Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
1.png

There, that looks better now, doesn't it?

Progress Report :
Translation status : 50ish % ?
UI : Dealt with
Mood : Amused
Music : Same as Before
Cups of Tea : 5
Smokes : 7
Supporters : 5 (Thank you! for helping me deal with the British governments stupid energy price increases and make rent!)

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
You'd be surprised how much text this game packs o_O
Yes, but Shade has already translated a great deal of this game's content when it is only a demo. This is why he's been able to translate as much as he has for a game which hasn't been available for 24 hours yet.

I don't know how much content is in the full game which wasn't in the demo, or how much of that content he's translated. All I can say for certain is that it exists (oh, and that there are at least 4 bad endings not related to Imouto)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Yes, but Shade has already translated a great deal of this game's content when it is only a demo. This is why he's been able to translate as much as he has for a game which hasn't been available for 24 hours yet.

I don't know how much content is in the full game which wasn't in the demo, or how much of that content he's translated. All I can say for certain is that it exists (oh, and that there are at least 4 bad endings not related to Imouto)
There is a LOT that wasn't in the demo, also the order of things is different, so am being extra careful.

Anyway, I need to go eat, so time to go cook, see ya all in a hour or 2

p4rtyh4rdly

Jul 28, 2018
I'm playing using... constantly dumping screenshots into the yandex image translator. How on earth do you trigger the night-lurking scenes? in the previous game just going to sleep early with some energy to spare did it.

Ah, I just somehow made it there (despite it being very late and me having no energy, so it's definitely not triggered that way). Maybe having 60 in the lower left stat (not sure what it is).

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Ok i found out how to do it. You just have to open a x86 version of 7zip with LE and it lets you extract it in japanese without having to change the locale of the PC. Now i just have to wait for the translation patch. Thumbs up to the Translator! You rock

Reactions: nio :3

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
I'm playing using... constantly dumping screenshots into the yandex image translator. How on earth do you trigger the night-lurking scenes? in the previous game just going to sleep early with some energy to spare did it.
You need to take care of your own mood and status this time around. Your lust needs to be above 50% then I think you can trigger it every single night :devilish:

I'm playing using... constantly dumping screenshots into the yandex image translator.
That sounds insanely painful. Maybe you want to give this tool a shot? https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-seikatsu-fantasy-demo-2-0-v0-4-inusuku.104365/page-30#post-7517807

Xaster

Oct 31, 2017

Ah, I just somehow made it there (despite it being very late and me having no energy, so it's definitely not triggered that way). Maybe having 60 in the lower left stat (not sure what it is).
I don't intract much but the dedication has moved me enough to share a trick which some might find funneh? I use google lens and scroll to translate on my phone and point it towards the screen, and it translates stuff currently on screen and move the phone a bit..... Yes, desperate times, desperate measures....

Lolman223

Apr 20, 2020
The .zip patch for the Translator is password locked.
It won't translate the Game at all, so I'm just stuck with a translator that doesn't work :/

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
Not so solid as we would like to see it. It uses google translate for non-patrons and I haven't tried other options. Sometimes it can't understand words and just transliterates them. Can't give you example, already skiped it. But anyway it gives you ability to understand what's going on and (usually) translates interface. Mr. Shadeishere's translation is way way better. But it takes time, you know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it says mtool is a trojan

kuronofeer

Aug 14, 2020

I wasn't gonna upload this half assed machine translation, specially when we have a pro making a full translation. But your dedication has inspired me to help a little bit. This isn't a full translation, it doesn't translate some important parts like the sister options, etc. but it's something.

How to install:
-Remove the file: "GameLocation/Data/MapData.wolf"
-Copy the folder "MapData" attached to this post to "Game/Data/"

Last edited:

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021
View attachment 1644347

There, that looks better now, doesn't it?

Progress Report :
Translation status : 50ish % ?
UI : Dealt with
Mood : Amused
Music : Same as Before
Cups of Tea : 5
Smokes : 7
Supporters : 5 (Thank you! for helping me deal with the British governments stupid energy price increases and make rent!)
I'd say you do yourself good by only having 7 smokes in 5-6 hours, If I takle that kind of project that need my full attention in front of my PC, I'd probably chain smoking without stopping

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes