12v6

Nov 3, 2019
any way to load saves without exiting the game completely? i really dont see any of the controls if there are any.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Hey Shade, what program are you using to modify the data files and map files? I'm trying to see if I can hard-code modify the night time scene.

exoshero11

Apr 22, 2021
How do I unlock cowgirl again? I got it randomly on my first save but I tried everything else (high imouto lust + not doing anything at night)

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Also it looks like it's not actually cowgirl again. It's an event where she wakes you up in the morning and does intercrural like the last game. No insertion as far as I could get.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Are you thirsty?

Then this CheatEngine table might be what you want.

I'll have to remake this for the full game some time, but right now this is what I've made so far.
How do we download the Cheat Table? All I'm seeing is a .png file, or am I being just stupid and it's the zip next to it. Also, if you could help me, I'm curious on how you found the value to the Sleep State? :unsure:

MangaMaster

Apr 5, 2020
How do we download the Cheat Table? All I'm seeing is a .png file, or am I being just stupid and it's the zip next to it. Also, if you could help me, I'm curious on how you found the value to the Sleep State? :unsure:
The table is in the attached 7z file.

Sleep state is easy to get. When you change her position, she lowers 10 each time.
Or simply touch her and search for values that decreased.

I know the values enough to kinda know where to search.

0-10? Awake
11?-15 Drowsy
16-25 Half Sleep
26-50 Asleep
51-100 Sound Sleep
101+ Deep slumber

So when searching for those values you know where to search. If she starts at Sound Sleep, she's sleeping at 70, then goes to 60 the moment you choose to lewd her instead of letting her sleep.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
The table is in the attached 7z file.

Sleep state is easy to get. When you change her position, she lowers 10 each time.
Or simply touch her and search for values that decreased.

I know the values enough to kinda know where to search.

0-10? Awake
11?-15 Drowsy
16-25 Half Sleep
26-50 Asleep
51-100 Sound Sleep
101+ Deep slumber

So when searching for those values you know where to search. If she starts at Sound Sleep, she's sleeping at 70, then goes to 60 the moment you choose to lewd her instead of letting her sleep.
Thank you MangaMaster.

stenone

Jan 15, 2022
A question. I read that the full version of this game comes out on the 10th, but how long will it take more or less to be translated?

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
A question. I read that the full version of this game comes out on the 10th, but how long will it take more or less to be translated?
As much time as whoever's translating needs.

Another user has said they aim to release v0.1 no later than the 17th, with updates and patches and typo fixes and such as needed after that. Notwithstanding their self-imposed deadline, there's no scheduled release date for the translation, or for any other mods (e.g. Godly Brother).

Reactions: maybe973

stenone

Jan 15, 2022
As much time as whoever's translating needs.

Another user has said they aim to release v0.1 no later than the 17th, with updates and patches and typo fixes and such as needed after that. Notwithstanding their self-imposed deadline, there's no scheduled release date for the translation, or for any other mods (e.g. Godly Brother).
Thanks! I had downloaded the demo the other day out of curiosity and it was quite entertaining. Then I saw that the full version is out on the 10th, and I was pretty happy until I remembered that a game doesn't translate by itself. Fortunately, it's less time than I imagined, so I'll just wait patiently.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Thanks! I had downloaded the demo the other day out of curiosity and it was quite entertaining. Then I saw that the full version is out on the 10th, and I was pretty happy until I remembered that a game doesn't translate by itself. Fortunately, it's less time than I imagined, so I'll just wait patiently.
Glad you enjoyed the demo, and my translation. as Cliff_Edge said, I'm going to be working like a madman to get the translation of the full version out ASAP.

Just to enlighten people, I started translation of the demo on the 31st of Dec and learnt everything as I went, and released the V0.1 on the 6th of Jan, during which I was posting constant updates on the Imouto Monochrome thread, I think I only had a combined time of... about 20ish hours of sleep during that? kinda a blur now, but I was hammering it at the time. It was "good enough" at that point for playing through, with most things in english with minor issues here and there, but I continued working on it and rapidly had V0.2 - V0.4 out within the week after. Overall all, I would say the demo is "Quite Good" IMO at this point, and have basically stepped back to wait until full release.

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
Glad you enjoyed the demo, and my translation. as Cliff_Edge said, I'm going to be working like a madman to get the translation of the full version out ASAP.

Just to enlighten people, I started translation of the demo on the 31st of Dec and learnt everything as I went, and released the V0.1 on the 6th of Jan, during which I was posting constant updates on the Imouto Monochrome thread, I think I only had a combined time of... about 20ish hours of sleep during that? kinda a blur now, but I was hammering it at the time. It was "good enough" at that point for playing through, with most things in english with minor issues here and there, but I continued working on it and rapidly had V0.2 - V0.4 out within the week after. Overall all, I would say the demo is "Quite Good" IMO at this point, and have basically stepped back to wait until full release.
be care bro, nowadays is kind a hard time, so do not ruin your health, because you wanna make ASAP hentai translate

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
GOD THIS GAME IS TOO GOOD
Thank you very much for translating the demo!!
And thank you MangaMaster for the table and TweeToTwee for the patch!

Is it true that this will release in 3 days? I can't wait!! This author usually doesn't release uncensored content or does he? Monochrome appears to have been uncensored by the community if I recall correctly.

I attempted to add some of the cutins from Imouto Life Monochrome to bypass some errors but it turns out there is a whole lot more missing than I had anticipated. Still, really glad to see that the author went for a second game in this style/genre.

Dec 6, 2021
GOD THIS GAME IS TOO GOOD
Thank you very much for translating the demo!!
And thank you MangaMaster for the table and TweeToTwee for the patch!

Is it true that this will release in 3 days? I can't wait!! This author usually doesn't release uncensored content or does he? Monochrome appears to have been uncensored by the community if I recall correctly.

I attempted to add some of the cutins from Imouto Life Monochrome to bypass some errors but it turns out there is a whole lot more missing than I had anticipated. Still, really glad to see that the author went for a second game in this style/genre.
it will be censored

Reactions: maybe973

Depression Despair

Sep 24, 2017
Glad you enjoyed the demo, and my translation. as Cliff_Edge said, I'm going to be working like a madman to get the translation of the full version out ASAP...
I appreciate you and your dedication to Inusuku's work so much, bro. A million "thank you"s wouldn't even remotely be enough. I know you want to get it out seven days after release, but be sure to take personal health breaks as well!

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes