Corrupteddiv

Sep 9, 2020
Just a warning to those that are playing with using my demo translation files with the full version: switching the files will transfer over the demo coding, meaning you will just be playing the demo version, which will probably make weird things happen.

Give me time people, I'm working on it! (so thirsty you lot. LOL)
It makes a lot of sense, even replacing these files potentially will break the game or the savedatas. While I'm super curious myself, I will wait for now, while I'm going to work in my own H-game.

workermann

Jul 16, 2017
Shadesishere
any h-events with our guild members? the pictures that you threw under the spoiler - is game just try to tease the player or is some action possible behind them, like with our sis?
sry, my english is probably sucks...

Reactions: stenone

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Back at it, with more tea!
Lots more events, and Adventures and subjugations are going to be... interesting this time round.
Still translating, haven't even used any of the Demo data yet, the data has been shifted around a bit, so things are currently at a point where I haven't even loaded up the game (except to check that I haven't borked it from opening)

and as for other guild members... I haven't really looked yet, but I believe that pic is from the training camp? maybe? but honestly...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
so I tried translating this on translator ++ and it wiped my files looks like i have to try something else
If you have .wolf files in your Data folder it wipes them for some reason. Make sure to decrypt all of the wolf files first, then start a new project on Translator++ by pointing to the game.exe, that way it should create a target with fully decrypted files as well. Moreover, be careful about batch-translating BasicData stuff, there are file path strings and if you touch those, things get messy apparently. Worst case, the game won't boot at all, best case, you get spammed with errors :KEK: At least that's what I learned so far :alien:

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
I know that Shadesishere is working on the full translation with a decent quality, but at least for today I would really like just a MTL with the HUD translated, if someone could post a version like that or show could be done with programs I would appreciated it :3

accu.d

Feb 10, 2018

Here is a tool for MTL for al(moast) RPGMaker and Wolf games. I use it a lot, checked everything via virustotal - it's fine.
Download from his patreon page, it's free. Extract. Run tool.bat. Click update if necessary, it opens his patreon anyway - download latest patch. Show the path to the downloaded patch. Should get message that it's ok.
Drag'n'drop Game.exe at the tool. Click install&run. After game stars - go to "Translate" tab in the tool. Click what you can :) Done
Upd. The only shitty thing in this tool is font parsing :(

whjk

Oct 11, 2017

Here is a tool for MTL for al(moast) RPGMaker and Wolf games. I use it a lot, checked everything via virustotal - it's fine.
Download from his patreon page, it's free. Extract. Run tool.bat. Click update if necessary, it opens his patreon anyway - download latest patch. Show the path to the downloaded patch. Should get message that it's ok.
Drag'n'drop Game.exe at the tool. Click install&run. After game stars - go to "Translate" tab in the tool. Click what you can :) Done
can you post the translated files plz

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FloppySausage

accu.d

Feb 10, 2018
can you post the translated files plz
Dunno. What files do you need? I mean, name them and I will try to post them. I'm actually not sure how the tool works. It creates some files, one is named TrsData.json so it might keep translation outside of original files.

Anyway the tool works, you can just use it. Proof

• Wow
Reactions: singed33

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
accu.d Thanks for suggesting the tool, looks quite promising! How often do you come across passages that break your immersion because they sound so silly? Or would you rate it solid?

I know that Shadesishere is working on the full translation with a decent quality, but at least for today I would really like just a MTL with the HUD translated, if someone could post a version like that or show could be done with programs I would appreciated it :3
I attempted to make a clean work in progress package for all those in your position, but I broke my own game. Best I can do is give you what others have suggested in the thread previously: merge the full game release with the existing demo translation. I haven't taken this to the point of H-Scenes or late game (anything past 13 days) -- I would expect bugs in any case! Apart from that it's playable if you want to get into it slowly.

Edit: Don't use this shit, night scenes have trial restrictions.

Last edited:

accu.d

Feb 10, 2018
Not so solid as we would like to see it. It uses google translate for non-patrons and I haven't tried other options. Sometimes it can't understand words and just transliterates them. Can't give you example, already skiped it. But anyway it gives you ability to understand what's going on and (usually) translates interface. Mr. Shadeishere's translation is way way better. But it takes time, you know.

Reactions: singed33

XandrWin

Jan 5, 2019
Shadesishere
any h-events with our guild members? the pictures that you threw under the spoiler - is game just try to tease the player or is some action possible behind them, like with our sis?
sry, my english is probably sucks...
This version will not be any other relationships, I followed the ci-en forum where the author actively answered questions, under one of the posts there was already a question about the possibility of relations with the guild members. The answer was something like this: "No. Not right now. Maybe in a major update after many patches. But I can't say anything for sure yet."
Sorry for my English

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
accu.d Thanks for suggesting the tool, looks quite promising! How often do you come across passages that break your immersion because they sound so silly? Or would you rate it solid?

I attempted to make a clean work in progress package for all those in your position, but I broke my own game. Best I can do is give you what others have suggested in the thread previously: merge the full game release with the existing demo translation. I haven't taken this to the point of H-Scenes or late game (anything past 13 days) -- I would expect bugs in any case! Apart from that it's playable if you want to get into it slowly.

Can you make one with just the HUD being translated and the raw texts in japanese?, like, I know that the MTL is literally poetry but I prefer to have everything with a bad or good translation than half and half. Btw thanks :3

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Deja Vu... I've seen this screwed up display before... ScreenShot_2022_0209_23_54_27.png

Progress Report :
Translation status : 40ish %
UI : Screwed up, but I already know how to fix this thanks to demo :p
Mood : Amused
Music : Same as Before
Cups of Tea : 5
Smokes : 6, about to start 7th
Supporters : 4 (Thank you! for helping me deal with the British governments stupid energy price increases and make rent!)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes