it... Like (since Love is already there as a moodlet, though, so is lust, right?)
By the way: Are the party member names actually that in the original, or did you take some creative liberties? :D
Interest is the old lust, the new lust seems to be her sensitivity since I can't find anywhere that shows daily sensitivity differences anymore.

F3nd3rgaming

Jan 26, 2020
If you can't research the thread and figure it out yourself, I suggest you wait for Shade to finish his translation, since it'll be included and understandable. Seems he's 90% done anyway, doubt it'll take longer than a couple of days.
[/QUOT
Found it before I even replied but thanks

Reactions: Settum
Sep 3, 2019
My God... About 20000 purchases in less than 48 hours.

I'm so jealous.
Good old Inu made more money than me in my whole life!
Well he is creating a great, deep game with a very affordable price, he deserve all the praise and success.

PSA: please buy this game, it's dirt cheap at just $17 on DLsite.

Any tips on which stats I should be training for?
For my third play I focused on building adventure stat first to be able to defeat akatsuki and other enemies so I can build my guild reps quickly. Set your weekly food budget to frugal and doesn't buy anything fancy for your sister yet, save your money to buy books to improve your stat. I think you don't have to raise your sister point so high in the beginning. Just keep her happy and satisfied, you can build her stats after you got decent combat stat. CMIIW though...

Buy book and read it, most efficiency way to get stats. and you need at least "A" grade on All stat parameter to win most fight. plus battle skill really help just unlock it if you got the hint already.
Yes buying the books is the cheapest way to train all your point, but training with your guild member actually gives the most point but only in certain aspect. I don't think you have to get to A in the beginning, getting to D+ or C I think it's enough to defeat first akatsuki battle and build your guild reps to avoid guild absorption ending, I'm not yet unto higher adventurer days though.

I'm quite disappointed the H mechanics is identical to the First one :cry:
Actually that's the biggest point of the first games, people (including me) loves the mechanics and I want it to be brought exactly like that to the next game but with more depth on the other aspect (the daily life sim aspect) and the devs deliver on all of that.

Soru-chan

Jun 27, 2021
I can't read shit and I somehow managed to get over Day 100. I had some weird fight with a black hole around Day 90 that where I lost and that gave me a Bad End but I managed to win after a couple retries and at Day 100 I lost some fight against this other guild team and I got the credits scene. I thought I fucked up but apparently I can still continue playing? So I don't know if that was a bad end or legit intended that you lose there.

Anyway, I'm trying really hard to collect money right now because I want to buy the sex toys but holy shit this game really doesn't want to give you money.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes