Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Right, meal is cooking, so have some more time before I have to actually sit and eat, so jumping back in, currently using my hardcopy of my translations notes to quickly fill in areas that are the same in the full version as the demo, which atm, is the Upper UI, Prologue, Adventures, town and pretty much everything up to the Tournament.
Woooow just finished my work shift late at night and see a lot of activity here.... i was expecting it to be tomorrow but i am happy i was wrong..... now we just have to wait for the hero of translation to finish his work

Kensis

May 2, 2017
gonna cry.
EU time here, 6 in the morning, I ll go to sleep and the game ll came out as soon as I close my eyes Q_Q

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Done with meal, enjoyed the show, now its back to translating!

Cups of Tea : 7
Smokes : about to start 9th
Supporters : 13, wow, just wow, Will be listing these stars when I finish the translation (although its going to be something like "Someone x [number]", feeling good about rent this month now :D
Uk time : 05:09 (am) Prime hours for a nightowl like myself! (and Kensis, you can go get some shut-eye, game aint gonna happen yet, as I will need time for testing once I'm done translating)

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019

Supporters : 13, wow, just wow, Will be listing these stars when I finish the translation (although its going to be something like "Someone x [number]", feeling good about rent this month now :D
Uk time : 05:09 (am) Prime hours for a nightowl like myself! (and Kensis, you can go get some shut-eye, game aint gonna happen yet, as I will need time for testing once I'm done translating)
well dude,your doing great work. you got a week to translate the game, but if your really 50% done.... you will be done in no time. just pace yourself

Reactions: akapp

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
Ok i found out how to do it. You just have to open a x86 version of 7zip with LE and it lets you extract it in japanese without having to change the locale of the PC. Now i just have to wait for the translation patch. Thumbs up to the Translator! You rock
Yep. it's works

TheKestrel

Jul 2, 2020

keep at it king, at this rate you'll definitely beat your 1 week limit

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
I have qusetion when I can sex Sister protagonist without rape her???
If it still follows the original game... you can't. You have to molest first, use all vigor, get about 100 interest, then you finally get to have that option.

Seeing the files in the demo, its probably the same thing as last time.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes