Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Do you mind telling us the name of this game?
Its called Lost Life, Ok?, and it is prohibited in a lot of sites because...

The game itself is not allowed here (not surprising, I like loli, but it pushes it a tad too far IMO), and everytime someone brings it up, they avoid mentioning its name. Personally prefer Dog Princess.
As Shadesishere mention, pushes things kinda far, like, this is not the "400 years old vampire loli", instead is literally an elementary runaway student in a dodgy unknown situation with the MC.

I also like the Doggo Princess but I wish it was more like LL, with multiple days, more interactions and poses... I hope the Unity version add a true infinite mode but Idk, my hopes are kinda low to not be disappointed but yeah, I kinda wish the development was put in the doggo than in the loli game.

Out of the respect for the developer, people should wait "a bit" before pirating and uploading the game here to let the dev earn some money first, because Inusuku is really a top dog. But, well, since it's a hot release, I'm sure it will be uploaded very soon.
Already bought the game, piracy is Ok if the game is recommended through that, specially when the game is on DLsite which makes thing harder for anyone who wants to buy the game.

Still, I'm glad was pirated because the legit owners like me can play the game in english when the early translations is done, specially the GUI because can't be MTL.

notecrash

Jun 7, 2019
Out of the respect for the developer, people should wait "a bit" before pirating and uploading the game here to let the dev earn some money first, because Inusuku is really a top dog. But, well, since it's a hot release, I'm sure it will be uploaded very soon.

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't even get to write a post on time xD
next best thing:

Guys, if you like it, buy it. You can go without 2 or 3 pizzas this month

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
Sharing the translation of the game would be like unlocking the Demo's deleted scenes. The translation cannot be shared!
The translation will be here not today and even not tomorrow, I think(but maybe really tomorrow). My rage is all about posting the game without even thinking about the dev.

May 23, 2020
If you have purchased the game and want to enjoy the demo translations just replace SampleMapA.mps and you don't need translation for the four untranslated words.

Reactions: singed33

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
Not clicking...! :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

Shadesishere I am messing around bit with the text myself... Can you please tell me where the main menu strings are located? New game, continue, exit? Are they burried somewhere in SampleMapA.mps? :confused:

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes