sharkonichan

Jan 11, 2020
Is it possible to upload the game at 50% translation or does merging the demo work with the full version?

Also still have not figured out how the donations system works for this website. Can anyone show how its done

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
About to sit and have my (late) meal, so no posts for a couple of hours (Me and the other half eat and then watch a show, usually NCIS)

Progress Report :
Most of things that were translated in the demo are now in. Currently translating the Tournament!
Still no testing done besides checking that which can be done right at the start of the game, so expect pics later as I go through making sure everything works.
Cups of Tea : 6
Smokes : 8
Supporters : 10! holy heck, thank you all!

Is it Pic time? I think its pic time!
ending02.jpg

C'ya all after I've eaten!

Sep 3, 2019
This is really the true successor of Imouto Life but with fantasy theme, the game is much more deeper now, I'm still at my 2nd weeks and doesn't know what should I focus to build on lol, but I'm already hooked up.

I purposely and painfully avoid the demo and my patience is already rewarded in just 5 minutes playing the game. There's no more mouse lag and there's just so much to do in this game I just blown up, this game is just oozes QUALITY!!

For everyone else playing it now, please spare $17 to buy the game, it's cheap and the devs REALLY deserve every single cent they get!! Please buy this game and support the devs!

sharkonichan

Jan 11, 2020
Bought you a coffee. Keep up the good work!

Also still wondering about the demo translation working with the new game

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
i went and bought the game to support the devs, but will wait patiently for the translation to play. keep doing your best work shade!

Kokodai

Dec 5, 2018
I want To buy the game, please post the translation files separately to patch the game

Darkness04

Jan 25, 2020
If you combine yours with the one on page 32 you actually get a pretty decent translated game to play with.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
accu.d Thanks for suggesting the tool, looks quite promising! How often do you come across passages that break your immersion because they sound so silly? Or would you rate it solid?

I attempted to make a clean work in progress package for all those in your position, but I broke my own game. Best I can do is give you what others have suggested in the thread previously: merge the full game release with the existing demo translation. I haven't taken this to the point of H-Scenes or late game (anything past 13 days) -- I would expect bugs in any case! Apart from that it's playable if you want to get into it slowly.

Edit: Don't use this shit, night scenes have trial restrictions.
Oh, damn it... :c
I'm gonna try to put only the GUI translated in the Japanese version... I don't know how but at least I'm gonna try.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
This is a really pointless question... but what makes the demo into a "demo". Is it the data file or the actual exe? Like some of the files used in the final game are present in the demo

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
This is a really pointless question... but what makes the demo into a "demo". Is it the data file or the actual exe? Like some of the files used in the final game are present in the demo
Six of one, half dozen of the other.

The demo and the full version both run on Wolf; but as far as the engine itself is concerned, they're two completely different games, whose save games and data files are not compatible with each other.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes