haelios

Mar 20, 2019
Shadesishere Thank you for your work mate,
But if I may suggest, played the demo and on week-end days, where we did STAY WITH HER, she say " how was your day?" no matter what once we reach 17h around.

Wouldn't it be more logical for it to be " Thank you for today" during the week-end?

It might be a little different than original one, but should make more sense no?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shadesishere Thank you for your work mate,
But if I may suggest, played the demo and on week-end days, where we did STAY WITH HER, she say " how was your day?" no matter what once we reach 17h around.

Wouldn't it be more logical for it to be " Thank you for today" during the week-end?

It might be a little different than original one, but should make more sense no?
will double check that, but it could be the game using a single reference line for multiple parts

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Thanks for the hard work Shadesishere
may i ask what's the progress on the translation? Can't wait to play this game
Getting there, I have to actually play through the game myself to see if everything is A) working, and B) makes sense contextually and finally C) lines are spoken from proper perspective.... and boy... theres a lot of game to get through V_V

Reactions: lumpyjones

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Что ж, подумываю заняться десенсорными играми, пока есть свободное время. Спасибо Mighty_P, поначалу мне было легко, за что ему большое спасибо... а теперь осталось самое сложное - перерисовать много-много огромных пикселей. Я надеюсь, что это выглядит достаточно хорошо? Я не уверен, сколько времени это займет (особенно если я слишком устану и отложу следующую работу), но если у меня есть мотивация и достаточно времени, я хотел бы прикрепить десенсор к переводу Shadesishere.

Один скрин перерисованной cg и кутины... пока единственная cg
(прошу прощения, если мой английский не точен)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

faac2

Mar 18, 2021
Well, I'm thinking of taking up decensor games while I have some free time. Thanks to Mighty_P, it was easy for me at first, which I thank him for... and now the hardest part is left - redrawing lots and lots of huge pixels. I hope it looks good enough? I am not sure how long it will take (especially if I get too tired and postpone the next job), but if I am motivated and have enough time I would like to attach a decensor to the Shadesishere translation.

One screenshot of the redrawn cg and cutins... for now the only cg
(I apologize if my English is not accurate)
View attachment 1646394 View attachment 1646395
The dingus is a little too veiny for my tastes.

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021
Getting there, I have to actually play through the game myself to see if everything is A) working, and B) makes sense contextually and finally C) lines are spoken from proper perspective.... and boy... theres a lot of game to get through V_V
I know It will be better to do it in your or terms and pace

And seems like it's already near the end of translating process outside of testing

But i truly believe in my opinion, you can share your current translation file even it's WIP, so others can try play it and help you find other untranslated string or error. And gradually update the translation

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Well, I'm thinking of taking up decensor games while I have some free time. Thanks to Mighty_P, it was easy for me at first, which I thank him for... and now the hardest part is left - redrawing lots and lots of huge pixels. I hope it looks good enough? I am not sure how long it will take (especially if I get too tired and postpone the next job), but if I am motivated and have enough time I would like to attach a decensor to the Shadesishere translation.

One screenshot of the redrawn cg and cutins... for now the only cg
(I apologize if my English is not accurate)
View attachment 1646394 View attachment 1646395
1) Please put H content images inside of spoiler tags...

2) Good job on the decensor, pretty high quality stuff. I used to do decensor work myself. However I don't think there needs to be that much detail. The plain white dick would even be preferable for this art style I think.

3) You should have a look through the demo files as I recall seeing quite a few uncensored CGs/cut-ins that looked like they were still being prepped for the final game. Probably worth using them as a basis for the art style .

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Urgh, need to roll a fresh playthrough to double check some things as I (stupidly) deleted my saves while applying more changes to the translation... ah well, more chances to check random events I guess?

(beware the Gloomy Gloomy Onii-chan, he might be a self-harmer :ROFLMAO: , still have no idea why that one can double title...)

nooneinvading

Dec 4, 2019
Urgh, need to roll a fresh playthrough to double check some things as I (stupidly) deleted my saves while applying more changes to the translation... ah well, more chances to check random events I guess?
hello there Shad, i really appreciate all your effort on translating the game. BTW, can you estimate when the translation will be released? and are you going to release a quick translation first then updating from there, or are you going to release once the translation is fully proper?

salty145

Jan 12, 2019
hello there Shad, i really appreciate all your effort on translating the game. BTW, can you estimate when the translation will be released? and are you going to release a quick translation first then updating from there, or are you going to release once the translation is fully proper?
It would be cool to have a quick translation for all of us waiting to play. I wouldn't mind the odd mistake here and there, knowing it'll get fixed anyhow. And, of course, really grateful Shad is doing this. It looks like a ton of effort, so big thank you!

lumpyjones

Feb 10, 2019
I could be mistaken, but I think they said earlier they would release when completed. At the pace they are going, and as communicative as they are being about this whole process, I'd estimate they should be done in the next day or two. Just sit back and let them do their thing fam.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Please put H content images inside of spoiler tags...
Oh, yes, I'm sorry. Already done.

The plain white dick would even be preferable for this art style I think.
I had screenshots of the decensor of the first Imouto and there was a similar style, I was drawing from it almost entirely. So I don't think I will change the style, sorry and thanks for the tips.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes